Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-16-2018, 09:05 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Apostolics of Grant Parish/ Br. Lane Creech

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
It was Filthy Rich and some others
At the end of Real Gangsta it goes "Yo, man, this is Juan Gotti & I want to tell my people to keep your dreams alive, man. Don't let the wrong lifestyle destroy your dreams. Believe in yourself. And Don't follow the blind. You deserve the best in life, homito. You can have it. It's our time now, man."

Let's pray when the joker next door gets to that song he considers those words and cools his jets. While they may be off from a Christian lyric, they are trying to steer the listener away from messing him or herself up.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:15 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Watt?

Your post was just random...I figured it out.lol sorry
Old 02-25-2018, 10:57 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

——

As a Pastor attempting to protect the flock of God (not my flock), I have been taught many lessons lately by the Holy Ghost.

I shudder at the thought that I will give account for everything that takes place in my pastorship. I will give account for what I allow and do not allow. I will be judged in executing the commission of God. I will also be judged on omitting anything that Jesus wants instituted.

I’m doing everything to protect the flock of God. I’m becoming increasingly aware of who is ministering to the people of my local assembly and in what spirit they are doing it in.

I learned a powerful lesson years ago, when I was invited to preach at another assembly. I sat on the platform with two other pastors. As I sat there all of a sudden it was dropped in my spirit, that the spirit of adultery was around me. I knew I was not in adultery, so that only left one of the two (or both) Apostolic ministers present.

Each minister spoke. My assembly came to support me that particular service. Immediately after that service, a couple in my assembly became guilty of adultery.

As I processed what had happened, the Lord brought me back to the spirit of adultery I felt on the platform. Both Pastors, were supposedly holiness preachers. They preached hard on apostolic truth in the time allotted but one or both of them were in adultery.

Here is what I am saying. A man can minister in word from the Bible and their spirit not be right. Who ever comes in contact with the foul spirit, if not careful will find themselves in sin. Both of those men were hard supposed holiness preachers. They were hiding adultery behind their holiness standards.

A man can minister the Word of God with a wrong spirit. Ministers who have hate and wrath will give it to the assembly. Even though they are preaching truth right out of the word of God.

This is the proper way to minister the word via the Holy Ghost. John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

Some minister opposite of John 6:63. The words they speak are hate and death. Every soul that comes in contact with the spirit of death will become under its influence. The spirit of death will result into a hard religious spirit.

I cannot allow anyone to speak to the flock of God, that is not right spiritually. No matter if they are preaching from the word of God or not. No matter if I love them or not. No matter if they are on my church board or another minister. This also goes for me. If I become foul in my spirit, I need to step aside until I recover.

I have men, women and an plethora of children in the assembly I pastor. I will do my best to protect and get us in the center of the narrow road. Doctrinally correct with the fruit of the spirit. I can not allow anyone to harm the saints of God. I myself have repented of errors I have made behind the pulpit.

God showed me that there are Spiritual fathers who are provoking God’s children to wrath. Ephesians 6:4 (KJV)And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Woe, to me or to any of us ministers who are stirring the children of God to wrath. The Lord is the prince of peace. There will always be some who apostatize, there will be tares amongst the wheat. There are 7000 in Israel who have not bowed their knees to Baal. There are others serving Jesus faithfully.

I will not compromise but I will not stir God’s children to wrath. I will help and not hurt. I will heal, lift up, rebuke and exhort. I will ensure I have the fruit of the Spirit.

I’m asking all ministers to do a self assessment at this time. I’m asking all saints to be very careful who you come in contact with on the internet. The internet is a seed bed for compromising spirits. It’s also a seed bed for religious foul spirits.

I encourage AOGP saints to pray and read the Bible first and foremost. Disconnect from anyone who is compromising and disconnect from anyone that is cold, hard, and hateful.

If you invite the words of hate or compromise into your spirit, you will invite trouble and torment into your own life.

If Jesus requires me to expose something, I am required to do it in the Spirit of meekness.

This last week much damage has came to the Apostolic church due to a lack of the fruit of the spirit and also doctrinal compromise.

I am asking AOGP to help me and protect our wonderful assembly. Maybe its time we turn off our computer for a little while. Take that time to go win a fresh soul to Jesus before the start of the tribulation period.

My beliefs have not changed in any way. I’m just looking out after the wonderful people of God.
Old 02-26-2018, 04:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I thought Unregistered was him?
CC1 does not use any other screen name than CC1. Unless I am logged in as Admin.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 03-01-2018, 06:43 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
CC1 does not use any other screen name than CC1. Unless I am logged in as Admin.
CC1 Esaias used the [ you ] which makes the post look as if it is talking about you.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
CC1 Esaias used the [ you ] which makes the post look as if it is talking about you.
Oh! He got me this time.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 03-27-2018, 10:17 AM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Conversation;

Bro. Lane I’m afraid of bringing a guest to the assembly I attend. What? Why? I never know what they are going to hear. I’m afraid if I bring a guest and they aren’t dressed properly people will give her a cold shoulder and she will feel the coldness.

Because of these things Bro. Lane I don’t reach for souls. I look her straight in the eyes and I tell her she better get out of that place and out from under that type of leadership.

Folks this is more real than you can ever imagine.
Old 03-27-2018, 11:17 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Conversation;

Bro. Lane I’m afraid of bringing a guest to the assembly I attend. What? Why? I never know what they are going to hear. I’m afraid if I bring a guest and they aren’t dressed properly people will give her a cold shoulder and she will feel the coldness.

Because of these things Bro. Lane I don’t reach for souls. I look her straight in the eyes and I tell her she better get out of that place and out from under that type of leadership.

Folks this is more real than you can ever imagine.
I have been to his website he has before and after pictures of his people including himself. If saint so and so doesn't want to bring people to this church is puzzling. Because number one. where did this posting saint come from? My questions as just an observer would wonder did you convert into this group, or did you transition from another "Apostolic Pentecostal" church?

That's why taking people from other congregations ins't a good idea. Because here you have Brother Lane "convert from the world" never grew up a Pennycostal, never knew what an Anthony Mangun was, or a David K Bernard is, and is going and flowing. He also has people who love what they are doing, along with him. They amen, they hoop, they holler, they shout, and they listen like little birds with mouths open waiting to catch tender morsels of food. Then the Old Tired, seasoned (mostly disgruntled) Pennycostal comes along. When they first set a foot into the group they play like it is the best thing since back pockets. But sooner, than later they start to let the others (in Brother Lane's case are converts from the world) how unkind, unloving, and pretty darn harsh things around here. Well, they can't even bring visitors, or even...witness, because Brother Lane is going to slice, dice, and make Julienne fries out of the poor unknowing visitor?

Question number two would be, why is the individual still there? Listen, the 12 Tribe Community, the Mormons, the Jehovah Witnesses, and Sedevacantists actually enjoy what they are doing. You may not like what they are doing and that is your right. Therefore because you don't like what they are doing you aren't part of a Kingdom Hall, a Mormon Ward, or one of the Hebrew onlyist ashram communities of Yoneq Sprigg. Therefore we must take into consideration that posting on their Facebook pages, forums, and attending their groups are not only frustrating, but pathetic if we are doing it to undermine, or in some way convert these people.

Listen, people who were once Charismatics and converted to the Baptist religion, were almost Baptists themselves when they were Charismatics. Or where Baptists when they were young, and just went back to what they were raised in. Same goes with a plethora of different religions. JWs who converted to the Baptists going back to the Watchtower, not because of revelations, but because they are trying to find what they enjoyed when they were young. Ecclesiastical midlife crisis?

Anyway, religions are as far and wide as Dan is from Beersheba, and if we can't understand that while we gripe over X Y and Z why is there a group of people actually enjoying themselves? Well, then that's our own problem. Should we allow them? When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. I have friends in religions which hate what I believe, and I don't agree at all with what they believe. But we can interact peaceably if we don't touch certain subjects. I don't try to convert them, because they are inconvertible. So, therefore teaching a pig to sing only wastes your time and annoys the pig. Jesus said cast not your pearls to swine, and give not that which is sacred to dogs, for they will turn to kill you. Hence Jesus saying that the Judean religious leadership was to be left alone, because of their spiritual blindness, you cannot stop them from leading their disciples into a bottomless pit. But not all who wander are lost, and I understand that, but there are those who wander with an immense attitude, and will take your's and my head clean off if you stop to give directions.

Brother Lane, his church family will have visitors, will always have converts, will always have good church. Whether anyone likes it or not.

Seriously, differences doesn't make for unity, it makes for disunity.

Jesus taught that what He was teaching would bring divisions to households Matthew 10:34-36. Sorry, but Trinitarians, Gee Haw Witnesses, and Moroni worshippers will not skipping tralala through the fields of gold in heaven.
Old 03-30-2018, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

Hey I just watched a video from this Church. The Pastor is a strong post trib.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Still long?

Long?

I forgot, Jesus spoke 17th century English.

Brother Creech would have to also agree with you.
Because it seems he also is KJV Only.
Evang I think he is watching too many of those "sword of the valiant" videos on YouTube.

KJV only and Jesus speaking 17th century English normally cause people to give the interpretation in 17th Old English.