Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Registered Member

Re: Wedding Bells?

Quote:
Originally Posted by in1accord View Post
AB, you couldn't be more wrong. God has blessed my entire life with an incredibly Godly father as well as Godly ministers. They love the Lord, they love people, show incredible kindness, and are encouragers. (words that seem very foreign to you). Were and are they perfect? No, but they aren't to proud to admit their failures and weaknesses and are man enough to apologize when they make mistakes. Their main desire is to be in the perfect will of God living a life pleasing to him and it shows in their life. They are blessed and are a blessing to others. God protected me from "ministers" like you and for that I am thankful!

To be brutally honest, I have less respect for you and your conduct toward others than for what CM has brought on himself. Very likely he will try to make things right. Unless you have a major attitude adjustment, I have my doubts about you but with God all things are possible. A word of advice, it's better to humble yourself that to have God humble you.

It really doesn't matter to me what YOU think of me. It only matters to me what I think of you. After reading through only a few of your other posts and how you attack others on in this forum was enough for me to know that I want no part of what you're about and there's no doubt in my mind that you will reap for your actions.

Galations 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
Let me 2nd that!
Old 08-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Registered Member

Re: Wedding Bells?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypeacock View Post
Some scriptures that seem appropriate to this wedding bells thread. (they were not written by supposedly scorned women either) :-)
Very good list of scriptures! I'd like to add I Timothy chapter 3...it's another chapter that lists the requirements of pastors and church leaders.

The bible also addresses pastors that destroy and scatter God's sheep in Jeremiah 23 and Ezekial 34. Very harsh consequences for not tending properly to them. Reading these scriptures reminds me of how much God loves and values his sheep!
Closed Thread