Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2018, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

Oneness and Acts 2:38

My question(s) are about Oneness Baptism and Acts 2:38 in general, not about Billy Graham, that is why I plucked this out of the Billy Graham thread and started a new thread with it. So in that thread, this was said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
In God’s hands?

Yes, it is called the Bible.

We either are preaching the truth or not preaching the truth.

So, we shouldn’t be vague about wether old Billy boy made heaven his home.

He either made it or not.

If we PUSH Acts 2:38 as salvation and that cowboy didn’t even get that straight.

Then as an Apostolic believer I shouldn’t be timidly throwing it in God’s lap. You guys either believe you are preaching Bible truth or your not. If you aren’t sure whether a Baptist made it without Acts 2:38, then he isn’t the one you should be worried about. Because it seems you may have your own doubts.

So here are my questions (I may have follow ups). Can you tell me how Billy Graham didn't get it right? (without attacking Graham because if you do, this will immediately become another Billy Graham thread...feel free to detail how he got it wrong).

With words, can you tell me how the Biblical "truth" of "Acts 2:38" is carried out in your church? Let's say someone wants to do it your way in their church this weekend, exactly how and exactly what does that look like? And exactly how is each step "Biblical?"

Let me stop right there so things don't go off the tracks. Remember, this is not about Rev Graham...some of you may have disagreed about him to some extent but you seemed to agree with each other about Acts 2:38, so if you could just help me out with that I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance,
TheLayman