Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Branhamism
Facebook

Notices

Branhamism Discussion of distinctive doctrines of William M. Branham.

View Poll Results: Is the serpent seed doctrine a "damnable heresy"?
Yes. It's a perverse false doctrine that should be strongly rejected. 61 78.21%
No. Its an doctrinal error, but it's pretty harmless. 10 12.82%
No. I believe the serpent seed doctrine is biblical truth. 4 5.13%
I'm not sure. 3 3.85%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
serpent seed

Old 05-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

Re: Is The Serpent Seed Doctine A "Damnable Heresy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Vaughn View Post
Wow, what a beautiful quote from Brother Branahm,, Daniel, thanks
Quote:
Look at Calvary. When that blood cell was housed up, God Himself coming down, building around Himself a Blood cell in the womb of Mary. That Blood cell developed another cell, a cell on a cell. And It was born, the virgin born Son of God; God was inside of Him, the Spirit. Then at Calvary He become a blood sacrifice. And a cruel spear embalmed His body, and broke that blood cell; Out come the life breaking forth from life: water, blood, spirit. And now that man coming to Jesus Christ today, and coming through the blood, comes into the Blood cell in fellowship by the Holy Spirit, becomes a part of God, has God's Life in him, becomes a son and daughter of God. It's just as impossible for that man to be lost, as it is for God Himself to be lost." ('The Mark of Christ', 12 March 1955)
clearly the good doctor and I have vastly different ideas on what a "beautiful quote is."
Old 05-28-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Bro. Daniel..... I believe he CREATED a perfect blood cell,, yes sir... one with no taint of Satan,,, perfect in everyway,,, pure blood... blood that carried that was required for a sinless sacrifice
But blood cells have 46 chromosomes Dr.

Brother Epley also substantiates this divine flesh/sperm/blood cell doctrine but under a different premise ...

Insisting for the same reason ... and quoting the scripture that life is in the blood.

1. God is a spirit ... with no blood or sperm

2. All humans have 46 chromosomes. Through meiosis and then the reproductive process ... a man's sperm supplies 24 chromosomes and the woman's egg supplies 23 to make a total HUMAN ... W/ 46 chromosomes.

If we use Epleyian logic and natural laws and apply it to the baby Jesus that was conceived ....God's sperm/blood would supply 46 blood chromosomes and Mary would have supplied the other 23 ... to make Jesus ... half man and full God??? Was he not all man and all God

Or of course we can say he's all man and all God ... as the Elder still asserts ... and that would mean Jesus had 69 chromosomes ... making him not a human by any measure.

We don't have to explain the supernatural ... folks ... the virgin's conception is just that ... SUPERNATURAL ....

The Elder, yourself, and brother Branahm also forgets that what animated and created the living soul which we call man ... is not blood ... but HIS BREATH!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Dr. Vaughn

Please Tiberius... show me which parts of the above quote you are in disagreement with.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:29 PM
Dr. Vaughn

Take his blood away and see how long he breathes
Old 05-28-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Please Tiberius... show me which parts of the above quote you are in disagreement with.
lets start with spears embalming people.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Take his blood away and see how long he breathes
Agreed but it seems to me this doctrine of God's blood cell is not based on God ordained laws of human biology ... but rather a misinformed view of human genetics prevalent among some Pentecostal preachers of the last century ... circa 1950's.

All animals and fruit are according to their kind ... humans too.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Dr. Vaughn

I do not hold to DIVINE FLESH at all,,, I believe just the opposite,, that the house God lived in, Jesus Christ was indeed NOT DIVINE.. but just as he said when they said unto him "Good Master.. and he said "Why call me Good, there is NONE GOOD but GOT"

He knew his flesh was not Divine...... when I say the Blood cell was perfect.. i simply mean it was Adams first blood cell without any taint of Satan.. without any sin in it..... without any generation curses in it... without any inherited evil... it was pure and straight from the hands of God himself
Old 05-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

and, in addition, the notion of a man coming to God is contrary to the SS doctrine.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:34 PM
Lofty, Scientific, and Literal

Vaughn, I'm not sure I believe exactly what you do in regard to where Jesus got His flesh from, but I don't believe he had Mary's DNA. I believe He had flesh, yes. The Bible says He did. I believe it was human flesh too, but the DNA was His own. I believe this because with human flesh from Adam came sin. Jesus was sinless. If we all, regardless of how sinless we are, have to repent and ask forgiveness of sins and Jesus did not, then how did His flesh become 'saved'? The curse of sin was on all flesh from Adam forward....except Jesus.

The Bible says that what was inside Mary was conceived of the Holy Ghost...not conceived of her and the Holy Ghost. Mary did not begat Jesus. He was begotten of the Father.

Anyway, not sure what kind of doctrine this is, but I don't believe it to be a salvation issue nor do I believe it takes away from the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross for me, nor does it make Him less powerful or anything else that's important.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:34 PM
Dr. Vaughn

Tiberus,, thats the best you can do?

Did you not hear the SPIRIT of that sermon??? Having family who own funeral services... the FIRST STEP in embalming is what? REMOVING THE BLOOD

Why must you be so critical of something you were cluless about? When he pierced Jesus side... that was the FIRST STEP of embalming... and then they came later to cover his body with oils.... but the SPEAR started the embalming process