Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoni View Post
That's him...but he isn't skinny
Well he has put on a tad bit of weight the last few yrs... he used to be a bean pole... Yep I think they would make a wonderful couple... He is very much a neat freak... everything must be perfect... she wouldnt need a house to buy... he builds (well architects them I think he still does that) and I dont know if he still does or not but used to own several so she would have her choice... lives in the nicest one always... pretty good catch Id say you have there if she gets him
Old 02-11-2007, 04:32 PM
delete account

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
Well he has put on a tad bit of weight the last few yrs... he used to be a bean pole... Yep I think they would make a wonderful couple... He is very much a neat freak... everything must be perfect... she wouldnt need a house to buy... he builds (well architects them I think he still does that) and I dont know if he still does or not but used to own several so she would have her choice... lives in the nicest one always... pretty good catch Id say you have there if she gets him
I think she could handle it...reminds me of someone else she knows
Old 02-11-2007, 04:35 PM
My Family!

Okay guys......first off, I don't want someone uptight for sure.

Also, sounds like he's happy alone, so he wouldn't want someone like me.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoni View Post
I think she could handle it...reminds me of someone else she knows

Oh I am sure she could... and he is a cutie!!
Old 02-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Formerly known as CareyM

Quote:
Good afternoon Gabby's

Just wanted yall all to know I am prayin for ya...

Carey.... You ARE gonna sell that house! You KNOW it had to be God for that other house to still be on the market as nice as it is so he isnt gonna let you lose it again

Everyone else is getting houses and moving and wow our lives are just full of fun huh... I am moving too (just would be nice if I knew where too LOL) I had about 20 people today ask me where we lived... funniest part is I couldnt answer them.... just said umm umm with mom and dad? LOL (with all of them knowing me and knowing I DO NOT live with mom and dad that required explanation so then it was well.... we are looking LOL)

Today was an interesting morning so far... went to church (uh huh I said it... I went to church) And sat in on a wonderful sign language class first (wow do I feel out of practice watching that girl go!!! oh well gimme a few weeks and I will be back to my old self maybe ) Saw people I havent seen in a billion years!!! I feel so old.... kids of kids of kids I mean even my miniature grooms like married or something like that!!! Then talk about feeling old... the pastor talks about cleaning out the church and having found some school year books.... OMG!!!!! I looked at them!!!! They were from uhhhh uhhhhh 25.....yes 25 yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!! I am soooooooo old!!!!!!!! It was bad nuff hearing oh is that your baby I havent seen her since she was 2 weeks old then them pulling out yearbooks from when I was 10 yrs old and everyone standing there going oh oh oh this is you this is you!!!! Oh well.... it was nice to be home I have to say it.... Never thought this old church trouble maker and problem child would ever end up back there ever again.... (Rhoni thanks for talking me into it... if for nothing else...healed a lot lot lot of old wounds)

The best part was I ran into my best friend who we had been best friends since we were 9 yrs old and she is just starting to get back in church and she was there!!!! And all dozen of her kids I think (whew and I thought I had a lot I think they took the whole pew LOL) All in all its been a good day!!!
(now dont tell nobody but me thinks I am actaully gonna go to church again tonight... just pray we have better results then last week ughhhh)
Hey Girl!!!

Thanks for the encouraging words...we only had 2 people come look today...the market is saturated in this area...we may need to list it with a Realtor. However, the one couple seemed very interested...I'll just keep praying! God is good!

I'm so glad you were in chuch this morning!!! I prayed for you today!!!
Old 02-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Sister Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareyM View Post
Hey Girl!!!

Thanks for the encouraging words...we only had 2 people come look today...the market is saturated in this area...we may need to list it with a Realtor. However, the one couple seemed very interested...I'll just keep praying! God is good!

I'm so glad you were in chuch this morning!!! I prayed for you today!!!
It only takes one couple to buy that house of yours...so if not another one shows up, but they buy it then the job was well done...I can see them in the house...they seemed like a nice young couple.
It was a nice afternoon...really enjoyed our visit...

Love you...bunches
Old 02-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Sister Truth Seeker

sounds like some match makin going on around here...I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday....

I sure hope QE makes it over here in the morning!!!!

I think I will go over and to the other Gabby's and leave her a message!
Old 02-11-2007, 11:38 PM
Registered Member

Night ladies and gents....

Hope you all had a wonderful day

Well for the last of my saga which I will further spare yall from the details after this..... (I know yall have so got to be sick of hearing this mess as I am so sick of it all happening!!!) I made the mistake of going to church tonight... yep I said I was gonna go and ughhhhhh I did!!!! I have decided, well I knew I didnt want to go in the first place but I ran into my old friend this morning and she was in a big mess in her life (hahaha as if I needed anymore) so she called me this afternoon and wanted to go out tonight... so I did the best thing for me (see this is one of my old partying buds but also someone who I went to church with, so keeping away from temptation I suggested church) whoooooa was that the wrong thing!!!

Ick ok so I went to church and ended up babysitting and well... on and on it was just a mess... I am positive I am NOT supposed to visit this certain church because the last 4 times I have been there yep 4 sundays... something horrible has happened every time to where I havent gotten to be in service when I have went or well... every time I go it just gets worse and worse... So... where do I go... I am thinking I am gonna go find a good catholic church in the backwoods of some no where town out here in the middle of nuttin and hide on their back seat in the middle of their sat night mass and just say yep I went to church!!!! So thus ends my venture to find a church I can sorta call home until I find a home...

Oh and then I get home and my mother has managed to cut her leg (she has had one amputated and the other isnt in too good of shape) and is bleeding all over the place and has called my dad (who is in OK visiting my grandmother) and told him that I wouldnt bandage her leg because I wanted to go be with my friends (her leg wasnt bleeding when I left she was asleep in bed!!!!) so he calls me 3 times and I finally hear my phone and tell him and then rush home... get here and her leg is fine but........... She now says she cant breathe... so I check her pulse/ox level and its 98 which is fine... and I ask her what she wants to do... oh I think I might need to go to the er... I said fine lets go..... wasnt gonna get blamed for not caring again today nope.. then she says no I am ok and has been asleep ever since!!! EVERY time my dad leaves and leaves her here with me she does something or something happens to end up in the er.... I think she just wants me to feel like I havent done something right and its beginning to work.... grrrrrrr Oh well.. she will just have to wait because I told her she has made it thru this long I wll call her dr in the morning and drive her there myself and beat her over the head until she does have something wrong just because she made me take her there LOL... whew that felt better yep yep

My kids are so happy.. thats what makes this so hard.. my son has now met the new love of his life... my friends daughter was born 5 days before him and they have met again (havent seen each other since their last playdate when they were ummmm 3 yrs old LOL) and they are just gaga over each other (OMG) and then my 12 yr old has 2 girls her age that are homeschooled so she can be with them during the day while I am out houshunting... and my 8 yr old is praying for her next playdate with Rhoni's nieces and this ladys 8 yr old is so hyper my daughters exact words are mom.... I dont know what speed is but if its a drug, and I think it is.... She took way too much of it!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!! (needless to say my Jaid is the quiet one of the family lol)

So I am officially going to go take a pain pill and crawl in bed and pretend this evening didnt happen at all!!! Thank God I had a wonderful Morning with Rhoni and her family and my old family..... made tonight a little more bearable...

Ok I am done venting... nite yall and love you all hugs
Old 02-12-2007, 10:20 AM
Sister Truth Seeker

Quote:
Night ladies and gents....

Hope you all had a wonderful day

Well for the last of my saga which I will further spare yall from the details after this..... (I know yall have so got to be sick of hearing this mess as I am so sick of it all happening!!!) I made the mistake of going to church tonight... yep I said I was gonna go and ughhhhhh I did!!!! I have decided, well I knew I didnt want to go in the first place but I ran into my old friend this morning and she was in a big mess in her life (hahaha as if I needed anymore) so she called me this afternoon and wanted to go out tonight... so I did the best thing for me (see this is one of my old partying buds but also someone who I went to church with, so keeping away from temptation I suggested church) whoooooa was that the wrong thing!!!

Ick ok so I went to church and ended up babysitting and well... on and on it was just a mess... I am positive I am NOT supposed to visit this certain church because the last 4 times I have been there yep 4 sundays... something horrible has happened every time to where I havent gotten to be in service when I have went or well... every time I go it just gets worse and worse... So... where do I go... I am thinking I am gonna go find a good catholic church in the backwoods of some no where town out here in the middle of nuttin and hide on their back seat in the middle of their sat night mass and just say yep I went to church!!!! So thus ends my venture to find a church I can sorta call home until I find a home...

Oh and then I get home and my mother has managed to cut her leg (she has had one amputated and the other isnt in too good of shape) and is bleeding all over the place and has called my dad (who is in OK visiting my grandmother) and told him that I wouldnt bandage her leg because I wanted to go be with my friends (her leg wasnt bleeding when I left she was asleep in bed!!!!) so he calls me 3 times and I finally hear my phone and tell him and then rush home... get here and her leg is fine but........... She now says she cant breathe... so I check her pulse/ox level and its 98 which is fine... and I ask her what she wants to do... oh I think I might need to go to the er... I said fine lets go..... wasnt gonna get blamed for not caring again today nope.. then she says no I am ok and has been asleep ever since!!! EVERY time my dad leaves and leaves her here with me she does something or something happens to end up in the er.... I think she just wants me to feel like I havent done something right and its beginning to work.... grrrrrrr Oh well.. she will just have to wait because I told her she has made it thru this long I wll call her dr in the morning and drive her there myself and beat her over the head until she does have something wrong just because she made me take her there LOL... whew that felt better yep yep

My kids are so happy.. thats what makes this so hard.. my son has now met the new love of his life... my friends daughter was born 5 days before him and they have met again (havent seen each other since their last playdate when they were ummmm 3 yrs old LOL) and they are just gaga over each other (OMG) and then my 12 yr old has 2 girls her age that are homeschooled so she can be with them during the day while I am out houshunting... and my 8 yr old is praying for her next playdate with Rhoni's nieces and this ladys 8 yr old is so hyper my daughters exact words are mom.... I dont know what speed is but if its a drug, and I think it is.... She took way too much of it!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!! (needless to say my Jaid is the quiet one of the family lol)

So I am officially going to go take a pain pill and crawl in bed and pretend this evening didnt happen at all!!! Thank God I had a wonderful Morning with Rhoni and her family and my old family..... made tonight a little more bearable...

Ok I am done venting... nite yall and love you all hugs

OUT of that I get....from the church thing...."why are you babysitting?" when is sense your a visitor...for crying out loud! That is one thing I WILL NOT do again and that is nursery...I have no little kids in the church out of the church and I am not going to do that ever again....of all my church duties it was my least favorite...can you tell?

Your mom is having a good time isn't she? My word....she sounds VERY needy and people that are so needy just drain the life out of everyone else!!! Does she do this with your dad...my word I am surprized he has not run away from home....

Don't give up on your church...pray and let God help you...ask Rhoni for help! Ask God for help....Girl you KNOW there is a plan...just let it happen...God loves you and so do we!!! Praise HIM...and thank HIM for your trials...submit to HIM...

Sorry don't mean to be preacy, but I just felt impressed ot say those things...and no we are not tired of hearing about what is going on....I am sorry you have to go thru all this stuff but again life does bring us hard times....and if it helps to vent(share) with us...by all means do so...that is what we as friends do for each other!!!!

Love prayers and blessings...STS
Old 02-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Registered Member

Morning ladies! I'm trying to get Dylan ready for preschool but he isn't thrilled about going. He normally loves it but he was sick all weekend and just wants to play...lol

I have got to figure out what to get my husband for Valentines day. *sigh* We normally have a quiet night to ourselves and go out for dinner but this year with our schedules it just isn't going to work. We decided to trade small gifts instead.