Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom
Facebook

Notices

The Newsroom FYI: News & Current Events, Political Discussions, etc.


Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
draft, selective service, women

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-23-2021, 07:00 AM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Unvaxxed Pureblood


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,814
Re: Women required to register for draft

The Senate Armed Services Committee has approved language in its annual defense policy bill that would require women to register for the draft.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...ster-for-draft
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-23-2021, 07:32 AM
coksiw coksiw is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,459
Re: Women required to register for draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
The Senate Armed Services Committee has approved language in its annual defense policy bill that would require women to register for the draft.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...ster-for-draft
Society in decadence, they can’t see it.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-25-2021, 07:18 PM
Jito463 Jito463 is online now
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)


 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,646
Re: Women required to register for draft

The House has now passed the bill, with the language in it that would require all women to register for the draft.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-25-2021, 08:24 PM
Nicodemus1968's Avatar
Nicodemus1968 Nicodemus1968 is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Unites States
Posts: 2,062
Re: Women required to register for draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
The House has now passed the bill, with the language in it that would require all women to register for the draft.
I would be interested to see how many American women are in agreement.

It may be the majority.
__________________
"Watch and Pray That you Enter not into Temptation"
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-04-2021, 12:45 PM
coksiw coksiw is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,459
Re: Women required to register for draft

I wrote my Senators, both democrats. At least one of them already replied. I was glad to hear that she doesn't support this garbage.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-04-2021, 02:20 PM
Jito463 Jito463 is online now
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)


 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,646
Re: Women required to register for draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
I wrote my Senators, both democrats. At least one of them already replied. I was glad to hear that she doesn't support this garbage.
Sadly, I know for a fact that Deb Fischer from Nebraska supports this garbage. I contacted her office months ago, when I first heard they were planning to put this in there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Draft of 2020 DNC Platform Originalist Political Talk 10 09-10-2020 05:18 PM
Register ALL Knives! Pliny Fellowship Hall 10 04-11-2013 06:04 AM
romney is a draft dodger Dedicated Mind Political Talk 35 07-30-2012 02:35 PM
57 Guests! Register and introduce Yo Self! Hoovie Fellowship Hall 2 04-10-2008 08:55 PM
Rushing to Register UPCI General Conference BoredOutOfMyMind Fellowship Hall 3 08-06-2007 01:44 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Amanah
- by jfrog
- by Salome

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.