Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Homestead > The Wild Side
Facebook

Notices

The Wild Side Firearms & Hunting; Feed your wild side here!

Old 02-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Registered Member

Re: Gun Talk/ Gun Show thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endtimer View Post
I looked at these today for my wife. Nice little gun. I really like the way the laser is incorporated in the trigger guard.

Hard to find a holster for the LC9 that will handle the laser the way it is incorporated in the trigger guard. Bought one holster but not really pleased with it. Otherwise, I'm really pleased with the handgun.

BT

LIFE: Some days you're the dog and some days you're the hydrant!

I have ... Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia! The fear of long words.

"Prediction is very hard, especially about the future." - Yogi Berra

"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave in reflection." - Thomas Paine
Old 02-02-2013, 03:54 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThinkin View Post
Hard to find a holster for the LC9 that will handle the laser the way it is incorporated in the trigger guard. Bought one holster but not really pleased with it. Otherwise, I'm really pleased with the handgun.

BT
I have one, minus the laser. I take it everywhere with me along with a couple of other mags. I have it loaded with normal 115 grain range ammo rather than any better hollow point stuff since it is a smaller gun.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:54 PM
friendly to the sinners

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThinkin View Post

BT
That would be my concern with any gun with laser. Hard enough finding that perfect holster, let alone one that will accommodate a laser.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:57 PM
friendly to the sinners

Heres a coupla pics of my Sigsauer .556 patrol swat. I have the laser/light on for now, I plan to go to a red dot site and transfer the laser/light to a tactical shot gun eventually.[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

Exodus 20:13 "Thou shalt not kill."

Acts 5:29 "Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men."

Matthew 26:52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword(Gun) will die by the sword(Gun)."
Old 02-02-2013, 06:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudahShaLLead View Post
Exodus 20:13 "Thou shalt not kill."

Acts 5:29 "Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men."

Matthew 26:52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword(Gun) will die by the sword(Gun)."
Nothing there about self defense but regardless, I'll respect your opinion (and anyone with a similar one) when you put this sign on your front door or lawn.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

Goes to show who you Really put your Faithin A Gun over God. If thats the Case All the Disciples would have Wielded Weapons and Used them Every time Their Lives were in Danger.
Ephesians 6:12 "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

This is a Spiritual War Not A Physical War. I encourage you to Read your Bible Even the more... God said "Thou shalt not kill." Period, No if ands or buts about it. God does not Give you the Authority to Take Another Human Beings Life... He says to "Turn the Other Cheek" its No Longer a "Eye for a Eye"
Old 02-02-2013, 07:03 PM

So if u were in the Sandy Hook elementary school watching children get murdered one right after the other, and u had the chance to stop him with a gun in your hand, you'd just drop the gun and let him keep killing them till he ran out of children to kill. Ok.

And if someone breaks in, rapes your wife and children in front of you, no need in having a gun or sword or club or knife or anything...just say "me next!"

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29

Last edited by shag; 02-02-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

Your Not 100% Defenseless when you have GOD on your Side.

2Kings 6:16 "Don't be afraid," the prophet answered. "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them."

Romans 8:31 "If God is for us, who can be against us?"

1John 4:4 "You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world."

(If you Wield a Weapon Its goes to Show What you Really Have on The Inside)
Old 02-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post
So if u were in the Sandy Hook elementary school watching children get murdered one right after the other, and u had the chance to stop him with a gun in your hand, you'd just drop the gun and let him keep killing them till he ran out of children to kill. Ok.

And if someone breaks in, rapes your wife and children in front of you, no need in having a gun or sword or club or knife or anything...just say "me next!"
Do you not Believe that the God of God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, can Deliver You and Your Family From Harm? Who is your God and How Powerful Is he? Maybe your right, The God you Serve Cannot, But MY GOD CAN!