Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Playground > Bachem Bits
Facebook

Notices

Bachem Bits Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 07-26-2014, 07:39 PM
FlamingZword's Avatar
FlamingZword FlamingZword is offline
Yeshua is God


 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,158
Re: Bacon, is very good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
What!

I own chickens, do YOU eat chicken?
send me a chicken, I will enjoy it in a Caldo.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-31-2014, 01:01 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 31,494
Re: Bacon, is very good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingZword View Post
send me a chicken, I will enjoy it in a Caldo.
My question was due to your comment on how pigs eat, ever see what chickens eat?
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 07-31-2014, 01:12 PM
Miss Scarlett Miss Scarlett is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: 150 miles north of the Mississiippi coast
Posts: 495
Re: Bacon, is very good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
My question was due to your comment on how pigs eat, ever see what chickens eat?
Nobody eats nastier things than humans. The sane person would never eat out if they knew what went on in the kitchen. And then theres those who eat raw oysters, raw fish, Mountain oysters, fish eggs, kidneys, tongue, pig tails, pigs feet, and the list goes on. Think about this and digest it.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 07-31-2014, 02:51 PM
FlamingZword's Avatar
FlamingZword FlamingZword is offline
Yeshua is God


 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,158
Re: Bacon, is very good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
My question was due to your comment on how pigs eat, ever see what chickens eat?
I do not know what you are feeding your chickens, but we fed our chickens only with fresh grains of corn, carefully grown in pure organic virgin soil; chosen by hand, one grain at a time, we had a 100 points inspection for each grain and only those grains which passed every single point was allowed into the chicken coop.

Our chickens only drunk pure artesian water from a well in France, the water was brought by a special courier in a transatlantic flight and we tested again the water by 3 independent labs to make sure the water was of utmost 100% purity.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 07-31-2014, 02:54 PM
KeptByTheWord's Avatar
KeptByTheWord KeptByTheWord is offline
On the road less traveled


 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: On a mountain... somewhere
Posts: 7,910
Re: Bacon, is very good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingZword View Post
I do not know what you are feeding your chickens, but we fed our chickens only with fresh grains of corn, carefully grown in pure organic virgin soil; chosen by hand, one grain at a time, we had a 100 points inspection for each grain and only those grains which passed every single point was allowed into the chicken coop.

Our chickens only drunk pure artesian water from a well in France, the water was brought by a special courier in a transatlantic flight and we tested again the water by 3 independent labs to make sure the water was of utmost 100% purity.
YOU have too much time on your hands!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 07-31-2014, 02:57 PM
KeptByTheWord's Avatar
KeptByTheWord KeptByTheWord is offline
On the road less traveled


 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: On a mountain... somewhere
Posts: 7,910
Re: Bacon, is very good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Nobody eats nastier things than humans. The sane person would never eat out if they knew what went on in the kitchen. And then theres those who eat raw oysters, raw fish, Mountain oysters, fish eggs, kidneys, tongue, pig tails, pigs feet, and the list goes on. Think about this and digest it.
I don't know about that. I've seen dogs eat some pretty nasty stuffy! I hear coyotes aren't too particular either about what they eat. And according to the zoomaster at the last zoo we visited, everything chewable has been found in a bear's stomach...

Of course, what goes on in restaurant kitchens, butcher departments, warehouses, and factories... would surely make most of us lose our appetite if truth be told!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-31-2014, 02:59 PM
FlamingZword's Avatar
FlamingZword FlamingZword is offline
Yeshua is God


 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,158
Re: Bacon, is very good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
Of course, what goes on in restaurant kitchens, butcher departments, warehouses, and factories... would surely make most of us lose our appetite if truth be told!
Ignorance is bliss...
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 07-31-2014, 03:24 PM
KeptByTheWord's Avatar
KeptByTheWord KeptByTheWord is offline
On the road less traveled


 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: On a mountain... somewhere
Posts: 7,910
Re: Bacon, is very good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingZword View Post
Ignorance is bliss...
No bliss is called... eating at home with food that is prepared as much as possible by myself!
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 07-31-2014, 08:25 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 31,494
Re: Bacon, is very good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingzword View Post
i do not know what you are feeding your chickens, but we fed our chickens only with fresh grains of corn, carefully grown in pure organic virgin soil; chosen by hand, one grain at a time, we had a 100 points inspection for each grain and only those grains which passed every single point was allowed into the chicken coop.

Our chickens only drunk pure artesian water from a well in france, the water was brought by a special courier in a transatlantic flight and we tested again the water by 3 independent labs to make sure the water was of utmost 100% purity.
Yeah right
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-31-2014, 08:27 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 31,494
Re: Bacon, is very good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Nobody eats nastier things than humans.
That's why I don't eat humans.
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When is TV any good..... hometown guy Fellowship Hall 194 01-21-2019 08:50 PM
When is TV any good? Godzchild Fellowship Hall 162 02-26-2013 07:04 PM
Good to be here!! Riladeon The Welcome Mat 1 08-15-2009 02:44 PM
When Good is not Good Enough Papabear Fellowship Hall 4 05-25-2007 09:59 AM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Salome
- by Esaias
- by rgcraig
- by Amanah

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.