Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-21-2022, 09:08 PM
Registered Member

Coming to theaters near you

https://wpcdn.us-east-1.vip.tn-cloud...98059535-n.jpg

I remember when this stuff was mostly in big cities in California and the like. It is now becoming prevalent in rural America. It saddens me to see where we are going as a nation. In one of the comments a man was glorifying the gay life. He said he no longer attempts suicide, because of embracing this new life. This is another cistern that can hold no water. No sexual experience can bring fulfillment, sexual gratification outside of Gods sanctity of marriage only brings guilt and shame. Most of these people parade their sin in pride, while I am sure they are miserable inside. The worst part is that this is almost equivalent to a religion and they are preaching it to confused youth as the answer for their unhappiness and rejection.
Old 09-25-2022, 08:23 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Coming to theaters near you

The reason this is happening is because Christians have abandoned God's law and retreated into a neutered form of extreme Pietism which turns the nation over to the devil. There was a time in America when this would simply not have been allowed and would have been punished by law.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-25-2022, 11:50 PM
Registered Member

One of the ministers in our church went this past Friday to street preach at a drag show at the pink palace in Memphis TN. The proud boys showed up and the city cancelled the drag show out of concern for things turning violent. The lgbtq are not a peaceful law abiding community. Instead they are very much lawless even from our civil laws. The big deal over this drag show was that it supposedly was going to incorporate juveniles. I don’t expect our government to legislate the Bible, but I wish our nation could use basic common sense in protecting children.

These politician lawmakers are only chameleons that change there colors whenever necessary to become elected. Our country is definitely becoming a rejecter of God.They cater to these ungodly groups just for votes.
Old 09-26-2022, 01:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by good samaritan View Post
I don’t expect our government to legislate the Bible, but I wish our nation could use basic common sense in protecting children.
I believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost, evidenced by speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
I believe in living a holiness lifestyle, inwardly and outwardly, without which no man shall see the Lord.
Old 09-26-2022, 06:36 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
The reason this is happening is because Christians have abandoned God's law and retreated into a neutered form of extreme Pietism which turns the nation over to the devil. There was a time in America when this would simply not have been allowed and would have been punished by law.