Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:27 AM
Sister Alvear

I think I have a kidney infection

my goodness I sure have been in a lot of pain and yesterday stopped by the drug store and talked them and bought a tester...wow..no wonder I am in a lot of pain...
So, bought me some Cranberry juice and hope I get to feeling better....and would like to ask you folks to say a prayer for me today...thanks

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 03-25-2010, 10:22 AM
Registered Member

Re: I think I have a kidney infection

Praying for you, Sister Alvear.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

Praying for you, hope this clears up right away!!
Old 03-25-2010, 12:09 PM
Registered Member

Lord, please touch Sis Alvear right now with your healing touch. We understand that our bodies are fallible and that that is the reason we need to reach out to you for healing. Sis Alvear loves you so very much and her whole desire in life is to work for you and to lead others to knowing you too. But to do that, she really needs to be healthy and out of pain. But God, we're not asking for healing because she deserves it - none of us really do. We're asking for healing because we know that that is YOUR desire for her. You want to touch her. And you want to receive honor and praise and glory for that touch. So we are already praising you. We are already honoring you and giving you glory. In Jesus' name!!
Old 03-25-2010, 02:06 PM
GET IT RIGHT!

Lots and lots of cranberry juice will definitely help. Drink as much as you can. Some people don't believe in it but doctors can confirm that is does help and can often eliminate the problem without antibiotics. I hate the taste of the stuff by itself so I mix it with grape or apple juice.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:11 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margies3 View Post
Lord, please touch Sis Alvear right now with your healing touch. We understand that our bodies are fallible and that that is the reason we need to reach out to you for healing. Sis Alvear loves you so very much and her whole desire in life is to work for you and to lead others to knowing you too. But to do that, she really needs to be healthy and out of pain. But God, we're not asking for healing because she deserves it - none of us really do. We're asking for healing because we know that that is YOUR desire for her. You want to touch her. And you want to receive honor and praise and glory for that touch. So we are already praising you. We are already honoring you and giving you glory. In Jesus' name!!
AMEN!!!!
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 03-27-2010, 10:31 PM
Registered Member

Praying Sis Alvear!
Old 03-31-2010, 11:44 AM
Registered Member

Sister Alvear,

Please be careful concerning that kidney infection. In late 2004 my mother was diagnosed by her doctor with a kidney infection, and she was treated for that for months before it was determined to be cancer.

We always thought that if they treated her for cancer... she would still be alive and well today.

I pray for you, in Jesus' name, that you be fine.

God bless you.

newstate
Old 03-31-2010, 12:51 PM
Sister Alvear

I have had a rough time but today have felt some better...thanks so much for everyone's prayers.

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 03-31-2010, 08:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Alvear View Post
I have had a rough time but today have felt some better...thanks so much for everyone's prayers.
Praying for you, Sis. God bless. ...TL