Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 06-04-2018, 09:40 AM
Banned

This president sounds like a true dictator!

He asserts the right to pardon himself...

That other Democrat was accused of thinking he was above the rule of law (for reasons unsure...) while this President openly flaunts his belief that he is indeed above the rule of law! The only reason he is now talking like this is because he KNOWS he is guilty... of something. Maybe obstruction of justice, maybe something else.

The only reason why he is talking of pardoning himself is because he knows he is guilty.

Thoughts?

Last edited by BuckeyeBukaroo; 06-04-2018 at 10:06 AM.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Registered Member

Re: This president sounds like a true dictator!

I see Trump tweeted about it this morning. Giuliani was the first to mention it yesterday morning on one of the morning new shows. When I hear Giuliani say it, I passed it off as Giuliani just being Giuliani.

No, I don't believe Trump is saying this because he "knows" he's guilty of anything.

There is absolutely not one shred of evidence of any collusion or obstruction. The special counsel's investigation is so far off the rails that (besides Manafort's charge and the so-call Russian 13 charges, which are hanging by a thread) the only thing which Mueller has done is indict people for allegedly lying to the FBI.

Mueller wants to question Trump. The dumbest or most naive person in the world could see this is a perjury trap. Mueller has nothing on Trump and his last hope of getting anything on Trump is to get him in a 2 hour interview under oath and hope Trump says something the slightest bit untrue.

If Giuliani is talking about the POTUS pardoning himself, it could mean they're working on or are close to an agreement to have Trump sit down with Mueller.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Banned

Rose colored lenses. It also came out that he dictated a key memo that he and his advisors said he didn't. Apparently, his connection to that memo pulls our President much closer to the pile of poo he and his people have been saying that he had no part in.

And why would he avoid talking to Mueller? Don't have to worry about perjury if he has been telling the truth from the beginning and if he is telling the truth now. That is why the truth is the truth.

And that is why the investigation must go on.

Last edited by BuckeyeBukaroo; 06-04-2018 at 10:10 AM.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:13 AM
Banned

Gowdy said the FBI was justified in their actions regarding the investigation in to the Trump campaign. Mark my words, there is something to all of this and it will be brought to light-- now or later.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:27 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
Rose colored lenses. It also came out that he dictated a key memo that he and his advisors said he didn't. Apparently, his connection to that memo pulls our President much closer to the pile of poo he and his people have been saying that he had no part in.
What memo? The Rosenstein memo?

Quote:
And why would he avoid talking to Mueller?
Ask Flynn who was charged with lying even though the FBI agents who interviewed him said he wasn't lying.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Gowdy said the FBI was justified in their actions regarding the investigation in to the Trump campaign. Mark my words, there is something to all of this and it will be brought to light-- now or later.
Gowdy is giving the FBI the benefit of the doubt.

The investigation has been going on for 2 years ... wasted millions of dollars and have not a shred of evidence showing any collusion or obstruction. But sure, the silent coup must continue another 6 years.

Old 06-04-2018, 10:06 PM
Yeshua is God

Quote:

And why would he avoid talking to Mueller? Don't have to worry about perjury if he has been telling the truth from the beginning and if he is telling the truth now. That is why the truth is the truth.

And that is why the investigation must go on.
It seems to me that someone is wearing blue colored lenses.
which is a sure sign of Trump Derangement syndrome.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:33 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

That other Democrat was accused of thinking he was above the rule of law (for reasons unsure...) while this President openly flaunts his belief that he is indeed above the rule of law! The only reason he is now talking like this is because he KNOWS he is guilty... of something. Maybe obstruction of justice, maybe something else.

The only reason why he is talking of pardoning himself is because he knows he is guilty.

Thoughts?
You want thoughts? I think you do not understand why the establishment hates rump and what lengths they will go to in order to destroy him.
Old 08-14-2018, 06:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:

Thoughts?
Don't drink the kool aide.

Trump is working very hard for America.

The guilty party is Hillary Clinton. Tell me why she is not in jail.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD.
Old 08-15-2018, 04:25 PM
of 9!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Don't drink the kool aide.

Trump is working very hard for America.

The guilty party is Hillary Clinton. Tell me why she is not in jail.