Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 08-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: WW3 before end of 2020?

Didn't Rumsfeld say that they couldn't track the money? Not that it was missing, or misplaced. But that he was bringing to light the antiquated accounting system which was failing to show what was currently going on at the time?
Old 08-03-2020, 09:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Didn't Rumsfeld say that they couldn't track the money? Not that it was missing, or misplaced. But that he was bringing to light the antiquated accounting system which was failing to show what was currently going on at the time?
Correct.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:53 PM
Registered Member

UK has already left the EU. That happened 1/31/2020. There are still negotiations on the future relationship between UK/EU, but the UK is no longer in the EU.
Old 08-05-2020, 07:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
UK has already left the EU. That happened 1/31/2020. There are still negotiations on the future relationship between UK/EU, but the UK is no longer in the EU.
The Transition has a due date in December of this year. So they are not yet completely out of the weeds.

Weird stuff going on this year. All bets are off.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 08-06-2020, 07:07 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

There is a Street Preacher I know. He claims that Joe Biden is the Antichrist, AKA The Beast. Donald J Trump is the false prophet. I have known this street preacher for years. I call him Tommy the Mole. He is still getting people stop and listen to him, and the occasional heckler, and the debater (poor souls) who feel it's their sworn duty to get Tommy in verbal fistacuffs. Tommy can quote Bible, and has an amazing memory. So, when some would-be attackers try to get him into some crossing of swords he does a good job of confusing them to the point of frustration. That's when his listeners move on, because those who challenge him end up losing their spirituality and blowing a gasket. I remember a time he got a young Mormon red in the face. The youngster from Sandy Utah started cursing at Tommy. Tommy wears these thick glasses (which on a hot summer day, I wonder why the magnifying affect doesn't burn his eyes out of their sockets) so when the Mormon missionary got nose to nose Tommy needed windshield wipers to remove the spit. Tommy, isn't a blinker, or loses his cool, but just keeps his composure. While the challengers line up. Anyway, he was rocking today, Joe Biden is the Beast. WW3 will be brought on by the Red Dragon which is China. 2020 will end in a ball of fire! I just told him, time proves all things.
Old 08-06-2020, 07:27 PM
Jesus is the only Lord God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
There is a Street Preacher I know. He claims that Joe Biden is the Antichrist, AKA The Beast. Donald J Trump is the false prophet. I have known this street preacher for years. I call him Tommy the Mole. He is still getting people stop and listen to him, and the occasional heckler, and the debater (poor souls) who feel it's their sworn duty to get Tommy in verbal fistacuffs. Tommy can quote Bible, and has an amazing memory. So, when some would-be attackers try to get him into some crossing of swords he does a good job of confusing them to the point of frustration. That's when his listeners move on, because those who challenge him end up losing their spirituality and blowing a gasket. I remember a time he got a young Mormon red in the face. The youngster from Sandy Utah started cursing at Tommy. Tommy wears these thick glasses (which on a hot summer day, I wonder why the magnifying affect doesn't burn his eyes out of their sockets) so when the Mormon missionary got nose to nose Tommy needed windshield wipers to remove the spit. Tommy, isn't a blinker, or loses his cool, but just keeps his composure. While the challengers line up. Anyway, he was rocking today, Joe Biden is the Beast. WW3 will be brought on by the Red Dragon which is China. 2020 will end in a ball of fire! I just told him, time proves all things.
...Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ...(Acts 20:21)
Old 08-06-2020, 08:28 PM
New User

The false prophet running against the Antichrist in the next presidential election
Old 08-06-2020, 09:13 PM
Administrator

Let's see what or who is responsible for the Beirut, Lebanon explosion and go from there.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 08-06-2020, 09:34 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
The false prophet running against the Antichrist in the next presidential election
The way it was explained to all who would give ear, is that DJT is the forerunner to Sleepy Joe.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:35 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by votivesoul View Post
Let's see what or who is responsible for the Beirut, Lebanon explosion and go from there.
Ammonium nitrate is not to be handled by dock workers?