Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-18-2018, 03:47 AM
Covenant Apostolic

The Third Temple

For years we have heard people talk about the red heifer:

Red Heifer Candidate Born in Israel

On the 17th day of Elul, 5778, (August 28, 2018), a red heifer was born in the land of Israel. The red heifer candidate is being raised and specially cared for under the auspices of the Temple Institute's 'Raise a Red Heifer' program.

One week after its birth the heifer underwent an extensive examination by rabbinical experts, who determined that the heifer is currently a viable candidate for the Biblical red heifer (para aduma) described in Numbers, chapter 19, and will be examined again in three months time to determine whether it continues to possess the necessary qualifications for the red heifer, a necessary prerequisite for the renewal of the Divine service in the Holy Temple.

The rabbinical experts who conducted the examination stress that the heifer, while currently bearing the required qualifications could, at any time in the future, become disqualified through natural causes, and therefore the heifer will be periodically reexamined.

https://www.templeinstitute.org/events.htm

Last edited by Amanah; 09-18-2018 at 03:54 AM.
Old 09-18-2018, 03:52 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: The Third Temple

It seems people are determined to rebuild the temple:

Rabbi Yisrael Ariel, founder and head of the Temple Institute, served in the paratrooper brigade which liberated the Temple Mount in the Six Day War of 1967, and was one of the first soldiers to reach the Mount. Rabbi Ariel was the Rosh Yeshiva and spiritual leader of the city of Yamit in the Sinai, which was dismantled as part of the peace accords with Egypt. Rabbi Ariel is a scholar of great renown, and is also the author of many Hebrew works, including the highly acclaimed "Atlas of the Biblical Boundaries of the Land of Israel."

Based on his extensive Torah knowledge and wisdom, Rabbi Ariel clearly demonstrates in his writings, the belief and conviction, as emphasized by Torah scholars and luminaries of earlier generations, that every generation is obligated to do all within its power towards rebuilding the Holy Temple. This, as opposed to those who believe that we must wait for the messiah to arrive before it can be rebuilt. For an insight into the inspiration behind the establishment of the Temple Institute, we paraphrase Rabbi Ariel's own words, as they appear in his Siddur HaMikdash (The Holy Temple Prayerbook). The story picks up after the liberation of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount during the Six Day War:

"It is so very difficult to describe the feeling that filled us during that extraordinary time in the life of the nation. The words "ringing the bells of the Messiah" express in a limited way what was being felt in the heart."

"This lead to a certain sense of letdown that so many of us experienced. After all, we have arrived at the threshold of the Holy Temple: we are standing at the Western Wall - where is the Messiah?"

"In the passing of time as I pursued my studies, I discovered that our expectations were simply misplaced."

"Through the years, the more I studied the more I began to understand that we had only ourselves and our own inaction to hold accountable: G-d does not intend for us to wait for a day of miracles. We are expected to act. We must accomplish that with which we have been charged: to do all in our power to prepare for the rebuilding of the Holy Temple, and the renewel of the divine service." (page 526, Siddur HaMikdash, translated from the Hebrew).

https://www.templeinstitute.org/about.htm
Old 09-18-2018, 03:55 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Could Armageddon be a self fulfilling prophecy?

US/Israel vs. Palestine/Syria/Russia?

who is trying to bring about the Millennium, Dispies or CRs?

Last edited by Amanah; 09-18-2018 at 05:05 AM.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:35 AM
Covenant Apostolic

sorry for the weirdness of this utube, but it fits the subject.

Old 09-18-2018, 06:31 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Well, I can only guess how this thread is going to turn out. Will all get told about how there are crypto Jew Dan Marino Jesuits hiding in an underground base in Hazelwood MO.
Old 09-18-2018, 07:28 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Well, I can only guess how this thread is going to turn out. Will all get told about how there are crypto Jew Dan Marino Jesuits hiding in an underground base in Hazelwood MO.
Now I feel bad , I need to swear off eschatology altogether.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
Could Armageddon be a self fulfilling prophecy?

US/Israel vs. Palestine/Syria/Russia?

who is trying to bring about the Millennium, Dispies or CRs?
The rebuilding of the temple has already been tried by Roman Emperor Julian, who ruled 361-363 CE. He was raised in Constantine’s false Christianity; but rejected it for Paganism, ergo they called him an Apostate. Because he distained Christianity he leagued with the diaspora to rebuild the Temple, but it failed miserably. Some so say by divine interference while others claim it was sabotage. Though I believe the building of the third temple is not supported by scriptures, I do agree that there is a zeal to build a temple and begin sacrifices. Here is their first problem. I believe Julian’s’ failure to rebuild the temple was by divine interference and will be the same again. It is an insult to our Messiah; for animal sacrifices to be reinstituted, and believe the reason it was destroyed in 70AD.

The second problem if Christians don’t get caught up; either in the beginning, middle or end of this seven year period, then your going to have some angry people. I believe the falling away was attributed to the original converts of the tribes of Israel back to the traditions of their forefathers creating the emergence of Judaism. But this event would trigger a terrible falling away of current evangelicals and create even more schisms in the church. Could this Free Masonic and Judaic self-fulfilling prophecy trigger the wrath of our Heavenly Father? I am afraid so, and it could be the reason he losses Satan from his prison. Instead of using and adversary of Israel; as in ancient times, he would unloose the adversary of mankind. Mankind wants to follow wickedness then wickedness they shall have. We never learned from Abram and Sarai trying to help our Heavenly Father by introducing Hagar to fulfil his will. Nevertheless; his word will come to pass and his children will shine forth.

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Selah
Old 09-18-2018, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
LOL, that was funny.

Dan Marino's middle name was Constantine. Just saying!

Selah