Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Playground > The Shopping Mall
Facebook

Notices

The Shopping Mall Find a great deal online? Share it here... Also the place to find links for consumer help sites, etc ...

Old 05-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Not riding the train

Re: The Skirt Thread - obviously for the ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
Tammaaaaay!
Old 05-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBrattified View Post
I ♥ Goodwill!!!!

(And also Macy's...lol)
I found two very nice A-line skirts on sale at JC Penny recently. One was charcoal grey, which I didn't have. Very hard to find nice skirts and especially at JC Penny. I paid $20 each. That's a nice price for a skirt on sale - a well made skirt, that is.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I found two very nice A-line skirts on sale at JC Penny recently. One was charcoal grey, which I didn't have. Very hard to find nice skirts and especially at JC Penny. I paid $20 each. That's a nice price for a skirt on sale - a well made skirt, that is.

You sound like my wife.... something you didn't have! It's easier to discuss what she doesn't have (my wife) than what she has. If I should outlive her I'm going to put in a shoe/dress shop and be able to live for awhile on the proceeds. BUT... she always looks beautiful! Does that get me out of the dog house, now?

Oh! I forgot to ask. Are we guys allowed to post on this thread?

Been Thinkin

LIFE: Some days you're the dog and some days you're the hydrant!

I have ... Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia! The fear of long words.

"Prediction is very hard, especially about the future." - Yogi Berra

"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave in reflection." - Thomas Paine
Old 05-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThinkin View Post
You sound like my wife.... something you didn't have! It's easier to discuss what she doesn't have (my wife) than what she has. If I should outlive her I'm going to put in a shoe/dress shop and be able to live for awhile on the proceeds. BUT... she always looks beautiful! Does that get me out of the dog house, now?

Oh! I forgot to ask. Are we guys allowed to post on this thread?

Been Thinkin
Sure, it helps you get out of the dog house. Although, you must know that we never listen when you guys say things like, you are going to open a shoe/dress shop after we die.

I'm going to sell his boat and all of his fishing tackle - IF - I outlive him.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Sure, it helps you get out of the dog house. Although, you must know that we never listen when you guys say things like, you are going to open a shoe/dress shop after we die.

I'm going to sell his boat and all of his fishing tackle - IF - I outlive him.

Okay!!! I guess we all have our weaknesses. Mine is the Apple Store. Computers, iphone, ipod, and have now ordered me an ipad.

The wife asks that so unnecessary question, "Why do you need an ipad." Because Apple made one!

My kids give me gift cards for The Apple Store. When my wife asks me where and why I bought another gadget, I just simply say, "I got it with a gift card!" She never says anything about the gift card purchases.

So now I go to the Apple Store and buy myself gift cards. When she asks, "Where did you get THAT?" I simply say, "I got it with a gift card!" It works, praise the Lord!

Been Thinkin

LIFE: Some days you're the dog and some days you're the hydrant!

I have ... Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia! The fear of long words.

"Prediction is very hard, especially about the future." - Yogi Berra

"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave in reflection." - Thomas Paine
Old 05-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThinkin View Post
Okay!!! I guess we all have our weaknesses. Mine is the Apple Store. Computers, iphone, ipod, and have now ordered me an ipad.

The wife asks that so unnecessary question, "Why do you need an ipad." Because Apple made one!

My kids give me gift cards for The Apple Store. When my wife asks me where and why I bought another gadget, I just simply say, "I got it with a gift card!" She never says anything about the gift card purchases.

So now I go to the Apple Store and buy myself gift cards. When she asks, "Where did you get THAT?" I simply say, "I got it with a gift card!" It works, praise the Lord!

Been Thinkin
That is nice! A gift card!

My husband grew up living close to water and is an outdoorsman. Ever since we have been married - 23 years - we have lived close to water. That's how he gets his relaxation - his boat.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Registered Member

Oh Lord Sister I had to chop up the Macy card.......before I ever even used it.............I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Macysssssssssssssssssssssssss ...woohooo:
Old 09-07-2010, 02:45 AM
Registered Member

Another nice source for girls and women (mostly) casual skirts is Kosher Casual, www.koshercasual.com . Most of the skirts are just below the knee, but some are long to the floor as well.