Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-15-2007, 01:02 AM
redeemedcynic84

The Truth

So, the truth. It's essentially out. So I'll just come out with it. Yes, I am larry_boy_44. Yeah, this is an alias...

No I don't know why my pre-emptive ban to this place was lifted (yes, I was banned before I stepped foot here). I'm not sure why my ip is different (or even if it is). Yes, I could fake it, but it never mattered enough to me...

So why come back? Well, in part because I was bored. In part because I could use it. I needed the apostolic influence, because I don't have it anywhere else... and why? Because I can't bring myself to step foot where I was (or have been)... I don't know where to go, what to do... nothing makes sense, what little I have I hold as tight as I can, but I don't know where to take it anymore...

Home... its an illusion... I haven't felt at home since I was 14... gave a crying speech about how this would always be home and I'd be back one day... But it wasn't... I went back and it never was the same...

So where is it? I don't know... What is truth? I'm not sure anymore...

So why come to places like this? Because in theory, the truth is said to be here.. Is it? Well, from the way questions get answered here, ridicule, abuse, and eventually a ban, not really... They don't. If truth is here, its hidden and people don't want it to get out...

So what now? Well, since the ban is coming and we all know it... I'll go back into my little hole... Seek God... and hope and pray that one day something happens where I have a clue what to do and where to go with what I feel, because right now... There's nothing... and nowhere... and no one...

I'm not re-writing this a third time... Yes, its a mess, I'm a mess, of course it is...

If you wanna hit me up, feel free to check out my site, shoot me an e-mail... whatever... I'm around...

Larry
larry_boy_44 ~at~ yahoo ~dot~ com
http://www.mortalclay.net
Old 09-15-2007, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeemedcynic84 View Post
So, the truth. It's essentially out. So I'll just come out with it. Yes, I am larry_boy_44. Yeah, this is an alias...

No I don't know why my pre-emptive ban to this place was lifted (yes, I was banned before I stepped foot here). I'm not sure why my ip is different (or even if it is). Yes, I could fake it, but it never mattered enough to me...

So why come back? Well, in part because I was bored. In part because I could use it. I needed the apostolic influence, because I don't have it anywhere else... and why? Because I can't bring myself to step foot where I was (or have been)... I don't know where to go, what to do... nothing makes sense, what little I have I hold as tight as I can, but I don't know where to take it anymore...

Home... its an illusion... I haven't felt at home since I was 14... gave a crying speech about how this would always be home and I'd be back one day... But it wasn't... I went back and it never was the same...

So why come to places like this? Because in theory, the truth is said to be here.. Is it? Well, from the way questions get answered here, ridicule, abuse, and eventually a ban, not really... They don't. If truth is here, its hidden and people don't want it to get out...

So what now? Well, since the ban is coming and we all know it... I'll go back into my little hole... Seek God... and hope and pray that one day something happens where I have a clue what to do and where to go with what I feel, because right now... There's nothing... and nowhere... and no one...

I'm not re-writing this a third time... Yes, its a mess, I'm a mess, of course it is...

If you wanna hit me up, feel free to check out my site, shoot me an e-mail... whatever... I'm around...

Larry
We love you LARRY BOY!!!!

Old 09-15-2007, 07:39 AM
Registered Member

Larry,

The confusion you are feeling is the natural, inevitable result of refusing to be teachable.

Please go home.

Find a good church and a good pastor. SUbmit yourself to God and to His ministry.

Do a little less broadcasting and a lot more tuning in.

Realize that you don't know it all.

Praying for you that you find your way back home.

And the LORD took me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel."

--Amos 7:14-15
Old 09-15-2007, 07:49 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeemedcynic84 View Post

[/b]So what now? Well, since the ban is coming and we all know it... I'll go back into my little hole... Seek God... and hope and pray that one day something happens where I have a clue what to do and where to go with what I feel, because right now... There's nothing... and nowhere... and no one...[/b]

Larry
Your ban was lifted because StMatt chose to do so. He did the same for everyone not too long ago-- because he believes in giving people second chances.

As long as you can discuss things and not attack others, I see no reason why anyone would want to ban you. So don't count yourself with the banned before it happens.

As for the rest of your post, Amos has given you some wise advice. I hope you'll take it. I'll be praying for you.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:48 PM
redeemedcynic84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
Larry,

The confusion you are feeling is the natural, inevitable result of refusing to be teachable.

Please go home.

Find a good church and a good pastor. SUbmit yourself to God and to His ministry.

Do a little less broadcasting and a lot more tuning in.

Realize that you don't know it all.

Praying for you that you find your way back home.
I had a good church and a good pastor... and haven't been comfortable there in a long time... I'm not even sure why... I've told myself for a long time "just submit to him, even if you don't understand, you'll get it eventually" only... I never got it more...

I appreciate the prayer...
Old 09-15-2007, 08:36 PM
Registered Member

Larry, I checked out your website. I followed the link to the forum. and then my TrendMicro virus scanner popped up a warning that this website contains a dangerous thing for my computer. Do you know about this?
Old 09-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Lofty, Scientific, and Literal

I figured he was LB when he told me where he lived.......LOL!
Old 09-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

I knew LB was alive and well. My spirit of suspicion was correct.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:04 PM
redeemedcynic84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margies3 View Post
Larry, I checked out your website. I followed the link to the forum. and then my TrendMicro virus scanner popped up a warning that this website contains a dangerous thing for my computer. Do you know about this?
no... if you have anything it said about it, PM it to me, let me know... I don't know of any virus stuff that is on there...
Old 09-26-2007, 06:55 PM
Registered Member

I guess I should have looked at your posts before asking if I smelled you, LOL.