Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 06-21-2013, 12:39 PM
Go Dodgers!

Re: Violent Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
http://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

Is it? (4) of the top 20 countries rated by safety/crime index are Muslim countries. The US of course rates lower than Kazakhstan, Algeria, Egypt, Azerbaijan, Tunisia, Morroco, Indonesia, Turkey, Saudi, Brunei, Kuwait, UAE, and Qatar.

Then there are the murder rates.

http://chartsbin.com/view/1454

Compared to the US at 5.22 which is higher than Somalia (3.25 and Kenya 3.65 and Yemen 3.97) the Muslim countries of Oman (.65), Saudi (.85), UAE (.92) enjoy rates at a fraction of the US rates. The really red countries (Honduras 60.87, Guatemala 45.17) could only reach these wonderful achievements with the help and values of the beliefs of the people who live there, summarized as follows:

In a 2007 nationwide survey, CID-Gallup, a Latin American market research and public opinion company, reported 47 percent of respondents identified themselves as Roman Catholic and 36 percent as evangelical Protestant. The principal religious groups are Catholic, Episcopal, Lutheran, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mennonite, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons), and approximately 300 evangelical Protestant group

Looks like they need to replace some of these christians with Muslims or Buddhists to bring their numbers down at least to the levels of Burma (15.58) where the buddhists, as bad as they are, can't match the catholic / protestant numbers while they hunt down and execute Muslims.

Though interesting reads, the numbers posted about those eeeeevil Muslims do not appear to support historical experience that everywhere christianity goes blood follows and self-identified christian societies consistantly achieve the highest rates of crime and murder on the planet.
Oh and I bet the "safety Crime index" doesn't really count to what happens to Christians by Muslims in countries like Egypt.

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
Though interesting reads, the numbers posted about those eeeeevil Muslims do not appear to support historical experience that everywhere christianity goes blood follows and self-identified christian societies consistantly achieve the highest rates of crime and murder on the planet.
It's interesting to watch muslims repeatedly evade the fact that the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth TODAY is Islam. Try as you may to take the focus from that fact, the fact still remains. Find RELIGIOUS violence today and almost always it's muslims killing men, women and children in the various sects of Islam.

Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today. That's for all to see day after day, week after week, year after year. It's interesting to watch muslims deny that fact....shows the honestly of the religion.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
It's interesting to watch muslims repeatedly evade the fact that the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth TODAY is Islam. Try as you may to take the focus from that fact, the fact still remains. Find RELIGIOUS violence today and almost always it's muslims killing men, women and children in the various sects of Islam.

Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today. That's for all to see day after day, week after week, year after year. It's interesting to watch muslims deny that fact....shows the honestly of the religion.
No its not! Misguided radical Muslims are the violent ones. Those who are like that are not practicing real Islam. Like I said, there are almost 2billion Muslims in the world. The minority of them are violent. The Quran does not condone any of it!

Last edited by odooley6985; 06-21-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odooley6985 View Post
No its not! Misguided radical Muslims are the violent ones. Those who are like that are not practicing real Islam. Like I said, there are almost 2billion Muslims in the world. The minority of them are violent. The Quran does not condone any of it!
I ask again and again and again. If Islam isn't the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth TODAY....what RELIGION is more violent than Islam? We're talking RELIGIOUS violence, violence within that RELIGION.

No other RELIGION on the face of the earth compares to Islam when it comes to RELIGIOUS violence TODAY.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
I ask again and again and again. If Islam isn't the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth TODAY....what RELIGION is more violent than Islam? We're talking RELIGIOUS violence, violence within that RELIGION.

No other RELIGION on the face of the earth compares to Islam when it comes to RELIGIOUS violence TODAY.
Yes. All radical muslims are violent. That isnt real Islam and those who are violent like that are not the majority of Muslims. Should I say all Christians are redneck idiots cause of the Westoboro Baptists?
Old 06-21-2013, 03:03 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Yes. All radical muslims are violent. That isnt real Islam and those who are violent like that are not the majority of Muslims. Should I say all Christians are redneck idiots cause of the Westoboro Baptists?
Radical Islam is far FAR more widespread than a handful of redneck idiots statistacally

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
As verbally nasty and repugnant as the Westboro Baptists are, they still haven't bombed anyone or killed anyone in the name of Christ. Lame comparison--and serves to perfectly prove the point. The most vicious of Christians--very much in the minority as they may be--are still relatively harmless.

"To see no being, not God’s or any, but you also go thither,
To see no possession but you may possess it—enjoying all without labor or purchase—
abstracting the feast, yet not abstracting one particle of it;…."

--Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass, Song of the Open Road
Old 06-21-2013, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
Radical Islam is far FAR more widespread than a handful of redneck idiots statistacally
Estimates are that 5-20% of all muslims are radical outta 1-2 billion
Old 06-21-2013, 03:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Estimates are that 5-20% of all muslims are radical outta 1-2 billion
And what percentage (and number) of Christians are terrorists, do you think?

"To see no being, not God’s or any, but you also go thither,
To see no possession but you may possess it—enjoying all without labor or purchase—
abstracting the feast, yet not abstracting one particle of it;…."

--Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass, Song of the Open Road
Old 06-21-2013, 03:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBrattified View Post
As verbally nasty and repugnant as the Westboro Baptists are, they still haven't bombed anyone or killed anyone in the name of Christ. Lame comparison--and serves to perfectly prove the point. The most vicious of Christians--very much in the minority as they may be--are still relatively harmless.
Comparison was not lame. Does the minority that is clearly against what the majority believes, mean that the whole religion is violent? Thats what I am trying to get at. They arent practicing real Islam is my point. Get it? Its hard for you to understand cause you already have your mind made up. Hey Christianity is the most child molesting religion based on your line of thinking.