Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 01-28-2020, 03:11 AM
Loving God, His Word, His Name

Prayer For My Health

Good morning brother, sisters, and friends. Can I ask prayer for my health?

In October, I had a work related accident. Found out I broke my back basically, damaging 6 vertebrae and three disks. Am now waiting for pain management to get on the ball for two injections for my back. Pray for me as I work light duty, also for the healing of my back.

I have two diabetic wounds that have developed over time. One is on my chest, and the other on my third toe on my right foot. Both are healing slowly, and I ask that you agree with me for the healing.

When I broke my back, I eventually lost my supervisor position because I could not do the work. Even though I am still in the process of healing, I am believing for the strength to get back my own school, seeing I am currently working as a Morning Supervisor at a High School. Please agree with me for favor in this.

Thanks to all for the consideration and prayers. Love to all.

Apostolic Defender Ministries
The Apostolic Defender Podcast on Spotify
Old 01-28-2020, 06:58 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Re: Prayer For My Health

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnTraditional View Post

In October, I had a work related accident. Found out I broke my back basically, damaging 6 vertebrae and three disks. Am now waiting for pain management to get on the ball for two injections for my back. Pray for me as I work light duty, also for the healing of my back.

I have two diabetic wounds that have developed over time. One is on my chest, and the other on my third toe on my right foot. Both are healing slowly, and I ask that you agree with me for the healing.

When I broke my back, I eventually lost my supervisor position because I could not do the work. Even though I am still in the process of healing, I am believing for the strength to get back my own school, seeing I am currently working as a Morning Supervisor at a High School. Please agree with me for favor in this.

Praying!
Old 01-28-2020, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnTraditional View Post

Praying for you.

""Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:""

"""Trust in the LORD forever, For in GOD the LORD, we have an everlasting Rock.""
Old 01-28-2020, 11:13 AM
of 9!! :)

Prayers for your healing, in Jesus' Name!
Old 01-29-2020, 03:06 AM

Good morning friends. Up early & wanted to thank each of those who posted for the prayers. Wound on foot healing, and one on chest closing slooooowly. Got to get to work this AM and get to it, even though I know the cold will make my leg hurt from the back injury. But, so thankful for the prayers. Thank Jesus and love you all!

Old 01-29-2020, 09:00 AM
Sister Alvear

prayed for you

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 01-30-2020, 05:49 AM

Thanks for all the responses. Love to all.