Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 03-31-2020, 04:50 PM
Registered Member

Re: Prayers for Rev Eli Hernandez

Just posted on FB:
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: Evangelist Eli Hernandez
Please continue to pray. After Evangelist Hernandez showed some signs of improvement,.WNOP received another prayer request later this afternoon stating that unfortunately, his condition now has worsened. Although his health is fluctuating, let's believe God for complete healing. Thank you for praying.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:46 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Just posted on FB:
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: Evangelist Eli Hernandez
Please continue to pray. After Evangelist Hernandez showed some signs of improvement,.WNOP received another prayer request later this afternoon stating that unfortunately, his condition now has worsened. Although his health is fluctuating, let's believe God for complete healing. Thank you for praying.
I received an update as well. It is like he took a turn for the worse. High fevers and secondary Phnemonia.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:54 PM
Registered Member

URGENT CALL TO PRAYER!!!

March 31, 1st Update (Afternoon): After rejoicing earlier with the first really positive doctor’s report of any significant progress, today Bro. Eli Hernandez had a setback. Fever is starting back up and he has developed secondary pneumonia. Please PRAY fervently NOW for God to intervene with His healing blood and power!!!!

March 31, 2nd Update (Evening): TONIGHT, starting NOW and through the night, is extremely critical for Bro. Eli Hernandez. Please everyone join in praying through the night, and cover our dear brother with prayer, praying for the “covenant of The Lord’s peace” upon his body. Please enlist others to join in Prayer and Fasting...

Rev. Art Hodges III
SoCal District Superintendent
Old 03-31-2020, 11:51 PM
On the road less traveled

I'm praying!
Old 04-03-2020, 07:44 PM
Registered Member

PRAYER UPDATE: EVANGELIST ELI HERNANDEZ
April 3 (Evening Update)
Finally! The Doctor has called.

Doctor’s Report:
Bro. Hernandez is cleared of bacterial pneumonia! Praise God! They have completed the round of antibiotics, and the Doctor feels if another Covid-19 test were taken, it would come back negative. ���� Now his lungs are healing from the extensive damage caused by the virus. This is a tremendous victory!

The Goals and the PRAYERS are for his oxygenation to improve (he is breathing some on his own, but needs to be much stronger). Also, for the lung tissue to heal completely.

Sis. Kathy Hernandez says, “Thank you very much for all the FASTING & PRAYER that has flooded Heaven for our family! We see victory ahead, in the wonderful name of Jesus! To God be the Glory!”

THANK YOU Sis. Shaw for all you do!! I thank all of you WNOP Facebook Prayer Warriors around the world. I literally believe it was the intense, fervent, consistent, and focused Fasting & Prayer that pulled him through the valley of death back to the land of the living!! “Howbeit this kind can come forth by nothing, but prayer and fasting.” (Mark 9:29/Matthew 17:21)

Bishop Art Hodges III
Old 04-03-2020, 07:45 PM
Registered Member

PRAYER ALERT:
We rejoice in the Lord for Bro. Hernandez's medical progress! There is Serious PRAYER needed now for Bishop Ronald Abbott (Tulare) and Pastor Mickey Grogan, both of whom were admitted to hospital today after fighting COVID-19 for well over a week. Both took a turn for worse with all their symptoms increasing, including (at least for Bro Abbott) difficulty breathing. Please Pray...

Bishop Art Hodges III

Note: Please pray and fast for those you may know who are battling COVID-19, especially those who are in critical condition. The Word of God says, "...with his stripes we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)
Old 04-03-2020, 11:41 PM

Thank you for the updates. I will continue praying.
Old 04-29-2020, 12:15 PM
Registered Member

If you've followed the updates from the World Network of Prayer, you know it's been up and down reports for Rev. Eli Hernandez. Just yesterday I read a report that the Dr was optimistic and the vent was down to the lowest setting and his levels were good.

This morning came a very discouraging report:
"""URGENT PRAYER UPDATE: EVANGELIST ELI HERNANDEZ. April 29 (Early Afternoon)

The doctor called just now. She estimates Bro. Hernandez only has two days to live. He has taken a hard turn downwards because of the hardening of his lungs. The right side of his heart is becoming enlarged. They think it may also be blood clots causing the enlarged heart. He is again on the highest vent levels, but his CO2 levels are going too high (inability to exhale properly). He is back on paralytic meds. Dr. Minor said if this continues he will decompensate in the next couple of days.

Calling for prayer for a miracle!

“Thank you all for Fasting and Praying. We have promises he will go to the Brink and back! We are still believing for a miraculous comeback! Charity and I believe the report of the Lord!” ~ Sis. Kathy Hernandez

Bishop Art Hodges III
SoCal District Superintendent"""
Old 04-29-2020, 01:43 PM

Wow, I didn't realize he was still on the ventilator. Continuing to pray for this situation!
Old 05-03-2020, 09:41 AM
Registered Member

May 2 Evang Eli Hernandez update ~

Sunday, May 3 will mark 40 DAYS since Bro. Eli Hernandez was sedated, fighting COVID-19. The term “40 Days” occurs 25 times in the Bible. Bro. Hernandez was fully sedated in the early morning hours of March 25.

“40 Days” carries much significance in the Bible ~

God caused it to rain 40 days upon the earth. The flood was 40 days upon the earth. After 40 days Noah opened the window of the ark.

Moses was with the Lord on Mt Sinai 40 days without bread or water, he came back with the 10 Commandments.

Moses sent men to search the land of Canaan for 40 days, they came back bearing the fruit of the land flowing with milk and honey.

Goliath challenged the Israelites morning and evening for 40 days, before David slew him.

Elijah journeyed 40 days without food to the mount of God, yet had strength.

Ezekiel lay on his right side 40 days bearing the iniquity of Judah, before preaching to the valley of dry bones which came back to life.

Jonah preached, “Yet 40 days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown,” yet Nineveh repented and was saved.

Jesus fasted 40 days & nights in the wilderness temptation, and defeated satan.

Jesus showed Himself alive by many infallible proofs for 40 days after resurrection, then ascended back to Heaven promising the empowerment of the Holy Ghost.

So many powerful things have happened in the Bible in the timeframe of “40 Days”.

Day 38, Friday ~ the Doctors relented and allowed Sis. Kathy Hernandez to spend 15 minutes with Bro. Eli Hernandez (was supposed to be only 5 minutes). She prayed over him in the Holy Ghost.

Frankly, this was granted because the Doctors had done all they could do, it was the end. Sis. Kathy bravely said, “It’s in the hands of God.”

They were waiting for her in the hallway. Chaplains, numerous personnel, to console and comfort.

Dr. Minor, her most trusted physician throughout informed her she’s been taken off the case, and is rotating out of this VA hospital. She did let her know she has been watching some of Bro. Hernandez’ preaching on You Tube, and is greatly moved.

Sis. Kathy left the hospital knowing that may well be the last time she sees her husband on this side of eternity.

Day 39, Saturday ~ Sis. Kathy has awaited the next phone call with dread. That call came late afternoon today, Saturday. A new weekend team, Doctor and nurse, called.

The call is not what Sis. Kathy dreaded.

It appears “a little cloud” has arisen from the sea of helplessness.

With a California surfer slang, the young male nurse said “I went into the room and introduced myself to Mr. Hernandez, and he moved!! I asked, Mr. Hernandez, can you hear me? and he nodded his head YES.”

I asked, “Are you in pain? He nodded his head NO. I went to get the doctor. I was in shock. Actually, we thought he really wasn’t inside there any more.”

Dr. Warren ordered a scan on the heart with an enlarged right side. “We just took the scan and the heart is now normal. Never in my medical experience have I had to call the family back, to tell them there may be hope yet. He is still extremely critical. But I think we can do some things to help him.”

Will you bind in Prayer NOW, with Kathy & Charity who, like Paul & Silas, are Praying at MIDNIGHT and singing Praises to God?!

Let’s ask in unison and believe God together to do what only God can do...

Let’s Pray for a genuine, Divine Miracle, for our Lord Jesus Christ to RAISE UP Bro. Eli Hernandez on the 40th Day, Sunday, May 3, 2020!!!