Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 11-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 37,324
Re: Voter Fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Bro don't mean to cause any offense to you, but in reading your postings it reads like despair, doom and gloom and no hope. Perhaps I am wrong. Now, I have a good understanding of the NWO I have met people who used to be I it and how it operates. I also read about a big God that we have who is not under the thumb of the NWO but in fact wants us to pray his will into existence on Earth as it is in Heaven. This Covid 19 is a distraction. This false victory for Hide Biden is a distraction. We need to pray, one for division to be among the enemies of God for Jesus said a kingdom divided against itself shall not stand. Two, we need t pray for unity as much as we can amongst Apostolics because a united people shall be a formidable force. Three, we need to pray for righteousness and judgement because the the lying, the corruption and other crimes el be exposed to such an extant that it can't be denied. Have a blessed weekend!
Doom and gloom? Bro, unity among the Apostolic people? How long have you been around Apostolics? Better yet, how about Christians in General? Weren't you a part of the original crew from FCF? If that is a yes, then you can agree that unity among anyone is slim at best. I wasn't posting about doom and gloom. I was posting about simple math. This country isn't Lazarus in the tomb. Lazarus wanted to live for God. The United States as far as religion goes, she does as she very well pleases. Making it up for the most part as she goes along. Her ruling government is reprobate, beyond repair. You and I are watching an empire going down the toilet. They placed a barely breathing cadaver in the oval office. A cackling whack job as the vice president. Distraction? that's like saying a baseball bat across the head is just a distraction.

So let's talk about Hope. You want hope in all of this? Then look for what Daniel and the Hebrew children looked for, God to take care of them, and establish them, and raise them up among the garbage they were dumped in. I'm not looking for Apostolics, or Christians to have a group hug. I'm looking for two or three gathered in the name of Jesus Christ. Game over bro, now we all can see where it's headed. It's time to let Jesus do what He has to do. I'm just amazed some of you guys don't have the foggiest idea of world history. You would think that we are the only group of Christians who ever lived among the children of the devil.
__________________
"Don't Kill The Messenger" ~Sophocles
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 11-07-2020, 07:53 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 37,324
Re: Voter Fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
If evidence of voter fraud is discovered, Trump will announce it.

His silence tells us there is no fraud.
Hey Scott?

Did Obama drink the water in Flint Michigan?
__________________
"Don't Kill The Messenger" ~Sophocles
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 11-07-2020, 08:18 PM
Ron's Avatar
Ron Ron is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,395
Re: Voter Fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Doom and gloom? Bro, unity among the Apostolic people? How long have you been around Apostolics? Better yet, how about Christians in General? Weren't you a part of the original crew from FCF? If that is a yes, then you can agree that unity among anyone is slim at best. I wasn't posting about doom and gloom. I was posting about simple math. This country isn't Lazarus in the tomb. Lazarus wanted to live for God. The United States as far as religion goes, she does as she very well pleases. Making it up for the most part as she goes along. Her ruling government is reprobate, beyond repair. You and I are watching an empire going down the toilet. They placed a barely breathing cadaver in the oval office. A cackling whack job as the vice president. Distraction? that's like saying a baseball bat across the head is just a distraction.

So let's talk about Hope. You want hope in all of this? Then look for what Daniel and the Hebrew children looked for, God to take care of them, and establish them, and raise them up among the garbage they were dumped in. I'm not looking for Apostolics, or Christians to have a group hug. I'm looking for two or three gathered in the name of Jesus Christ. Game over bro, now we all can see where it's headed. It's time to let Jesus do what He has to do. I'm just amazed some of you guys don't have the foggiest idea of world history. You would think that we are the only group of Christians who ever lived among the children of the devil.
I joined in 2096 at FCF, and the drama that was NFCF so I kind of understand where you are coming from, but you noticed I said that we pray for Unity as much as we can have unity. Even Jesus said we should pray for that. You speak of Daniel that is interesting because Daniel speaks of the image and the different kingdoms and the last kingdom was iron and clay mixed which is a revived Roman Empire. Not to make enemies of Brothers and Sister in the states but that revived Roman Empire is the NWO with its base in the US. Yes, America is supposed to be a Republic but it turned into an Empire. Now thing is this I don't care for all the ding a lings in Government. I know about the Bohemian Grove, the Georgia Guidestone, I know about prophecy and I know where things ultimately is headed. I don't even mind the tensvid millions of Americans who could care less about God and Church and are going to Hell no matter what you and I do.I do care about the ability, of the Church to oropogate the Gospel. What I believe has happened is that the Church has been sleeping, by God wants to give the Church one more kick at the can to evangize the lost. What is going on now is out if the CIA handbook to announce a winner, have them make speaches announcing they won, and people will just accept it. Now there is this one little thing called SCOTUS and if they see fraud they will rule on it as such. Brother, I am looking more and more towards Heaven as my soon retirement home. In the meantime we have work to do, my family to help ensure that they are ready, that I am ready. It ain't over till the day lady sings, I haven't heard her sing, but she is warming up!
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 11-07-2020, 08:42 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 37,324
Re: Voter Fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
I joined in 2096 at FCF,
There will be another FCF in the future? Will that be the millennium reign FCF?
__________________
"Don't Kill The Messenger" ~Sophocles
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 11-07-2020, 08:44 PM
Ron's Avatar
Ron Ron is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,395
Re: Voter Fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
There will be another FCF in the future? Will that be the millennium reign FCF?
If it is I won't be invited!
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 11-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 37,324
Re: Voter Fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
I joined in 1996 at FCF ,and the drama that was NFCF so I kind of understand where you are coming from, but you noticed I said that we pray for Unity as much as we can have unity.
But you know that the unity you speak are only with those who you agree with it, at least 78.9 percent of the time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Even Jesus said we should pray for that.
His apostles, who were already a lot more interwoven then those who can't even figure out if God is two, three, one? God knows what other ecclesiastical to do lists they wring their hands over. Again, there are brethren of like precious faith, and those who are precious fakes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
You speak of Daniel that is interesting because Daniel speaks of the image and the different kingdoms and the last kingdom was iron and clay mixed which is a revived Roman Empire. Not to make enemies of Brothers and Sister in the states but that revived Roman Empire is the NWO with its base in the US. Yes, America is supposed to be a Republic but it turned into an Empire. Now thing is this I don't care for all the ding a lings in Government. I know about the Bohemian Grove, the Georgia Guidestone, I know about prophecy and I know where things ultimately is headed.
Well, well, well, why don't you just do that.





Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
I don't even mind the tensvid millions of Americans who could care less about God and Church and are going to Hell no matter what you and I do.I do care about the ability, of the Church to propagate the Gospel. What I believe has happened is that the Church has been sleeping, by God wants to give the Church one more kick at the can to evangelize the lost. What is going on now is out if the CIA handbook to announce a winner, have them make speeches announcing they won, and people will just accept it. Now there is this one little thing called SCOTUS and if they see fraud they will rule on it as such. Brother, I am looking more and more towards Heaven as my soon retirement home. In the meantime we have work to do, my family to help ensure that they are ready, that I am ready. It ain't over till the day lady sings, I haven't heard her sing, but she is warming up!
So, in that case you have nothing to worry about. tend your own garden, deal with those closet to do, and pray for them to be saved. If the world burns down tomorrow you will still make heaven your home. If you take a few with you, then all the better. But Canada is Mystery Babylon, it has Trudeau. You is a young guy who acts like he has dementia.
__________________
"Don't Kill The Messenger" ~Sophocles
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 11-07-2020, 09:08 PM
Ron's Avatar
Ron Ron is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,395
Re: Voter Fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
But you know that the unity you speak are only with those who you agree with it, at least 78.9 percent of the time.




His apostles, who were already a lot more interwoven then those who can't even figure out if God is two, three, one? God knows what other ecclesiastical to do lists they wring their hands over. Again, there are brethren of like precious faith, and those who are precious fakes.




Well, well, well, why don't you just do that.







So, in that case you have nothing to worry about. tend your own garden, deal with those closet to do, and pray for them to be saved. If the world burns down tomorrow you will still make heaven your home. If you take a few with you, then all the better. But Canada is Mystery Babylon, it has Trudeau. You is a young guy who acts like he has dementia.
If you look at a map of Canada, Trudeau is lucky if he has a handful of MPs I the four western Provinces. In Alberta, Canada's most Conservative Province it is asea of Conservatives with one Trudeau hack I the city of Edmonton.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 11-08-2020, 10:02 AM
Amanah's Avatar
Amanah Amanah is offline
One Thing-Phil 3:13-14


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sebastian, FL
Posts: 8,106
Re: Voter Fraud?

Dominion Voter Systems- voter fraud

https://youtu.be/YX2YubCYjgw


(The Center Square) – The Dominion Voting Systems, which has been used in multiple states where fraud has been alleged in the 2020 U.S. Election, was rejected three times by data communications experts from the Texas Secretary of State and Attorney General’s Office for failing to meet basic security standards.

Unlike Texas, other states certified the use of the system, including Pennsylvania, where voter fraud has been alleged on multiple counts this week.

Dominion Voting Systems, a Canadian company headquartered in Denver, is one of three companies primarily used in U.S. elections. The others are Election Systems and Software and Texas based-Hart InterCivic.

The Dominion system was implemented in North Carolina and Nevada, where election results are being challenged, and in Georgia and Michigan, where a “glitch” that occurred reversed thousands of votes for Republican President Donald Trump to Democrat Joe Biden.

https://fox28spokane.com/officials-r...tware-systems/

Last edited by Amanah; 11-08-2020 at 10:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 11-08-2020, 03:41 PM
Ron's Avatar
Ron Ron is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,395
Re: Voter Fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
Dominion Voter Systems- voter fraud

https://youtu.be/YX2YubCYjgw


(The Center Square) – The Dominion Voting Systems, which has been used in multiple states where fraud has been alleged in the 2020 U.S. Election, was rejected three times by data communications experts from the Texas Secretary of State and Attorney General’s Office for failing to meet basic security standards.

Unlike Texas, other states certified the use of the system, including Pennsylvania, where voter fraud has been alleged on multiple counts this week.

Dominion Voting Systems, a Canadian company headquartered in Denver, is one of three companies primarily used in U.S. elections. The others are Election Systems and Software and Texas based-Hart InterCivic.

The Dominion system was implemented in North Carolina and Nevada, where election results are being challenged, and in Georgia and Michigan, where a “glitch” that occurred reversed thousands of votes for Republican President Donald Trump to Democrat Joe Biden.

https://fox28spokane.com/officials-r...tware-systems/
That had me puxcled because we jus had a Provincial election in BV and they did it the old fashioned way. I go up to the poling worker give her my card that shows I am on the voters list. She looks up my name on a big computer printout in booklet form. Asks for picture ID and when everything matches I agree to a declaration that I am eligible to vote, haven't voted already. She uses a pen to scratch my name out on a ruler. Gives me my ballot and I o behind a cardboard partition, use a pencil and x out who I choose in a circle beside their name. I told it, they ask me I tear off the I'd number and put it in a receptacle and I put the ballot in the box. According to how many parties or independents are running observers from each oath are allowed to observe to ensure a fair Election.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 11-09-2020, 04:06 AM
Amanah's Avatar
Amanah Amanah is offline
One Thing-Phil 3:13-14


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sebastian, FL
Posts: 8,106
Re: Voter Fraud?

THE RESISTANCE HAS BEGUN by Jeff Crouere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
THE RESISTANCE HAS BEGUN by Jeff Crouere — It seems 2020 will be officially the worst year in modern history. A pandemic produced in China and used by Democrats and the media to create hysteria in the public led to millions of unsolicited ballots being sent to Americans across the country. This process was totally abused and the “counting” continued until enough ballots were tabulated showing former Vice President Joe Biden in the lead in several key battleground states.

The nightmare got worse on Saturday morning when the corporate and left-wing media joined forces to announce Biden as the “President-Elect.” These media titans overlooked the stunning accusations of voter fraud on Election Day and the fact that vote counting was continuing in several states.

Despite the unanimous media announcement, the fact remains that this election is disputed and that the Trump campaign and the Republican Party are pursuing legal challenges throughout the country. For example, in Wisconsin and Georgia, recounts will be conducted. In Pennsylvania and Arizona, votes are still being counted that could deliver those states to President Trump.
Unfortunately, the news media are not interested in the truth and have no interest in uncovering real voter fraud. Their main interest is to declare Biden the victor and to remove President Trump from the White House.

This corrupt cabal includes not just big media, but big tech, pollsters, Wall Street, Hollywood, an array of special interests, Democrats and the pathetic group of Benedict Arnold Republicans involved with the Lincoln Project.

To show their support for Biden, the President’s news conference on Thursday disputing the election results was not covered by most of the news networks. His tweets are being regularly censored by Twitter. His campaign statements are not being given much attention and his campaign’s news conference in Philadelphia on Saturday was almost totally ignored by the Biden loving media.
At that news conference, Trump officials, such as former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, showcased evidence of voter fraud and produced poll watchers who were prevented from observing the work of election officials. This was not unique to Pennsylvania as Trump campaign observers faced illegal opposition throughout the country.

While the news media was demonizing Trump and promoting Biden, Project Veritas was doing the work that journalists used to do. They produced a series of videos highlighting United States Postal Service (USPS) whistleblowers in states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Nevada. These courageous USPS employees highlighted illegal activities such as backdating ballots and improperly handling blank ballots that had been mailed to wrong addresses.

Of course, the news media had no interest in reporting on the stunning Project Veritas discoveries. It is also infuriating, but not surprising, that the media are very unconcerned about voting software that experienced a “glitch” in Michigan which resulted in thousands of Trump voters being cast for Biden. The mistake was uncovered in one Michigan county, but the software, made by Dominion Systems, was used throughout the state.

This same software was used in Georgia and workers reported that a mysterious software update was made the night before the election. In two counties, Spalding and Morgan, the voting machines crashed the morning of the election. According to one election official, Marcia Ridley, elections supervisor at the Spalding County Board of Election, the problems were caused by the mysterious software update. She said, “That is something that they don’t ever do. I’ve never seen them update anything the day before the election.”

All these incredible revelations have led to almost no journalistic curiosity from the “Fake News,” which is too busy celebrating the Biden “victory.”

One other potential problem with the election results occurred in states that reported a massive “ballot dump” in the early morning hours on Wednesday. This controversy, along with other potential problems, led Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos to direct the state’s Campaigns and Elections Committee to “use its investigatory powers under Wisconsin SS 13.31 to immediately review how the election was administered. With concerns surfacing about mail-in ballot dumps and voter fraud, Wisconsin citizens deserve to know their vote counted.”

Congrats to Speaker Vos for launching an investigation. It is curious that in Wisconsin, Georgia, Michigan and other states, the votes for the Democratic Party’s U.S. Senate candidate was far below what Biden received. In contrast, President Trump’s vote totals closely mirrored what the Republican U.S. Senate candidates received. If there were any real reporters left, they would be launching an investigation and asking why the discrepancy?

Sadly, the news media are rushing to crown Biden the next President and dismiss legitimate election questions. As talk show host Mark Levin noted, “there's more evidence of voter fraud than there was ever evidence of Russia collusion... So those that keep saying, let's see the evidence, where the hell were you for the last four years?”

With the media, establishment Republicans and Democrats calling for Americans to “unite” around the so-called “President-Elect,” Levin issued a scathing retort, “I'm part of the new resistance, God forbid if our president doesn't win…I am not uniting around [Biden] any more than they united around our man.”

Levin is right on target. If Biden assumes the White House under these questionable circumstances, he should receive the same treatment from conservatives and Republicans that President Trump received from his multitude of political opponents. A political resistance should be launched against Biden and all the crooked forces that supported him.

Trump was not given a moment’s rest during his tenure. There was no honeymoon, no bipartisanship, and no acceptance of his presidency from his opposition. He endured coup attempts, a bogus impeachment, a Covid-19 hysteria designed to harm the economy and a fraudulent election process that resulted in millions of unsolicited ballots being mailed across the country.

Possibly, the enemies of the President have defeated him with this latest ruse, but his supporters must never forget what he had to undergo. It is only right and just that a President Biden be treated in precisely the same manner.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...n__=%2As%2As-R
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Voter Fraud in New Hampshire aegsm76 Political Talk 3 09-11-2017 03:40 AM
New study on voter fraud aegsm76 Political Talk 9 06-21-2017 12:18 PM
Rampant voter fraud Jito463 Political Talk 35 11-03-2016 09:59 PM
Voter Fraud Is A Myth? How About 19,605 to 0? deacon blues Political Talk 42 11-21-2012 02:36 PM
Voter Fraud BeenThinkin Political Talk 6 10-26-2012 04:05 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Ron
- by Salome

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.