Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 11-17-2020, 12:19 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,040
Re: It will take force of arms to remain free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
All out in Utah.

A man in the church is part of the 3%erís, they have been contacted by the FBI, and are now training in the northern states winter military style. There is over 6000 in his group alone in Utah, not including the proud boys. He has the revelation of what the church is, he is seeking to leave the group. Yet, it tells you something is stirring up.
Contacted by FBI? That's usually not a good sign for people....

The majority of federal law enforcement are Mormons, by the way.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 11-17-2020, 01:20 PM
Nicodemus1968's Avatar
Nicodemus1968 Nicodemus1968 is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Unites States
Posts: 1,782
Re: It will take force of arms to remain free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Contacted by FBI? That's usually not a good sign for people....

The majority of federal law enforcement are Mormons, by the way.
Official law enforcement here in Utah has a great percentage of Mormons. The 3%erís and Proud Boys also have quite a bit of Mormons as well. But the majority is non LDS.

The FBI contacted them to use them, not because there in trouble. I canít say everything, yet Iím telling you things are getting pretty interesting around here.
__________________
"Watch and Pray That you Enter not into Temptation"
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 11-17-2020, 02:41 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 37,324
Re: It will take force of arms to remain free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Official law enforcement here in Utah has a great percentage of Mormons. The 3%erís and Proud Boys also have quite a bit of Mormons as well. But the majority is non LDS.

The FBI contacted them to use them, not because there in trouble. I canít say everything, yet Iím telling you things are getting pretty interesting around here.
Hereís my rule of thumb. If I canít say anything, I donít bring up anything.
Especially if itís a church memberís secret life of Espionage.
__________________
"Don't Kill The Messenger" ~Sophocles
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 11-17-2020, 03:35 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,040
Re: It will take force of arms to remain free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post

The FBI contacted them to use them, not because there in trouble.
Uh, yeah... like I said, that usually doesn't work out too well for the people being "contacted". Just saying.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 11-17-2020, 04:57 PM
diakonos's Avatar
diakonos diakonos is offline
New User


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: N.W. Arkansas
Posts: 2,346
Re: It will take force of arms to remain free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Uh, yeah... like I said, that usually doesn't work out too well for the people being "contacted". Just saying.
Yep.
__________________
ďDonít blame me, I voted for Kodos.Ē
-Homer Simpson
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 11-17-2020, 05:30 PM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,701
Re: It will take force of arms to remain free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Yet, we are told not to be tied together in an unequal yoke.
Light cannot be compatible with darkness. Godly in this day and age is far different then it was to John Adams. Actually those living in the 1700s would be appalled at what we deem ďgodlyĒ
John Adams was a Unitarian. I never saw the Apostles ordering Christian officials of any gentile region to abandon their post because of being unequally yoked.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 11-17-2020, 05:32 PM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,701
Re: It will take force of arms to remain free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Official law enforcement here in Utah has a great percentage of Mormons. The 3%erís and Proud Boys also have quite a bit of Mormons as well. But the majority is non LDS.

The FBI contacted them to use them, not because there in trouble. I canít say everything, yet Iím telling you things are getting pretty interesting around here.
Utah is a State deemed as likely to push for independence eventually.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 11-17-2020, 05:57 PM
Nicodemus1968's Avatar
Nicodemus1968 Nicodemus1968 is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Unites States
Posts: 1,782
Re: It will take force of arms to remain free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Utah is a State deemed as likely to push for independence eventually.
Youíre probably right.
__________________
"Watch and Pray That you Enter not into Temptation"
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 11-17-2020, 06:15 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,040
Re: It will take force of arms to remain free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Official law enforcement here in Utah has a great percentage of Mormons. The 3%erís and Proud Boys also have quite a bit of Mormons as well. But the majority is non LDS.

The FBI contacted them to use them, not because there in trouble. I canít say everything, yet Iím telling you things are getting pretty interesting around here.
White Horse Prophecy. It's a long time LDS belief, technically not really acknowledged publicly by the officials of the church, but believed in by LOTS of Mormons and especially the various splinter groups.

LaVoy Finicum and the Bundy's were/are Mormons. In fact I believe the Bundy's are part of an LDS splinter group.

I had a neighbour years ago who was a federal criminal investigator down in Houston (not FBI, but a different alphabet soup gang I had never heard of, associated with DIA, DOD, and Air Force). He was Mormon. Said in his estimation about 85% of all federal law enforcement supervisors and field agents were Mormons. Said Uncle Sam has specific Mormon recruitment programs. Desk jockeys and pencil pushers not involved.

So, yeah. Interesting.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 11-17-2020, 07:32 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 37,324
Re: It will take force of arms to remain free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
John Adams was a Unitarian.
What Christian officials do we have in the New Testament? John Adams was a Unitarian? What's your point? They were less godly then Christians now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I never saw the Apostles ordering Christian officials of any gentile region to abandon their post because of being unequally yoked.
What Christian officials do we have in the New Testament?
__________________
"Don't Kill The Messenger" ~Sophocles
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
19 inch arms JoeBandy Fellowship Hall 34 06-29-2018 12:21 PM
Abortion Will Remain Legal for Generations deacon blues Political Talk 82 11-21-2008 12:20 AM
Prayer about Situation (Choose to Remain Unspoken) JaneEyre Prayer Closet 8 08-19-2008 08:27 PM
Safe in His arms...!! Barb Fellowship Hall 1 03-06-2008 07:18 PM
Get this FREE (or nearly free) SD card while it lasts!!! Tina The Shopping Mall 17 01-14-2008 04:28 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Ron
- by Salome

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.