Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-15-2020, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

Re: It will take force of arms to remain free.

I do not have a favorite party.

Being politically neutral makes it easier for me when I interact with lawmakers when discussion natural resource legislation.

Mind you, I have not been to the capital since the pandemic began. Nor will I.

Any meetings now are done via zoom or over the phone.

Elections are somewhat different for me. I know some of those who are running for office. I am not interested in ending those relationships ( if they lose). Starting new with a lawmaker with no experience seems unappealing. But, policy decisions made by lawmakers have consequences that impact how voters react.

Last edited by Scott Pitta; 11-15-2020 at 05:59 PM.
Old 11-15-2020, 06:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
Lawsuits and tweets are not evidence.

I do not make public who I vote for.

If there was evidence of voter fraud, it would have been announced by the White House.

Trump, the law and order president, cannot legally remain president after his term expires. His authority has an expiration date.

I will do nothing about all this drama. This storm will pass.
The White House has announced it.
Old 11-15-2020, 06:22 PM
Registered Member

The White House has claimed fraud, but provided no specific evidence.
Old 11-15-2020, 06:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I do not have a favorite party.
Scott I know that, but I also know that you believe orange man bad. You also was asked by me last year to prove your accusations of Russian tampering with the election. How Trump colluded with the Russians. You just signed off the forum, and became scarce. I repeated hounded you at every chance for you to produce evidence. Yet, you ghosted me and went dark. Now you are the one beating the tin drum that you need evidence. Scott, you better in Jesus name hope the Donald doesn't come up with red hot burning evidence. That by some chance he miraculously actually won by a landslide. Because Honey Child I will mock you at every chance I get.

But, while we are at it, why didn't Joe Biden and Obama do anything about the drinking water in Flint Michigan. Didn't they care about women miscarrying?
Old 11-15-2020, 06:46 PM
Registered Member

Several branches of the federal security have pointed to the Russians as having tampered with the Russians. Trump, in his famous Helsinki interview, dismissed US security assessments and believed at face value the denials of Putin.

He did it on camera. Finding the video should not prove difficult

I try to refrain from chatting about politics at all on this site. I suspect after Biden becomes president, I will not be posting any political posts at all.
Old 11-15-2020, 07:56 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
The White House has claimed fraud, but provided no specific evidence.
Trump's lawyers have been trumpeting the evidence.
Old 11-15-2020, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Several branches of the federal security have pointed to the Russians as having tampered with the Russians. Trump, in his famous Helsinki interview, dismissed US security assessments and believed at face value the denials of Putin.

He did it on camera. Finding the video should not prove difficult

I try to refrain from chatting about politics at all on this site. I suspect after Biden becomes president, I will not be posting any political posts at all.
Which means, Scott's choice has landed and therefore peace will reign in the United States.

Scott, why didn't Obama drink the water in Flint Michigan?

You think Biden will do anything about the drinking water in Flint Michigan?
Old 11-15-2020, 08:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I've been watching these pro Trump rallies for months now. Just got done watching several live streams from DC (actual live, as of ten minutes ago). Proud Boys, MAGA crowds etc.

The majority of these pro Trump rally goer types are literally godless heathens. Filthy mouths, profaning God's name, women dressed like whores and talking like sailors, men acting like frat bro's at a frat party.

I realise that is not the average Trump supporter (at least not here in my neck of the woods) but that is what "the movement" is putting forward.

God will not bless sin. Until Americans start actually repenting and truly getting right with God, the country will continue on its current trajectory of desolation and oppression.

Simple. As.

There was one highlight in one stream I watched, a group started chanting "Christ is king! Christ is king!" But it was very short-lived and dropped in favour of (I kid you not) "Four more beers! Four more beers!" as everyone had gathered at the Washington Monument (you know, Baal's genital?) and people were rubbing their hands on it, gushing about "This is our monument!" and "USA! USA!"

God doesn't march with profane idolaters and unsanctified fools. Sorry.

Americans better get some wisdom before marching off into battle.
Regarding the emboldened text.

To what degree? How many people still need to repent and truly get right with God before He will bless this nation? Is there a quota? How do we tell when the scales have tipped?

I am not being facetious, or difficult. I just think it's easy to see the obvious lewdness out there when/because there's a camera on it broadcasting 24-7, but much harder to discern just how many people in the good ole' US of A are hitting their knees every night crying to the Lord for mercy and forgiveness and salvation, Apostolic or otherwise.

So, I'm curious to know how we tell when God has been satisfied/placated and changes His mind and decides not to curse and judge, and to bless and favor.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 11-16-2020, 01:15 AM
Master ThreadKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Yet God allowed the very nation this was specifically addressed to to be reconstituted. There are many more than 10 righteous here. Biden is a result of Apathy, not God.
So you are saying you are willing to go to war when not right with God? That you expect God to fight for a movement that is in rebellion to Him and His Word?

Good luck with that.

God reconstituted that nation under Ezra and Nehemia and a national Reformation and Covenanter movement. Oh wait, were you talking about 1948, when the British set up a state specifically for Khazarian antichrist imposters? That wasn't "God fighting for His covenant people, Israel". If anything that is part of certain prophecies concerning Esau's descendants.

See, this is the sad state so many Americans are in. Like I said, good luck with that.

The Boers have better odds, to be honest. The bulk of their current political life and fight for survival at present is being driven by a national recognition of God's Sovereignty and a belief in His Providential control of the situation and a desire to obey His Word.

Americans? The MAGA crowd is primarily driven by a desire for beer, slutty women, and a juvenile Team America muh Country and Western/RocknRoll yeehaw mentality, with Christians as hanger-ons (just like a 1%MC with its hanger-ons).

We have a ways to go before we're ready for prime time.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Last edited by Esaias; 11-16-2020 at 02:12 AM.
Old 11-16-2020, 01:46 AM
Master ThreadKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by votivesoul View Post
Regarding the emboldened text.

To what degree? How many people still need to repent and truly get right with God before He will bless this nation? Is there a quota? How do we tell when the scales have tipped?

I am not being facetious, or difficult. I just think it's easy to see the obvious lewdness out there when/because there's a camera on it broadcasting 24-7, but much harder to discern just how many people in the good ole' US of A are hitting their knees every night crying to the Lord for mercy and forgiveness and salvation, Apostolic or otherwise.

So, I'm curious to know how we tell when God has been satisfied/placated and changes His mind and decides not to curse and judge, and to bless and favor.
How to tell? When blessings occur you know that God is blessing, amen?

Repentance and reformation aren't about people praying for mercy, forgiveness, and salvation. It is about people turning away from political idols and secular solutions and turning back to God and His ways. It means people using the Bible to dictate how they live, spend their money, educate their children, direct their marriages, run their businesses, determine their politics, etc. It means returning to living by every Word of God, in EVERY sphere of life. It means a commitment to the commandments, statutes, judgements, and laws of Almighty God, following a whole-Bible based (ie genuinely Christian) interpretation. It means people refusing to follow a multitude to do evil (which means no "voting for the lesser of two evils" nonsense). It means for example standing against gay marriage on the basis of "Thus it is written, thus saith the Lord" rather than various secular arguments that go nowhere anyway. It means people recognizing that Deuteronomy 17:15 is part of the Supreme Law, and so is Deuteronomy 17:18-19, which means people accept that nobody can validly be President or monarch or Prime Minister or Governor or mayor who is not a confessing Christian submitted to the Word of God and who is not a natural born member of the actual people constituting the nation.

All of which is considered horrible and evil by most self proclaimed Christians in this nation, including most of those "hitting their knees every night". Hear what God has said:

Isaiah 1:2-20 KJV
Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me. [3] The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider. [4] Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward. [5] Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. [6] From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment. [7] Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers. [8] And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city. [9] Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah. [10] Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah. [11] To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord : I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. [12] When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts? [13] Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. [14] Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. [15] And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. [16] Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; [17] Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. [18] Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord : though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. [19] If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: [20] But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

"Hitting your knees every night" is an exercise in futility without actual repentance.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/