Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 02-09-2007, 08:35 PM
MrsBOOMM

World Network of Prayer
February 05, 2007

Last Friday Sister Urshan was moved the Triumph Hospital in Amarillo, TX. However, she arrived with extremely serious infections throughout her body, which have gone to her blood stream and are attempting to shut down her kidneys.

The Urshan family appreciates and requests your continued prayers on her behalf in this critical situation.

Lisa Marshall
Strategic Prayer Coordinator
World Network of Prayer
Old 02-10-2007, 03:49 PM
MrsBOOMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Phyllis On GNC
February 6, 2007 – Urshan/Hyde Update by Paul D. Mooney

Sister Jean Urshan: Thank you for all your prayers – the family of Sister Urshan asks that you keep praying. On Friday, February 2, Sister Urshan was moved to Amarillo, Texas to be with her daughter, Sister Bobbye Elms. This obviously will give a better opportunity to manage her long-term care. Bro. & Sis. Elms’ son-in-law is a medical doctor and he will be supervising her recovery. Common to these situations/injuries, Sister Urshan is suffering much pain and infection. Not only are they discomforting but also aggravate her recovery. Any type of infection is extremely serious. Sister Urshan is conscious although she cannot talk but can communicate and acknowledge the presence of her loved ones. In the big picture, her progress to date is miraculous and through the prayers of the saints, there remains strong hope that she will recover. This grand and marvelous lady symbolizes our movement in so many ways – she needs your prayers. You can well imagine the stress this places on the whole family. Please remember them in your prayers.

Sister Olga Hyde: As we have reported to you previously, Sister Olga had bleeding on the brain, which was related to the accident but not detected early on. This became very serious and life threatening a second time, but the good news is that she has survived procedures to correct the problems and is once again on the road to recovery. This caught everyone by surprise but by careful attention of those close to her, the decline in her condition was noticed and thankfully they got her the necessary medical attention in time to prevent disaster. Please continue to pray for her.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

New update:

The Urshan Family wishes to thank everyone for their prayers on behalf of Sister Jean Urshan. The Lord has performed one miracle after another. Sister Urshan is greatly improving; her kidneys are now functioning properly, her broken bones, for the most part, are healing nicely, though there are still some problems with her left shoulder and left arm. Her wounds are also healing. Though she is still on a ventilator, she is mouthing words that can be understood. They have begun to wean her from the ventilator, very slowly. She appears to be very cognizant of everyone around her and is asking many questions, including asking for something to eat! She is smiling at everyone. One nurse said, “I know this is a woman of God, because every time I walk into her room I get chills.” One of the nurses wants to visit the apostolic church in town.

Thank you also for the cards and phone calls of concern. She is enjoying having the cards read to her. If you would like to send a card, you may send it to: Triumph Hospital, 2828 Southwest 27th Avenue, Amarillo, TX 79109.

Blessings,

Lisa Marshall
Strategic Prayer Coordinator
World Network of Prayer
Old 02-24-2007, 03:56 PM
God is good...yes He's good

Thanks for the update. I am praying.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
She is smiling at everyone. One nurse said, “I know this is a woman of God, because every time I walk into her room I get chills.” One of the nurses wants to visit the apostolic church in town.
It's so exciting to hear these praise reports about Sis Urshan!!! I'm so excited that even in the hospital God is using her as a testimony to reach souls