Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 01-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Invisible Thad

**Thad's Final Farewell To AFF Forum**

"Thad" Has been on the forum since the good ole days of FCF when Bro. Jim Yohe was still alive. It's been a great ride! Lots of Laughs,fun and fellowship has been had by many of us Thru good times and bad times in our lives. But in light of the past few months,Thad must discontinue as a poster here. I can promise you,this has nothing personal to do with anyone on the forum.The owners and admin. understand my positon and support me 100%. No amount of begging and pleading can change my mind. It's what I have to do.

I realize that "Thad's" style was controversial and understandably a shock to visitors and new members. I want to assure all the members of AFF and those in lurker-land,my post have never been meant to intentionally hurt others or speak derogatory of anyone. It was meant to evoke conversation and draw people into exciting debate.

Last, I sincerely apologize to all those reading who have been offended by my post.Sometimes the threads and post did get out of hand. May God bless the body of Christ as we endeavor to do his will.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Smiles everyone...Smiles!!

Thad, Thad , Thad

why did you have to go???
Old 01-06-2008, 06:41 PM
Registered Member

Alas poor Thaddus, we knew him well..........
Psa 119:165 (KJV) 165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

"Do not believe everthing you read on the internet" - Abe Lincoln
Old 01-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Forever Loved Admin

What makes y'all think he's gone?
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 01-06-2008, 07:24 PM

He was a shooting star. He burned bright for a time, but his end was burnt up.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmatthew View Post
He was a shooting star. He burned bright for a time, but his end was burnt up.
awwwwwwww.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 01-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Registered Member

........His candle burn out long before his legend ever did........

Psa 119:165 (KJV) 165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

"Do not believe everthing you read on the internet" - Abe Lincoln
Old 01-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Well he Never!!!!!! ........stompin off in a huff.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:03 PM

He became a "crispy critter"
Old 01-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Forever Loved Admin

I think he would request someone else do his eulogy.