Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Library > Canadian Flavour
Facebook

Notices

Canadian Flavour FROM C2C ~The Canadian Corner~

Old 07-02-2009, 06:02 AM
Registered Member

Re: Triple E's It's Ok to Laugh Thread

A lady was out hitting all the local garage sales when she came across an old needlepoint picture that read, “Prayer Changes Lives.” She bought it, took it home and began to look for just the right place to hang the new picture. Finally, she decided that it went well in the dinning room over the dinning room table. With great pride she admired her garage sale discovery and could hardly wait to show it to her husband. That evening when her husband arrived home from work, she showed the picture to him but he made no indication one way or another of his likes or dislikes of the new picture. The next day as the lady was cleaning the house, she discovered that the new picture was gone. As she continued to clean the house, she discovered the picture behind a bookcase. She thought, “That’s strange,” and rehung the picture in its original location. The next day, to her dismay, she discovers the picture gone again and again discovers it behind the bookcase. When the husband arrives home, she confronts her husband and asks him if he is displeased with the art of the needlepoint, to which he responds, no, not at all, it is a great work of art. She continues, is it the place? Do you not like the place it is hung? He says, no, not at all, it is in a great location. She concludes that it must be the message and asks him if it’s the message that he doesn’t like. He says, no, not at all, the message is great. Finally, she says, then what’s the problem? He says, “I just don’t like change.”
Old 07-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

Re: Triple E's It's Ok to Laugh Thread

1. My wife and I have the secret to making our marriage last: Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant for some good food and relaxation. She goes on Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
2. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. "Somewhere I haven’t been in a long time!" she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
3. My wife told me the car wasn’t running well because there was water in the carburetor. I asked where the car was. She told me, "In the lake."
4. I haven’t spoken to my wife for 18 months. I don’t like to interrupt her.
5. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
6. The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, "What’s on the TV?" I said, "Dust!"