Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

Re: NEW Everyones Connected

Luckily I am only one person away from my one week goal on the new ec.... sadly I am only 3 hours away from the end of the first week! LOL

Join EC, help make this site something worth its name. We need people to get on their and start discussion, post pictures, make and join groups! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS... ask me what I would do to get you to join and invite your friends!
Old 04-19-2009, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

I did not meet my 1 week goal.... :-( There are 22 accounts but 1 was not activated, so I will be lowering it to 21 new accounts this week.

I just thought I would keep everyone informed. As I stated this is currently not a profit website. The site is solely designed to be a religion friendly alternative to Facebook and MySpace.... I still need other moderators and people to help spread the word... there is no forum or anything, there are groups, which are the old newspapers.

The more people that join the more time people will devote to applications... as I may not have mentioned, there is an API etc.... Current applications available... Blogs (which are amazing), Twitter updates, and an events application.

Events are pretty cool, you can add venues, churches concert halls, etc and invite people, allow for RSVP etc.

I invite someone to create an Apostolic Friends Forum group... its all open. Nothing costs, everything is available for free. Add your church to the venues and keep friends informed of special events etc.

Help grow the community that is designed to give back to you.

Join EC, help make this site something worth its name. We need people to get on their and start discussion, post pictures, make and join groups! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS... ask me what I would do to get you to join and invite your friends!
Old 04-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Registered Member

25!

Old 04-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Registered Member

Are Canadians welcome?
Old 04-20-2009, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

OK, I made my contribution.....seriously, glad to join a Christian based group!
Thanks for the invite!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Are Canadians welcome?
YES!

Old 04-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChTatum View Post
OK, I made my contribution.....seriously, glad to join a Christian based group!
Thanks for the invite!
I sent you a friend request!

Old 04-20-2009, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

Still looking for an admin team... I prefer people that I would be able to look up... which is why I am posting this here, if you ask to be an admin I can look up your convos .... lol do some character referencing.

Old 04-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Registered Member

If you don't join I will hunt you!

Old 04-20-2009, 08:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Alvear View Post
I just joined...
WHHHOA TWO Janices now....

Closed Thread