Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 06-15-2017, 06:13 AM
Banned

Re: Shooter is Bernie supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason B View Post
Aquila, I thought all the gun toting people on the right were the real threats, remember?
These groups are still a greater concern to law enforcement than being infiltrated by international terrorists.

I'm not saying that they'll act for certain. I'm simply saying that they are of greater concern.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:17 AM
Banned

A friend and I were talking. He brought up the news story that claimed Hillary was running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor. After this story made rounds, an unstable man shot up the place. Now this.

Here's something we tossed around. Maybe we should hold media sources legally liable for the manner in which they report stories and what stories they report. It's out of control, on both the left and the right.

Last edited by Aquila; 06-15-2017 at 06:22 AM.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:43 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
A friend and I were talking. He brought up the news story that claimed Hillary was running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor. After this story made rounds, an unstable man shot up the place. Now this.

Here's something we tossed around. Maybe we should hold media sources legally liable for the manner in which they report stories and what stories they report. It's out of control, on both the left and the right.
is Pizzagate fake news? Tony Podesta's art gallery isn't what I call a day in the Louvre. Do you know anything else about the shooter at ping pong pizza?
Old 06-19-2017, 11:50 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

It's amazing how democrats just literally pretend things are how they want them to be, rather than how they actually are.

Kind of like a mental illness.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 06-19-2017, 12:16 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
It's amazing how democrats just literally pretend things are how they want them to be, rather than how they actually are.

Kind of like a mental illness.
It is just how they treat their religions. Liberal Muslims, Liberal Judaism, Liberal Catholics, Liberal Baptists, Liberal theologians. Everything is fabricated to fit whatever their agenda might be at the moment. None of it makes sense to those who realize how their shell game works. But when we start to gripe, criticize, and point out that their baptistry is actually made of toilet paper. Everyone gets upset, and wants to drag the conservative around the parking lot, until the meat falls off their bones.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
is Pizzagate fake news? Tony Podesta's art gallery isn't what I call a day in the Louvre. Do you know anything else about the shooter at ping pong pizza?
You dodged my point.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:01 AM
Banned

Our Founding Fathers gave us the 2nd Amendment to ensure that the American people could remain a force to be reckoned with. An armed citizenry is obviously about more than just self-defense. An armed citizenry is a population that is prepared to oppose a government that is perceived to be a threat to one's well being, non-responsive to the will of the governed, and a general threat to life, liberty, and happiness.

If a politician(s) supports a bill or initiative that causes physical harm and/or suffering to millions of people, should we feel sorry for him if someone pops a shot at him? Frankly, I'd not be surprised if in the future politicians from both parties need to wear bullet proof vests when campaigning or being out on the town. I pray it never comes down to that, I'm just saying I'd not be surprised. Both major parties are have proven to only have the interests of corporations and special interests at heart. Neither party is proving to be a champion of the people.

Honestly, I think if our Founding Fathers were alive today, they'd not need to look far to find reason to stage open revolt.

Just look at what is happening in Washington this week. They plan on voting for the Trumpcare bill. Why don't they want to allow hearings, debate, and any necessary amendments to the bill? Why push it through in a 10 hour session with almost no serious legal review?

They're pulling a fast one on us. That's why.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19275094_880977512060477_669283914827873494_n.jpg (76.9 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Aquila; 06-20-2017 at 09:05 AM.
Old 06-20-2017, 10:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
If a politician(s) supports a bill or initiative that causes physical harm and/or suffering to millions of people, should we feel sorry for him if someone pops a shot at him?
There you go again condoning violence. And the answer should be "yes." No one deserves to be shot at, regardless their politics. It's absolutely revolting and disgusting that you, a professed Christian, continue to condone this type of behavior.

Quote:
Just look at what is happening in Washington this week. They plan on voting for the Trumpcare bill. Why don't they want to allow hearings, debate, and any necessary amendments to the bill? Why push it through in a 10 hour session with almost no serious legal review?

They're pulling a fast one on us. That's why.
Fake outrage. Remember the Louisiana purchase? And no, I'm not talking about 1803. I'm talking about the backroom deals the obama admin and libs in Congress made in order to ensure passage of obamacare. Cornhusker kickback?

I don't remember your outrage over the admin and libs in Congress keeping obamacare locked up in a room with an armed guard. I don't remember you being outraged over all the backroom deals made in order to secure enough votes to pass the bill.

obamacare would not have passed were it not for the secret deals made by the admin to buy votes from members of Congress.

It should be illegal to do what was done, but it's politics. Republicans do it. Democrats do it. And each party complains when the other party does it, even when they do it themselves.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:06 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
You dodged my point.
No, I'm dealing with what you posted. Then I asked MY question.

Dig it?
Old 06-20-2017, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
No, I'm dealing with what you posted. Then I asked MY question.

Dig it?
My point is, fakenews is published about both sides. And it could send unbalanced people over the edge. Perhaps media outlets should be held liable should something terrible happen over a fakenews report.