Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 12-03-2014, 09:50 AM
uncharismatic conservative maverick

Re: Thoughts?: Islam vs. Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
the sad part is that there is supposedly Admin here, and you should have been censored many posts back. You do not represent Christians very well with this, BE, although i don't seem to be doing much better. But at least i will not be taken by surprise at what is coming.
why don't you report my posts to admin then? you can do that can't you?
Old 12-03-2014, 10:29 AM
Banned

i'm not interested, Mr Eastman; and i only wished to address the post, "Muslims are going to hell"--which speaks for itself--and not you. It surely is not ever fun being admonished, and sorry if i did a poor job.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:39 PM

Quote:
i'm not interested, Mr Eastman; and i only wished to address the post, "Muslims are going to hell"--which speaks for itself--and not you. It surely is not ever fun being admonished, and sorry if i did a poor job.
Here are quotes from the beloved Qur'an.

Now, let us have a closer look at what the Koran says about the infidels:-

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)
Make war on the infidels living in your neighboorhood (9:123)
When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam. (5:33)
The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies
(22:19)
Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)

The Qur’an certainly proclaims that when the time is appropriate, Muslims must use force to convert the unbelievers to Islam. For the non-Muslims, the alternative to this is to pay the humiliating protection money (Jizya tax) or be killed (by beheading, of course). A militarily dominant Islam, without doubt, precludes the peaceful co-existence with the unbelievers if the Muslims have to abide strictly by the unalterable stipulations of the Qur’an.

So much for your admonishing me. I know a little of what Muslims teach and that little is enough for me to say without a doubt that Muslims are heading towards hell. Mind you, I love Muslims; however, there really isn't any hope for them unless they are baptized in Jesus name (or do I also have to give MORE scripture for that?). You are diluted from the truth my friend.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Registered Member

It's Biblical that muslims go to hell.
They reject Jesus Christ being the saviour.
Jesus said "I am the way, there is no other way".

So there you have it: According to the bible they are in the same group as all other hell bound cults.

Since this is a "Christian Forum" I should be able to post the truth.

End of story.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:59 PM
Banned

Gee, what a surprise, Dordt is here. Well Dordt, you also do not have a clue what most Muslims believe, but are quick to reveal that you have no grasp of the faith--merely some redneck religion, along with your Bro up there. It's Biblical that you both go to hell in this case, as well--and I'll use Mr Eastman's own verses for the 'proof' you guys all so desperately seem to seek--but of course, that chapter applies to everyone else, huh. End of story.

Last edited by shazeep; 12-03-2014 at 01:02 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dordrecht View Post
It's Biblical that muslims go to hell.
They reject Jesus Christ being the saviour.
Jesus said "I am the way, there is no other way".

So there you have it: According to the bible they are in the same group as all other hell bound cults.

Since this is a "Christian Forum" I should be able to post the truth.

End of story.
Could it really be? I'll give you an amen Brother.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Gee, what a surprise, Dordt is here. Well Dordt, you also do not have a clue what most Muslims believe, but are quick to reveal that you have no grasp of the faith--merely some redneck religion, along with your Bro up there. It's Biblical that you both go to hell in this case, as well--and I'll use Mr Eastman's own verses for the 'proof' you guys all so desperately seem to seek--but of course, that chapter applies to everyone else, huh. End of story.
I just posted what Muslims believe, are you blind?
Old 12-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Banned

Wadr, you only posted what you imagine Muslims believe; and I don't claim that i could do any better. I'm over it, guys--it takes all kinds to make a world; but you might consider that you seem to have an inbred, hateful dogma, if you feel you are justified in making blanket statements about entire populations going to hell--this strikes me as the height of hypocrisy. Just sayin'.
Old 12-03-2014, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Wadr, you only posted what you imagine Muslims believe; and I don't claim that i could do any better. I'm over it, guys--it takes all kinds to make a world; but you might consider that you seem to have an inbred, hateful dogma, if you feel you are justified in making blanket statements about entire populations going to hell--this strikes me as the height of hypocrisy. Just sayin'.
I only posted what Muslims might believe????????? You are funny, I just gave you direct quotes from their Qur'an. Don't worry you are just like the next guy, you only see what you want to see. Not to worry, I guess we are all that way.
Old 12-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Banned

ha yup; "Thank you, God, that i am like the rest of men."
Neither would it be fair to pull something from Scripture out of context to judge you upon.