Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 06-01-2019, 03:08 PM
Registered Member

Re: Trump Crusade For Sodomite Rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Lets get this straight. Trump said:

To which you replied:

Cool.......

So you are cool with sodomite behavior being legal in every nation? Our President being a champion for Sodomites?
I meant: sounds good and good luck.

“But they did not receive Him, because He was traveling toward Jerusalem. When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?” But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.” ] And they went on to another village.”
....LUKE‬ ..9:53-56‬ ..NASB‬‬

We are in the business of love, life preservation and gospel preaching.
LGBT+ are adults and they can decide to do whatever with their body. They are not physically harming other people against their will or damaging private properties.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
I meant: sounds good and good luck.

“But they did not receive Him, because He was traveling toward Jerusalem. When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?” But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.” ] And they went on to another village.”
....LUKE‬ ..9:53-56‬ ..NASB‬‬

We are in the business of love, life preservation and gospel preaching.
LGBT+ are adults and they can decide to do whatever with their body. They are not physically harming other people against their will or damaging private properties.
Well yes they will decide what they want to do. However the issue of Trump crusading FOR Gay is way beyond that. Earlier in the day I had watched a video of people having praise and worship at the White House.

I already knew of Course Trump is not a Christian but there are some out there who think he has "accepted" Christ and just needs to grow. To me this seems like he has not truly repented.

Him pushing a sodomite agenda is very dangerous for our country. Lets point souls to Jesus, the hour is getting late.
Old 06-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Well yes they will decide what they want to do. However the issue of Trump crusading FOR Gay is way beyond that. Earlier in the day I had watched a video of people having praise and worship at the White House.

I already knew of Course Trump is not a Christian but there are some out there who think he has "accepted" Christ and just needs to grow. To me this seems like he has not truly repented.

Him pushing a sodomite agenda is very dangerous for our country. Lets point souls to Jesus, the hour is getting late.
Saying sodomites shouldn’t be murdered or executed is far from pushing a sodomite ahenda.
Old 06-01-2019, 05:11 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:

How long is an hour Mike?

Can God tell time or is you who can't tell time?

Which is it?
Old 06-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

This country is just reaping what it has carefully sown.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:26 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
So are you in favor of homosexuals being tortured and murdered around the world?
I bet parents in Uganda dont have to worry about their 5 year olds learning the joys of tranny perversion.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 06-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
The fallacy of the false dichotomy.
I simply asked a question for conversation's sake.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:44 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I bet parents in Uganda dont have to worry about their 5 year olds learning the joys of tranny perversion.

I know parents in Serbia and Bosnia don't worry either.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:55 PM
Registered Member

Mike, you should look at what Trump's policies have been, instead of overreacting to his tweet. The last thing anyone should do is freak out over one of Trump's tweets.

While you're on AFF here claiming Trump is on a "crusade" as a "warrior" "pushing" a sodomite agenda, actual homosexuals are angry over the same tweet for a very different reason. That being, Trump's tweet appears to support LGBTQSMFBSJWO+ people, but his administration's policies have not been supportive. Not at all.

Also, VP Pence is staunchly against alphabet letter people. There's not a chance he would continue as VP if Trump did anything close to your claims.

There's no pro-gay crusade by Trump.
Trump is no pro-gay warrior.
Trump isn't pushing a pro-gay agenda.
Trump isn't a pro-gay warrior.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

From February:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
NATIONAL SECURITY
Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, the highest-profile openly gay person in the Trump administration, is leading the effort, which kicks off Tuesday evening in Berlin. The U.S. embassy is flying in LGBT activists from across Europe for a strategy dinner to plan to push for decriminalization in places that still outlaw homosexuality — mostly concentrated in the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean.

“While a student at Evangel University, a Christian liberal arts college in Missouri, I was taught by biblical scholars that all truth is God’s truth, no matter where it is found. The truth for LGBT people is that we were born gay,” Grenell wrote. “People can disagree philosophically about homosexuality, but no person should ever be subject to criminal penalties because they are gay.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...uality-n973081

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf