Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-14-2020, 07:16 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Aunty Em, Aunty Em, Good Grief

Yep, a Pentecostal Church here in sunny COVID 19 riddled Fort Lauderdale has once again closed its doors. Because one member was found to have COVID 19? Reclosed for two weeks? My question is what if you have another "saint" or visitors pop up with a positive for COVID? Close again for another two weeks? Seriously? Let's see, lock the doors after service starts so gunmen don't have access to the congregation after services start. Or install armed guards so to deter any would be gunman. Then what happened? A Pandemic, and everyone went wee wee wee all the way home. Good job, you have all proven that you are good drones fixated on YouTube, and mass social media. Edward Bernays would be very proud.

Old 07-14-2020, 10:40 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Re: Aunty Em, Aunty Em, Good Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Yep, a Pentecostal Church here in sunny COVID 19 riddled Fort Lauderdale has once again closed its doors. Because one member was found to have COVID 19? Reclosed for two weeks? My question is what if you have another "saint" or visitors pop up with a positive for COVID? Close again for another two weeks? Seriously? Let's see, lock the doors after service starts so gunmen don't have access to the congregation after services start. Or install armed guards so to deter any would be gunman. Then what happened? A Pandemic, and everyone went wee wee wee all the way home. Good job, you have all proven that you are good drones fixated on YouTube, and mass social media. Edward Bernays would be very proud.

You seem to have a problem with scheduling and doors being open...here...lets fix that by getting rid of buildings strictly for worship entirely and meet from house to house totally decentralizing which is how it was meant to be in the first place.

You think The Almightys grand design was going from Incorporal Spirit, Garden, Altar, Box in Tent, Box behind Veil in Tent, Box in Battle, Box in Dagons Temple, Box back on Cart, Box at Obed Edoms Threshing Floor

See now we transition from this transient path to the very best mankind had to offer. We made Him a house funded, designed and built by the richest and smartest among us, Solomon

And then He comes in a body tabernacling Himself within man and He burns down the best of our fleshly efforts...that mess died out in Jerusalem trod under the boot heels of Vespian and Titus...it wasnt meant to continue...the Church was to be the birthplace of something amazing that would literally change who we were...it was a Patch applied to the Spirit which reconciled us once more to God and gave us life and you're telling me that the next step of Gods perfect plan is to put Him in us and put both Him and us back in a box?

What are we? Crayons?

And then to top it alllllll off lets mix politics with religion to where we get all these church people to put on blinders to what they are allowing in their name...lets get them to in a way cry out like they did at Christs crucifixion, "Let His blood be on us and our children."

Then lets convince a large group of these folks thst their power they have been given is best used in self preservation to make sure that they dont burn for eternity...lets convince them that they are weak and frail and lets convince them that their #1 Priority is to make it to this building at this certain time and place and if they dont make it we are going to plant seeds of doubt and fear, now they feel like failures and they arent good enough...lets get them so focused on walking the straight and narrow that they begin to feel as if its an impossibility to please God so in their mind the next best thing is to cover up their faults while exposing the faults of others and on top of that lets convince these people that the ones not showing up have rejected God and dont love truth...lets convince them that the worst things get its just going to get worse until Scotty beams em up in the Rapture...lets convince them that escape is their only way out...lets convince them of this so they will limit their influence in the world to the boxes they report to and they never reach their potential thereby Taking on the Name of Christ in vain.

Lets convince them that programs and drives that are powered by strength of group participation and obedience are what is needed to reap a harvest...lets out everyone in similar uniforms lets stamp out any "extremes" can't have anyone moving too fast or too slow but right in that lukewarm middle of mediocrity....that place where we are hiding in the hills while theres a giant needing killing in the valley and we get upset when Shepherd boys show up looking to upset the staus quo.

You who protest the murder of the unborn rightly so while with the other hand murdering and smothering your spiritual children, dreamers and prophets whispering "Shhhh stop struggling...go back to sleep."

Go back and read Romans about the dead branches being plucked down because of a lack of fruitfulness and others that were fruitful being grafted in.

Even Jesus spoke of calling yourselves sons of Abraham and not doing the works of Abraham.

He stipulated that you were what you did and not just what you called yourself and He also stated that at any time He could raise up the very stones to become sons of Abraham.

If your treasure is your building...thats what you are going to be concerned about my friends and Im just asking you this...what if this is God plucking dead branches?

Maybe lets look into what we are supposed to be actually doing...the signs of life that are supposed exist in a fruitful "tree"...scripturally look at it without the emotion and hype and read it for what it is...take in the big picture of what God is doing and His goal of reconciliation...look at the real problems of the world and not what governments of people with agendas demonize...see your fellow man and woman as people worthy of love and salvation...they are worthy not because they demanded it, they are worthy because He made that decision and gave it freely and while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.

You have literally brought this upon yourselves with your actions and more importantly your inactions and if your whole world is falling apart and you think God has slid off his throne because your clubhouse you pay for with 10% of your income is inaccessible maybe this is a lesson thats a long time coming and hopefully you will be the stronger for it on the other side and will join those of us who know the work isnt over and that God isnt done.
Old 07-14-2020, 11:59 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Exodus 12:12 KJV
For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord .

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-14-2020, 12:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

1 Chronicles 17:4-6 KJV
Go and tell David my servant, Thus saith the Lord , Thou shalt not build me an house to dwell in: [5] For I have not dwelt in an house since the day that I brought up Israel unto this day; but have gone from tent to tent, and from one tabernacle to another . [6] Wheresoever I have walked with all Israel, spake I a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people, saying, Why have ye not built me an house of cedars?

Acts 7:47-50 KJV
But Solomon built him an house. [48] Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, [49] Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? [50] Hath not my hand made all these things?

John 4:21-24 KJV
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. [22] Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. [23] But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. [24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-14-2020, 02:35 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

You would do more of the will of God taking out all the pews, sound systems and projectors, coffee shops and all the offices and turning the church building into homeless shelters, 24/7 staffed healing rooms, soup kitchens and orphanages, and transitional housing for people convicted of sex crimes.

If that statement shocks and upsets you, your probably prime for getting your branches pruned.

Go look at the miracles in the lives of men and women who have done such things and compare it to the nepotistic, bureaucratic, spiritually incestuous subculture we call "The Church".

Man the "Bride" we are presenting is some crazy lovechild mix of Hills Have Eyes and the DMV wearing an ill fitting dress from the 1950s.

See, when you form your own tribe and become "separate" you get really good at hiding your own crazy through confirmation bias.
Old 07-14-2020, 03:56 PM
Registered Member

Amazingly, yet consistently, the most critical are the most uncommitted.

Too smart to be led, too spiritual to submit...mainly too blind and self absorbed to follow.
Old 07-14-2020, 04:02 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by consapente89 View Post
Amazingly, yet consistently, the most critical are the most uncommitted.

Too smart to be led, too spiritual to submit...mainly too blind and self absorbed to follow.
S’cuse meh!?
Old 07-14-2020, 04:17 PM
Registered Member

I don’t care if it’s house church or brick and mortar church. The church is the church. It has a message, it has a God ordained government(the ministry), and it is supported by tithes and offerings. It’s the only vehicle the Kingdom is riding in. It amazes me when some wandering star who has never given themselves to anything but their own whims suddenly is in a position to tell the faithful church what she is doing wrong. Go pray through, submit yourself then speak your piece. Some of the stuff said in this thread is nothing short of pathetic, considering the source.
Old 07-14-2020, 05:08 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
S’cuse meh!?

And if you call him on it im sure hes gonna accuse someone of lying, sinning or being a hypocrite. 😃
Old 07-14-2020, 05:11 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by consapente89 View Post
I don’t care if it’s house church or brick and mortar church. The church is the church. It has a message, it has a God ordained government(the ministry), and it is supported by tithes and offerings. It’s the only vehicle the Kingdom is riding in. It amazes me when some wandering star who has never given themselves to anything but their own whims suddenly is in a position to tell the faithful church what she is doing wrong. Go pray through, submit yourself then speak your piece. Some of the stuff said in this thread is nothing short of pathetic, considering the source.

Vehicle Kingdom is riding in?

Holy Popemobile Batman this guys gotta really tall n pointy hat!