Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-02-2015, 05:48 PM
On the road less traveled

Bad news travels fast...

and good news gets lost...

Can I get an amen?!

Since the news world seems to be dominated by that which is "bad"... please feel free to share on this thread some good news - whatever it may be! Let's not let the good news get lost but share your encouraging words or good news here
Old 02-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Victory in Jesus

Re: Bad news travels fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
and good news gets lost...

Can I get an amen?!

Since the news world seems to be dominated by that which is "bad"... please feel free to share on this thread some good news - whatever it may be! Let's not let the good news get lost but share your encouraging words or good news here
The Patriots won the super bowl!

Oh wait....
Ph 4:13
www.victorysaint.com
Old 02-02-2015, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgram View Post
The Patriots won the super bowl!

Oh wait....
I guess its good news, depending on which side you were rooting for, lol. I think in our part of the world everyone is mourning... but it all really matters little to me lol!
Old 02-02-2015, 05:53 PM

The Lord answered prayer for our son this past week. Our son's hearing was lost after a he suffered double burst eardrums because of an ear infection. For several days he could not hear. It was a very scary time. But praise the Lord, his hearing has returned in the last few days, and we are so very thankful for this!
Old 02-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
The Lord answered prayer for our son this past week. Our son's hearing was lost after a he suffered double burst eardrums because of an ear infection. For several days he could not hear. It was a very scary time. But praise the Lord, his hearing has returned in the last few days, and we are so very thankful for this!
Praise the Lord!

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Victory in Jesus

Quote:
Praise Him for His healing power. So happy for your son!
Jesus healed me of my toothache over New Year's (very painful) and I praise Him because He is faithful to His word.

PS The Stupid Bowl comment was a joke this being a oneness site an all ; )
Ph 4:13
www.victorysaint.com
Old 02-03-2015, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgram View Post
Praise Him for His healing power. So happy for your son!
Jesus healed me of my toothache over New Year's (very painful) and I praise Him because He is faithful to His word.

PS The Stupid Bowl comment was a joke this being a oneness site an all ; )
Thankful to hear that the Lord healed your toothache!

My son and I were talking about his hearing loss, and we both were amazed at how much we take for granted. All the minute intricate designs in our bodies that work and we don't even think about them, but when they stop working right, we realize just how much we depend on every little part and piece of our bodies to work properly!

Which brought us to the conclusion that we want to be thankful to the Lord for the health we have now!
Old 02-03-2015, 08:00 AM
Administrator

Quote:
This is great news! That temporary deafness had to be a frightening experience for him and all of you.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 02-03-2015, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
This is great news! That temporary deafness had to be a frightening experience for him and all of you.
It really was. My son is 16. You don't expect to get ear infections that severe at this age. It has made us all very thankful to the Lord for His healing touch!
Old 02-02-2015, 08:32 PM
Temporary Occupant of Earth

Thanks for this thread.

I saw man receive the Holy Ghost. It was awesome!

Do Not Argue With Idiots, they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.