Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-16-2019, 05:35 AM
Covenant Apostolic

why evangelics love Israel

*sorry for typo in title, should be:

Why evangelical Christians Love Israel

--------------

recap:
basically we need to support Israel so Christ can return, we can get out of here, and Jews can go thru tribulation, with 1/3 being saved.

---------------

Last edited by Amanah; 04-16-2019 at 05:41 AM. Reason: correct post title
Old 04-16-2019, 05:51 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: why evangelics love Israel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post

*sorry for typo in title, should be:

Why evangelical Christians Love Israel

--------------

recap:
basically we need to support Israel so Christ can return, we can get out of here, and Jews can go thru tribulation, with 1/3 being saved.

---------------
Wow Sister I was just going to post this.

Thank you.

Brother Irvin Baxter Jr is in this video.
Old 04-16-2019, 05:59 AM
Registered Member

The real reason Christians love Israel.

Romans 11:28

28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

And some Christians like Irvin Baxter are actively working to be witnesses of the coming of Jesus Christ to the Jewish people that they might be saved. Something the Apostolic Church believed would happen in the future.

2 Cor 3:14-16

14But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 15But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
Old 04-16-2019, 06:07 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post

28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

And some Christians like Irvin Baxter are actively working to be witnesses of the coming of Jesus Christ to the Jewish people that they might be saved. Something the Apostolic Church believed would happen in the future.

14But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 15But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
Mike, therefore you teach that CONVERTS (which every single one is) are all beloved of Jesus Christ? Mike, not one of their ancestors crucified Christ, not one of their ancestors were sitting at the foot of Mount Sinai when Moses came down the mountain. By the proclamation in Ezra 2:59-62 they couldn't possibly serve in the temple services, or building. Mike, there is ONLY one Israel, and that is Apostolic baptized in Jesus name, filled with the Holy Ghost. You have Jesus Christ bestowing love on a group that couldn't trace their lineage back to Zerubbabel if they had a flashlight and a laser beam.
Modern Talmudic Jews hate Christianity, and hate Jesus Christ, no matter how much you use your made up Hebrew to change His name.

Old 04-16-2019, 06:23 AM
Registered Member

EB - I keep hearing this refrain that the Jews today are not the Jews of the Bible.
Many years ago, I went over that and settled that in my mind.
So, just as a whim I did an internet search and came up with this, which was the same argument that I had settled many years ago.
link
https://www.oneforisrael.org/bible-b...ended-khazars/
Is this what you keep referring to?

By referring, I mean to the book mentioned in the article.

Here is another link
https://phys.org/news/2018-09-ashken...cientists.html

and another
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/khaza...sted-1.5253397

Last edited by aegsm76; 04-16-2019 at 06:27 AM.
Old 04-16-2019, 07:29 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
EB - I keep hearing this refrain that the Jews today are not the Jews of the Bible.
Many years ago, I went over that and settled that in my mind.
So, just as a whim I did an internet search and came up with this, which was the same argument that I had settled many years ago.
link
https://www.oneforisrael.org/bible-b...ended-khazars/
Is this what you keep referring to?

By referring, I mean to the book mentioned in the article.

Here is another link
https://phys.org/news/2018-09-ashken...cientists.html

and another
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/khaza...sted-1.5253397
Both articles do not refute what is outlined in Ezra and Nehemiah. Sorry, but Khazars or Chinese converts to Medival Talmudic Judaism is unbiblical. The Rabbis trust in your not knowing the subject, therefore you legitimize conversions which Ezra, Nehemiah, and Zerubabel would of vehemitly rejected.
Old 04-17-2019, 08:47 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Both articles do not refute what is outlined in Ezra and Nehemiah. Sorry, but Khazars or Chinese converts to Medival Talmudic Judaism is unbiblical. The Rabbis trust in your not knowing the subject, therefore you legitimize conversions which Ezra, Nehemiah, and Zerubabel would of vehemitly rejected.
EB - so your belief that the Jews of today are not the same as the Jews of the Bible is based in Ezra and Nehemiah?
Old 05-02-2019, 07:33 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post

I don’t look too deep into various endtime views. Every view loses me around Revelations 15. . But, I have read Bible studies, aside from end times, by Brother Baxter and he does a very good job.

Having said that, as I was reading your scripture in 2 Cor 3:14-16, I felt it was speaking in regard to any course of evangelism that would reach any Jew, any time - as Paul ministered in his day to any time going forward. I am sure Paul knew they wouldn’t be won in a day, so to speak.

Your scriptures Posted speak to all Jews today and is another reason I would stand against anti-Semitic attacks.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I don’t look too deep into various endtime views. Every view loses me around Revelations 15. . But, I have read Bible studies, aside from end times, by Brother Baxter and he does a very good job.

Having said that, as I was reading your scripture in 2 Cor 3:14-16, I felt it was speaking in regard to any course of evangelism that would reach any Jew, any time - as Paul ministered in his day to any time going forward. I am sure Paul knew they wouldn’t be won in a day, so to speak.

Your scriptures Posted speak to all Jews today and is another reason I would stand against anti-Semitic attacks.
What is amazingly illogical is that those you believe to be semites aren’t. That is number one. They are all converts to Medieval Babylonian Talmudism. Sephardic from Spain, Northen Africa, and Westrn Europe. Ashkanazi, Eastern Europe, Armenia, and Persia. Yet, you have been programmed to overlook all of this to insert a hodgepodge of mixed groups who had just adopted a religion. A religion that is as foreign to scripture as Mormonism. But you are purely innocent because if you have been under Dispensationalistic teachings you can’t even precieve anything less. So Modern Jews to you are directly related to Abraham and Moses. You don’t even need solid factual Bible proof. With all the effectiveness of a Jim Jones Kool-Aid get together. You will defend an unscriptural theory. Why the lineage of Christ? It is reduced to some story how God’s thoughts on Gentiles? Instead of the PROOF of who Jesus is as the lineage of David. Ezra and Nehemiah are a slam dunk to the whole fictional Modern Jews having a actual covenant (on pause) with God outside of the New Covenant. Pretty blaspheming if you think about it. I know, I know, you would and will reject any such thought. But if the truth be known, your whole focus around Modern Jews begs the question. If we use scripture like who curses them will be cursed, who blesses them will be blessed. Apple of God’s eye? But how can that still be? If a brighter greater way has come through Christ. But you have a group which rejects it? Not only that but blasphemes the very name of Christ. What is mind blowing is me making these totally Jesus name Christ honoring statements and being called Antisemetic? Rabbis roll on the floor with tears in their eyes, holding their stomachs just to hear one Christian say that to another. All in defense of them. Bravo, good job to a teaching that has hamstrung truth.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:23 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

I can’t stress this enough. When someone makes the simple comment, modern Egyptians aren’t Ancient Egyptians no one gets defensive. If I made the statement that Alex Haley can not PROVE beyound the shadow of doubt, that he is directly related to a Mandingo named Kunta Kinte. Especially because he doesn’t have a shred of physical evidence in the way of genealogy. No one in the church world would blink an eyelash. But say that not one Jew living today can meet God’s criteria found in Ezra and Nehemiah. Then buddy boy, step back and watch the fur fly. The absolute effectiveness of Dispensationalism to replace the Church Triumphant with a physical Israel and a people we call Jews is amazing. John Hagee is proof how his organization Christians United for Israel is even bigger and more influential than the lobby AIPAC. Hagee even had gone as far as saying that Jesus wasn’t even the Messiah to the Jews. Therefore how can they be held responsible for rejecting Him? This all comes down to those who have been raised under a doctrine which revolves around a special group. That special group isn’t the Apostolic church baptized in Jesus name. But a modern day political entity. One that strives to be secular, and not religious. If they are religious their religion is based on the Babylonian Talmud not the Tanakh. The modern Christian just becomes an end to a means and the political Modern Israeli knows it. Is that antisemetic? Because someone points out the obvious?
Why? It has not one bit of malice, but just observation of a paradigm.

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 05-03-2019 at 05:32 AM.