Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 05-24-2013, 06:45 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

The REAL problem with Islam

All this bantering back and forth about the problem(s) with Islam tend to miss the REAL problem - namely that it is NOT DIVINELY INSPIRED.

IF you believe the bible is the Word of God, then Islam is by definition a false religion. THAT is the real issue.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-25-2013, 07:06 AM
Banned

Re: The REAL problem with Islam

Divine inspiration: (n) def:

A Southern Baptist Missionary tortured his son when he was 12-years old in a felonious attempt cure him of his homosexuality, torture which included months of aversion therapy, like home electro-shock “therapy,” burning and freezing of his hands, and emotional abuse, including being told he had AIDS and was the only gay person alive and the U.S. government would kill him if they found him, according to the son, Samuel Brinton, who grew up in Iowa.

“My dad just started punching,” Samuel says. “That was the first day that I was sent to the emergency room, because I had ‘fallen down the stairs.’” He adds that he was sent to the emergency room “six more times,” and describes the unimaginable physical and emotional torture perpetrated on him by his family.

“Physical therapy was my hands being tied down and blocks of ice being placed on my hands. Then pictures f men holding hand would be shown to be so that way I would associate the concept of the pain of the ice with a man touching me.”

“Then we went into heat. Coils would be wrapped around my hands and you would be able to turn the heat on or off. So now if we had a picture of a guy and a girl hugging,t here was no pain. If we had a picture of a guy and a guy hugging, we had physical pain.”

“We then went into the ‘Month of Hell,’” Brinton explains in the video below. “The ‘Month of Hell’ consisted of tiny needles being stuck into my fingers and then pictures of explicit acts between men would be shown and I’d be electrocuted.”

Brinton says that during an attempted suicide, his mother offered, “I’ll love you again if you just change.”

“Freezing ice cubes were placed in his hands while he was shown pictures of men hugging – so that he would associate pain with intimacy between men,” reports the Daily Mail. “He was then repeatedly burned when shown similar images but untouched when images of men and women together were shown.

“The Month of Hell consisted of tiny needles being stuck into my fingers and then pictures of explicit acts between men would be shown and I’d be electrocuted,” Samuel Brinton stated.

!!!Canya gimme a Hallelujah for God's inspiration in curing this boy!!!! Send me an offering and I'll cure yours too!
Old 05-25-2013, 07:16 AM
Apostolic Pentecostal

Yeah, there's wackos in any group. I suppose we could compile a list of all the PTA moms that abuse their children or all the members of AA that drive drunk.

The point is that it's not the Southern Baptists or the Pentecostals, strapping explosives to their chests and walking into crowded markets. It's not the Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses that are responsible for all of the extra security at the Indy 500 tomorrow!

What was the REAL problem again?
Old 05-25-2013, 07:27 AM
Banned

Yeah those burning crosses from one end to the other across the South aren't a problem and there are no christian terrorists either. Besides it's way more fair to limit comments to christian ministers but I'll pull from your ranks too.

Eric Robert Rudolph (born September 19, 1966), also known as the Olympic Park Bomber, is a Christian terrorist responsible for a series of anti-abortion and anti-gay-motivated bombings across the southern United States between 1996 and 1998, which killed two people and injured at least 150 others

During the twentieth century, members of extremist groups such as the Army of God began executing attacks against abortion clinics and doctors across the United States. The motive for anti-abortionist Scott Roeder murdering Wichita doctor George Tiller on May 31, 2009 was a belief that abortion is criminal and immoral, and that this belief went "hand in hand" with his religious beliefs

Hutaree (i/huːˈtɑriː/) is a militia movement group adhering to the ideology of the Christian Patriot movement, based near Adrian, Michigan, in the United States. The group was formed in early 2006. The name "Hutaree" appears to be a neologism; the group's web site says that it means "Christian warriors". The group became widely known in 2010 after the FBI prosecuted them in federal court for an alleged plan for violent revolt. The prosecution said this was to have involved killing a police officer and attacking the funeral with bombs.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 05-25-2013 at 07:29 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
All this bantering back and forth about the problem(s) with Islam tend to miss the REAL problem - namely that it is NOT DIVINELY INSPIRED.

IF you believe the bible is the Word of God, then Islam is by definition a false religion. THAT is the real issue.

Just thought I'd mention that.
You forgot to add that the profit Mohammed was a pedophile. He must have been smoking "crack" when he got his visitation from the fallen angel!
Old 05-25-2013, 10:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
Divine inspiration: (n) def:

A Southern Baptist Missionary tortured his son when he was 12-years old in a felonious attempt cure him of his homosexuality, torture which included months of aversion therapy, like home electro-shock “therapy,” burning and freezing of his hands, and emotional abuse, including being told he had AIDS and was the only gay person alive and the U.S. government would kill him if they found him, according to the son, Samuel Brinton, who grew up in Iowa.

“My dad just started punching,” Samuel says. “That was the first day that I was sent to the emergency room, because I had ‘fallen down the stairs.’” He adds that he was sent to the emergency room “six more times,” and describes the unimaginable physical and emotional torture perpetrated on him by his family.

“Physical therapy was my hands being tied down and blocks of ice being placed on my hands. Then pictures f men holding hand would be shown to be so that way I would associate the concept of the pain of the ice with a man touching me.”

“Then we went into heat. Coils would be wrapped around my hands and you would be able to turn the heat on or off. So now if we had a picture of a guy and a girl hugging,t here was no pain. If we had a picture of a guy and a guy hugging, we had physical pain.”

“We then went into the ‘Month of Hell,’” Brinton explains in the video below. “The ‘Month of Hell’ consisted of tiny needles being stuck into my fingers and then pictures of explicit acts between men would be shown and I’d be electrocuted.”

Brinton says that during an attempted suicide, his mother offered, “I’ll love you again if you just change.”

“Freezing ice cubes were placed in his hands while he was shown pictures of men hugging – so that he would associate pain with intimacy between men,” reports the Daily Mail. “He was then repeatedly burned when shown similar images but untouched when images of men and women together were shown.

“The Month of Hell consisted of tiny needles being stuck into my fingers and then pictures of explicit acts between men would be shown and I’d be electrocuted,” Samuel Brinton stated.

!!!Canya gimme a Hallelujah for God's inspiration in curing this boy!!!! Send me an offering and I'll cure yours too!

ISLAM: IRAN KILLS AND TORTURES GAYS. THE AMERICAN LEFT IS SILENT.
Islamic Gulag for Gays:
[E]xecutions are in fact enshrined in Iranian law, where homosexuality is punishable the death penalty. Human rights groups estimate that almost 4,000 gays have been executed since 1979, when the Islamic regime took power. Gays are arrested, beaten, tortured, and in most cases, hanged or even stoned.
Sharia, or Islamic law, the legal code applied in Iran, prohibits any type of sexual activity outside the realm of heterosexual marriage.

[...]

In the Qur’an, homosexuals are referred to as qaum Lut, or “the people of Lot,” which alludes to the Biblical character Lot, who was sent by God to go to the land of Sodom and Gomorrah to preach to the inhabitants there against their lustful and wicked ways. Lot’s warnings were ignored and the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed. Muslims believe the people of Lot’s depravity stemmed from murder, robbery and homosexuality.

At the same time, older males experimenting with younger males has been a part of Islamic societies for centuries as a way to ease sexual temptation in a segregated society that condemns pre-marital sex. Celebrated Iranian poets have often referred to the love between men and young boys in century-old poetry.
http://factreal.wordpress.com/2010/0...eft-is-silent/

The Mullahs’ Gulag for Gays
In September 2007, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stood before an audience of college students and faculty at Columbia University and made the perverse claim that there were no homosexuals in Iran. ”In Iran we do not have this phenomenon, I don’t know who has told you that we have it,” he said. Ahmadinejad’s comments, made in a year in which Iran had executed 200 people, homosexuals among them, made shock waves around the globe.

http://f05cff0b8dde4b14dcbb-39ae6c0e...9/irangays.jpg

http://frontpagemag.com/2010/lisa-da...medium=twitter
Old 05-25-2013, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
ISLAM: IRAN KILLS AND TORTURES GAYS. THE AMERICAN LEFT IS SILENT.
Islamic Gulag for Gays:
[E]xecutions are in fact enshrined in Iranian law, where homosexuality is punishable the death penalty. Human rights groups estimate that almost 4,000 gays have been executed since 1979, when the Islamic regime took power. Gays are arrested, beaten, tortured, and in most cases, hanged or even stoned.
Sharia, or Islamic law, the legal code applied in Iran, prohibits any type of sexual activity outside the realm of heterosexual marriage.

[...]

In the Qur’an, homosexuals are referred to as qaum Lut, or “the people of Lot,” which alludes to the Biblical character Lot, who was sent by God to go to the land of Sodom and Gomorrah to preach to the inhabitants there against their lustful and wicked ways. Lot’s warnings were ignored and the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed. Muslims believe the people of Lot’s depravity stemmed from murder, robbery and homosexuality.

At the same time, older males experimenting with younger males has been a part of Islamic societies for centuries as a way to ease sexual temptation in a segregated society that condemns pre-marital sex. Celebrated Iranian poets have often referred to the love between men and young boys in century-old poetry.
http://factreal.wordpress.com/2010/0...eft-is-silent/

The Mullahs’ Gulag for Gays
In September 2007, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stood before an audience of college students and faculty at Columbia University and made the perverse claim that there were no homosexuals in Iran. ”In Iran we do not have this phenomenon, I don’t know who has told you that we have it,” he said. Ahmadinejad’s comments, made in a year in which Iran had executed 200 people, homosexuals among them, made shock waves around the globe.

http://f05cff0b8dde4b14dcbb-39ae6c0e...9/irangays.jpg

http://frontpagemag.com/2010/lisa-da...medium=twitter
IF you believe the bible is the Word of God, then Islam is by definition a WHAT????

Are you having problems with your own bible?

"‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. (Leviticus 20:13)

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

Maybe christianity is a false religion if it rants against passages in the bible itself? I do not see TORTURE in the bible though. Perhaps that's a "christian" thing
Old 05-25-2013, 12:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
IF you believe the bible is the Word of God, then Islam is by definition a WHAT????

Are you having problems with your own bible?

"‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. (Leviticus 20:13)

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

Maybe christianity is a false religion if it rants against passages in the bible itself? I do not see TORTURE in the bible though. Perhaps that's a "christian" thing

Islam is of the devil and has as its' founder a pedophile.
You mock Christianity and FACTS are presented which you then seek to justify perversion. Are YOU having problems with Sharia Law - you know the code of Islam?

Old 05-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post

Islam is of the devil and has as its' founder a pedophile.
You mock Christianity and FACTS are presented which you then seek to justify perversion. Are YOU having problems with Sharia Law - you know the code of Islam?

(laughing) you are defending homos but I am the one justifying "perversion"? See anything wrong with your logic sport?
Old 05-31-2013, 03:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:

Hutaree (i/huːˈtɑriː/) is a militia movement group adhering to the ideology of the Christian Patriot movement, based near Adrian, Michigan, in the United States. The group was formed in early 2006. The name "Hutaree" appears to be a neologism; the group's web site says that it means "Christian warriors". The group became widely known in 2010 after the FBI prosecuted them in federal court for an alleged plan for violent revolt. The prosecution said this was to have involved killing a police officer and attacking the funeral with bombs.
The Hutaree were acquitted.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf