Notices

Marriage Matters For discussion of Marital issues

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 01:17 PM
Banned

Re: Marriage Rejuvenation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
10 years after you are gone, people will still be able to read your feed; but you do have an hour to edit

is sex getting stale for you? wanna instantly make it more desirable? just take advantage of your own human nature. make a pact to abstain for x months. No sex whatso ever. Anything but The Act. you are going to be interested by evening, touching again by the next day, and dying of hunger the day after that lol.
lol
Old 11-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
this seems a bit unsanitary . . . and if you have dogs, it certainly won't work.
We have dogs and they've never really bothered us. But I do see how it can be a legit concern. LOL
Old 11-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
Frying bacon would not be a good idea au natural...
My lady can pull it off. Of course, she wears an apron.
Old 11-02-2016, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
harvard-study-aging-liberal-men-have-more-sex-conservative-counterparts

http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-rela...e-counterparts
That's because we're freaks, and having a liberal bent leads to less guilt. lol
Old 11-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Banned

ok, don't read this right before bed

Quote:
So, what about Love Your Neighbor, Hann? Fulfills the Law, just like Christ?
Quote:
Nothing wrong with salvation, you should love your brother with all your heart, I don't keep the law and that's about all I am worth,'' Love thy neighbor,'' and there is salvation but it isn't what we are here for, we are here to become priests, and that is the sole goal and why the first disciples went out in a fever to gain a better resurrection, they went out trying to die for the Lord and many did, and they gained a better resurrection because there is more than one. The goal is to become a priest and anyone who does not become a priest will weep and gnash their teeth when they see and realize what the difference is. The difference between being a bride and being a brethren, one is a house that the brethren dwell, and the other is a spirit inside the house. Your goal is to obtain all the promises that were given to Jesus by his father, to become a brethren, an overcomer is like Jesus, a firstfruit who followed Jesus into a new kingdom, and he will rule the nations with a rod of iron as Jesus is right now.
well, cool. i have a saying for that. "Those you will wish to be someday
are risking their lives in schemes of peaceful resistance."
Quote:
The overcomer is the child you raise to be a full grown man, a priest, a brethren of Christ who is to rule all nations.

This means that an Earth is created just for you, before the foundations of this Earth were set, it was set in mind of a ruler who would be a spirit within all flesh.

Everyone who believes in Jesus has the idea that they will be in the first resurrection and truly, everyone who has ever been born will all stand upon this earth at one time, they will stand in corruption or incorruption but we will all be here.

The fire will come and test the work of each man and that work is the body, the house that you are building on a sure foundation. The only way to make a house grow is to raise the child within, and all he eats is the milk of the word and the meat of the word, the house you are building will be tested by fire as what you have done with your hands, and just how much you know the bridegroom.
guess i better get scheming

Quote:
Salvation is extremely broad and just as Jesus said,'' I am the way, I am the truth, and I am the life.'' There are 3 sections of heaven, 3 sections of the temple with 3 veils as it has 3 entrances and the Holy of Holies has no door. A priest would scrape his way into it either underneath it with the weight of it on you scraping through, or through the side with the weight against you and the veil is very heavy. The narrow way is EXTEMELY narrow in that it has no door at all, if you get in, you get in through a squeeze.
mind=blown. you should be writing a book, Hann
Quote:
Or you can stand in the outer court of darkness with all the gentiles and the court is not actually a part of the temple proper, in that outer court, they weep and gnash their teeth BECAUSE they chose to remain gentile, and they have their salvation.

It is a marriage with a marriage contract, an appointed wedding, honeymoon, consummation, a child from the consummation.

Who would want you?

Who would want you?

Who would want you?
ha of course, and they are in hell, huh. they way we say that as an idiom. exactly like that. they have every need taken care of, and are in no pain at all are they. seems like a cruel fate, for eternity tho, Hann.

Quote:
There is a woman who runs the streets like a *****, a harlot in all her lewdness, O she is pretty and fun to be around and all that but she just smiles at everyone and she goes to grand parties flirting with all the men. At the last party she was dancing for all the men and an old prophet walked in the door and saw her, and she saw him, and the crowd knew that they knew each other. The woman looked at the prophet and said,'' What do you want from me prophet?'' and the prophet answered,'' You know, here, take this cup.''

The woman replied,'' But what is in the cup?''

Then the prophet said,'' If you don't know what is in the cup, then how in the world shall you drink it?''

The woman replied,'' How am I supposed to know what is in the cup?''

The prophet replied,'' Didn't you read the marriage contract woman, you signed it and you haven't read it?''

Just then a great light was shown outside and a horn began to blow as it became louder and louder and the prophet and the woman walked outside and they say beautiful women dressed in white circling the city, and the woman asked the prophet,'' What do these come to do?''

The prophet said,'' Woman, don't you know your husband at all, don't you know your own supposed beloved bridegroom?
The bridegroom so loved the woman that he died for her and from his own body she was created and she didn't even care enough to seek him out, and on top of this, her wedding day has been planned with all her duties, her honeymoon has been planned, her own wedding banquet is planned and she hasn't the slightest clue of her own wedding days, much less her own supposed beloved.

WHAT HUSBAND IN HIS RIGHT MIND WANTS A WOMAN WHO DOES NOT WANT HIM?

What a terrible thing it would be to be a betrothed bridegroom to a bride who wont go out of her way to know her own bridegroom.

''DEPART FROM ME, I NEVER KNEW YOU.''

This is said to gentiles who remain gentiles and they are sent into outer darkness, to the court of gentiles where they will weep, and weep, and weep.

No matter what you do, whether you got 100 bad habits, and even if you don't give that much to charity, above all this is knowing God, knowing your own bridegroom.

What person claims to be a Temple and yet they are clueless about what goes on in the Temple of God?

What person claims to be a bride of Christ in joy when they wont be able to consummate that marriage?
ha ok well you're right, you're scaring me. thought i was fearless now too lol, i haven't been scared in years; not of bears even, bears are my friends. if you show no fear, they'll let you pet them. i wouldn't try it on a hungry bear though, and bears are hungry a lot. but they groan when they're hungry though.

So now i'm scared; what about the
"don't be contending about holidays" (feast days, marriage day) NT, you know the one?

Quote:
Whatkeeps them from the bridal chamber?

Why is it closed to the foolish virgins?

They needed to buy oil, and oil is poured on the head for learning, the oil lights the menorah so one can see their way through darkness in order to easily find the bridal chamber and so the foolish virgin says,'' Give us your oil cause we can not see in this darkness.''

But they have to go purchase the oil themselves and until they purchase that oil, they cannot see, and all that oil does is teach.

Those virgins can't just buy oil and come back, the oil is poured on their head and they begin to learn very fast, but not fast enough to make it back to be able to find the entrance to the bridal chamber.
ok Hann, now i'm tripping lol. and i'm not laughing.
Quote:

Jesus takes it extremely personal because of the fact that it is extremely personal. Imagine a woman running around claiming to be your legally betrothed woman but she rejects everything about you, your day of birth, your day of death, your anointing, your father's ways, and she acts as if she freaking hates her husband but she doesn't even know herself, how then could she know her husband?

You are the temple, and the bridegroom is a spirit IN YOU, if you don't care enough to learn the ways of the temple you are claiming to be, it just means that you don't love your husband, you would wait till after you are married to know him but that isn't how it works, unless you know your own appointed, you don't know your husband and if you are committing adultery playing the harlot, this simply means that you have rejected the Sabbaths and feasts of Jesus and you keep everything pagan. Why would you obtain the same standing alongside a bride who knew her husband and who didn't commit adultery, one who wasn't a harlot?

Even the harlot is saved but why should she stand beside brides who actually know their husband, who actually know themselves because they know the Temple?
i think she would not be able to anyway, from shame

Quote:
No man wants a woman who doesn't want him and no woman wants a man who doesn't love her.

It is personal, it is a personal romance and if you don't know what is inside that cup, well, you don't know your husband.
well...i've been here since...really early. and now it's getting late. and i prolly won't sleep tonight, thanks. Note to self, eat Hann in the morning, huh. Write that Book, Hann.

Was Christ a stickler for feasts, Hann?
But that's not really the point, is it

Last edited by shazeep; 11-02-2016 at 09:16 PM.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:02 AM
Banned

ok, and now understand that this guy is not helping me; because there is nothing to fear. He is a great guy, very knowledgeable about the Book, who does not yet have the Word.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:28 PM
On the road less traveled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
My lady can pull it off. Of course, she wears an apron.
Nice.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:30 PM
On the road less traveled

Shaz... I don't follow your post about your conversation with someone named Hann.

I think you need a lot more sleep than you're getting.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
Shaz... I don't follow your post about your conversation with someone named Hann.

I think you need a lot more sleep than you're getting.
yes, lack of sleep is a sign, and you even have personal examples of when you were drunk on the wine, and not sleeping, so. I put Hann up strictly, only, because he has a valid reflection of Marriage, that may not be for you right now, no probs.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Banned

so, you're done? are we done? are we still having fun?
Closed Thread