Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 02-16-2007, 06:42 PM
Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey Now!

Urgent Request for Prayer Reply to Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margies3 View Post
Sis Falla,
There is so much truth in this post. Thank you. I will never forget how much I looked forward to coming home at the end of each day when Walt was in ICU to get on here and soak up all the support I knew would be waiting for me. You all were such an important key to how I made it through that terrible time. And your prayers are certainly a huge part of the reason Walt is still with us today.

AmazingGrace,
Be assured that I, along with a whole host of others on here will be praying for your mother and for you and for your family. Whatever happens, we'll be here for you. We love you. We want to support you, my friend.

Blessings to you,
Margie

Sis. Margie,

What a great confirmation you have added to the fact that

this forum reaches out to those hurting and needing someone

so badly. When we have JESUS in us, His Spirit reaches out

through our hands, by the encouraging words He gives us to

say and they are encouraged! If they are touched it is by our

hands. We are His Hands, His Feet, His Body in the earth!! We

are the Body of Christ!!

Blessings,

Falla39
Old 02-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Registered Member

Praying
Old 02-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Registered Member

I am still at the hospital but they have wifi here so I am able to get on and see what yall have posted. We have some friends who have come up and my aunts from Ft Worth just got here and my hubby is about 15 min away. Thank you all so much for the prayers. I was just able to go in and see mom and she has not changed since I saw her. She is somewhat responsive right now and I cried and begged her not to leave me yet and she woke up and promised me she wouldnt go no where yet and then smiled and said I am too mean to die! LOL Even though I know right now she has no control over that I do know that our willpower is something that sometimes will get us a little extra push. She really is too mean to go and she has always told me that.. she said I will never die I will always be around to haunt you! Today I have to say I would gladly have her here to haunt me all the time rather than loose her!

Again thank you all for the prayers and I will let yall know if there is any change at all!

Hugz and luv
Old 02-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

Oh Amazing Grace, may God wrap you tight in His loving arms right now and hold you. I pray that He is there to wipe your tears and pat your back. To rock you in His embrace. I wish that we could be there for you tonight, but even if we were, our arms around you would never be enough. It's God's arms that make the difference. Cuddle in, my friend. Let Him comfort and hold you tight.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margies3 View Post
Oh Amazing Grace, may God wrap you tight in His loving arms right now and hold you. I pray that He is there to wipe your tears and pat your back. To rock you in His embrace. I wish that we could be there for you tonight, but even if we were, our arms around you would never be enough. It's God's arms that make the difference. Cuddle in, my friend. Let Him comfort and hold you tight.
Thank you Margie... I love you and thank you so much for the prayers! I miss all my gabbys friends but rest in the fact I know you all are praying!

I will peek in off and on as I am staying at the hospital tonight so I am sure there will not be much sleep!

Hugs
T
Old 02-16-2007, 09:22 PM
Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey Now!

Urgent Request for Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
Thank you Margie... I love you and thank you so much for the prayers! I miss all my gabbys friends but rest in the fact I know you all are praying!

I will peek in off and on as I am staying at the hospital tonight so I am sure there will not be much sleep!

Hugs
T
Sweet Amazing Grace,

As I retire for the night, know that there will be a prayer on

my lips and in my heart for you, your mom, dad and family! Our

GREAT and MIGHTY GOD neither sleeps nor slumbers. He will be

with you all, and He will see you through the night! In JESUS NAME!!

Blessings,

Falla39
Old 02-16-2007, 09:34 PM
GO CUBBIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
I am still at the hospital but they have wifi here so I am able to get on and see what yall have posted. We have some friends who have come up and my aunts from Ft Worth just got here and my hubby is about 15 min away. Thank you all so much for the prayers. I was just able to go in and see mom and she has not changed since I saw her. She is somewhat responsive right now and I cried and begged her not to leave me yet and she woke up and promised me she wouldnt go no where yet and then smiled and said I am too mean to die! LOL Even though I know right now she has no control over that I do know that our willpower is something that sometimes will get us a little extra push. She really is too mean to go and she has always told me that.. she said I will never die I will always be around to haunt you! Today I have to say I would gladly have her here to haunt me all the time rather than loose her!

Again thank you all for the prayers and I will let yall know if there is any change at all!

Hugz and luv

We are keeping you and your family in our prayers!
Old 02-16-2007, 09:46 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

I have been checking in on the thread, and praying. we are still praying for you guys.

If you dont mind my asking where is the hospital? you can PM me. I am in Dallas.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Administrator

AmazingGrace,

I just saw this thread and I am also praying for your mom and of course you. Let her know that folks she has never even met all over the country are praying for her.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Registered Member

AG, you and your mom are in our thoughts and prayers!