Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-16-2007, 07:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoni View Post
Speaking of abuse....Someone took the liberty to help me out with my issues in relation to my son's upcoming wedding. We women post all our grievances and concerns on Dear Gabby's for prayer and advice and seeking the counsel of many...and I participated.

Someone took it a step farther though...went to three forums, cut and pasted all my posts and sent them to my children. My ex-husband's wife has been posting here under a psuedo name and trying to cause trouble.

To the person who thought they were helping...shame on you. To me for posting my problems here...shame on me. The definition of an idiot is: " When a person continues to do the same thing, in the same way, hoping to get a different result. This is me. I am an idiot.

The abuse against myself has to stop. So it is stopping here. To those who don't like my profession and think it against God...well, you are welcome to your opinion, Chancellor in particular.

To those who like contacting Pastors and children with the intent to cause trouble... bless you. To the administrative staff trying to deal with it...I appreciate all your efforts but this is something I will have to handle.

I have enjoyed my postings on the past three forums and it has kept me sane, for the most part...now it is time to move on. For my own sake.

Love & Blessings, Rhonda

Rhoni...this breaks my heart...how low can a person get????
I am so sorry, and I will miss reading your posts..
God bless you, and know that I am praying for you...
Old 02-16-2007, 07:57 AM
the ultracon

Quote:
Speaking of abuse....Someone took the liberty to help me out with my issues in relation to my son's upcoming wedding. We women post all our grievances and concerns on Dear Gabby's for prayer and advice and seeking the counsel of many...and I participated.

Someone took it a step farther though...went to three forums, cut and pasted all my posts and sent them to my children. My ex-husband's wife has been posting here under a psuedo name and trying to cause trouble.

To the person who thought they were helping...shame on you. To me for posting my problems here...shame on me. The definition of an idiot is: " When a person continues to do the same thing, in the same way, hoping to get a different result. This is me. I am an idiot.

The abuse against myself has to stop. So it is stopping here. To those who don't like my profession and think it against God...well, you are welcome to your opinion, Chancellor in particular.

To those who like contacting Pastors and children with the intent to cause trouble... bless you. To the administrative staff trying to deal with it...I appreciate all your efforts but this is something I will have to handle.

I have enjoyed my postings on the past three forums and it has kept me sane, for the most part...now it is time to move on. For my own sake.

Love & Blessings, Rhonda
Whoever did this is ignorant or evil beyond beleif. If the guilty person ever hopes to make heaven some serious confession and repentance are in order.

So sad. Sorry this happened to you Rhoni.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:02 AM

Quote:

Love & Blessings, Rhonda
You are not alone. Since NFCF I have received all sorts of weird pms that are threatening in nature. I don't get it. I wouldn't hurt a fly.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

Love & Blessings, Rhonda

OMG Rhoni!!

I cannot believe someone would stoop that low! It is sickening and rediciulous. I will so be praying for you as I know you have enough on your heart and mind already without this added pain.. Please know my heart goes out to you and you are in my prayers!
Old 02-16-2007, 08:17 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

Love & Blessings, Rhonda
Are you kidding?
That is ridiculous! Not to mention downright sleazy.
Rhoni, know this, not all of us are like that.
Please consider that before you leave.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Are you kidding?
That is ridiculous! Not to mention downright sleazy.
Rhoni, know this, not all of us are like that.
Please consider that before you leave.
Amen!!!
Old 02-16-2007, 09:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeatlast View Post
Whoever did this is ignorant or evil beyond beleif. If the guilty person ever hopes to make heaven some serious confession and repentance are in order.

Scary to think that at least one of the folk involved is a PASTOR'S wife...
Old 02-16-2007, 11:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:

Love & Blessings, Rhonda

Rhoni you know that anyone that comes to you with gossip is a gossiper. Anyone that tries to start trouble as this person obvisiously is, is an extremely small person, probably lacking self respect.

This person is sowing discord and that is something that God hates.

It makes me angry also!
Old 02-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeatlast View Post

Usually people that do this think they wear a halo.

Very sad indeed.

Who does it help?

Not one person!
Old 02-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by whollyHis View Post
Scary to think that at least one of the folk involved is a PASTOR'S wife...
Why is it scary to think that a pastor's wife is involved as opposed to the wife of one of the saints in the pew? Why must she be held to a higher standard than other wives? Why is it not equally "scary" regardless of who was involved?