Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 06-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

Re: More news at the U.N. in New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by good samaritan View Post
Let's call him out. Now present evidence that his accusations is wrong. I admit a lot of that stuff sounds quacky, but how do you call out someone with evidence like "I don't believe that".

I would assume this family member probably has problems deeper than Lee Stoneking. I have family that all Pentecostal preachers are just crooks who want you to something for nothing. Whatever offence was done to make him think this will recompensed, but the bitterness he has accepted in his heart is his own responsibility.

Perhaps by saying, "Women do NOT have magic powers in their hair! Elder, we do NOT need to conjure (no pun intended) up anything to give credence to uncut hair. So, please stop it!" The Scriptures speak for themselves. Re all the other tall tales...our identical guardian angel and all the quaky stuff, LS can't produce proof that it is true.

Now this is very important...Please do NOT assume ANYTHING re my family. EVER.

My family member may not be in the perfect will of the Lord because of their own bad choices, but my POINT of my post was, the idiocy of LS's ranting only worsens their issues.

Furthermore, they do NOT feel as your family might that preachers are crooks. They have the highest respect for the Church and ministry. Their belief that LS is a reproach to the integrity of the Church is not why they are not saved today.

Finally, as far as I know, they are not bitter toward LS, nor am I, but I feel in my heart LS is doing more harm to the gospel of Jesus Christ than any good he appears to present.

Okay...all those who believe LS walks on water, let's have at it, but do not be surprised if this thread is moved to the Debate Room as the other thread was.

Last edited by Barb; 06-04-2015 at 02:00 PM.
Old 06-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Bro Cole, in his BOTT message "Spiritual Warfare" approx at 24:13

"One of the most important things we're going to have to do in this last day, when we're seeking after God, is to be absolutely, totally honest no matter how much pressure is on us to color the picture."

"We need to quit our lying! I said we need to quit our lying! We need to quit our lying!"

https://youtu.be/-_lX7qibo9g
Amen!
Old 06-04-2015, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

For the record: the other thread was locked and a new thread for those people who wanted to debate *cough* argue *cough* was made.

Also, while I do not personally believe in the "magic" of uncut long hair for women. I like long uncut hair on women and think that generally they should have long uncut hair. This is a personal preference from my standpoint and I would never tell a woman that she had to have long uncut hair.... well with one exception but I'm not gonna get in to that.

Last edited by Servant's <3; 06-04-2015 at 01:59 PM. Reason: mispell
Old 06-04-2015, 01:56 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant's <3 View Post
For the record: the other thread was locked and a new thread for those people who wanted to debate *cough* argue *cough* was made.

Also, while I do not personally believe in the "magic" of uncut long hair for women. I like long uncut hair on women and think that generally they should have long uncut hair. This is a personal preference from muly standpoint and I would never tell a woman that she had to have long uncut hair.... well with one exception but I'm not gonna get in to that.
That's what I meant *cough*
Old 06-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Yes, but who is CP? What is the name to the initials?
Brother C. P. Thomas

Old 06-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

http://www.opendoorapostolic.com/

Turn your speakers down when you click on this website.

Pastor Chris Sowards is friends with Brother C. P. Thomas, and would be the best individual that I know of who could fill you in on Osama Bin Laden's wives' baptisms in Jesus name performed by C. P. Thomas.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Now let's look at some things, one Brother C. P. Thomas told Brother Stoneking about what had happened with Osama's wives. Two, Brother Stoneking said that he watched a video with Brother C. P. Thomas with women shouting their hair down and Brother C. P. Thomas tells Brother Stoneking that the women in the video are the women of the Osama story. If you really think about it, Brother Stoneking was told the story by a minister he obviously trusts, and was shown a video by trusted minister friend and told that the people in the video were the people in the story. Take it or leave it.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

This is Brother Stoneking telling the story how Brother C. P. Thomas was kidnapped by Al-Qaeda. While Brother C. P. Thomas was standing in front of an Al-Qaeda leader, Brother C. P. Thomas started preaching and the Al-Qaeda started weeping, and was converted.

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 06-04-2015 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
BUT I do have a family member who sees all of this...the so-called power in the hair, BL's wives, screams from hell, and the rest to be such a reproach that when Church is mentioned, LS is all he can talk about....and he is not alone.

It is sickening!
Quote:
Now this is very important...Please do NOT assume ANYTHING re my family. EVER.
A couple things first is I am sorry to offend you about your family. You are correct I don't know your family. I can only say one day each of us will stand before God and I really don't think we are going to be able to point fingers and everyone can point fingers. As long as the church has existed it has had conflicting views. This magic hear issue I have not even listened to, but I wonder if I will find any embellishments and argument against for one did Stoneking ever use the term magic hair if not are we not being guilty of some of the same things we accuse others of.

Quote:
It is tragic, and the saddest part is that no one in authority in the great Mother Ship will dare call him on it. We have our sacred cows, and when you speak up against an error, there is hell to pay.
Here is something else: you dare not to call an elder a liar, but you basically throw this accusation against many church leaders for not calling down Lee Stoneking for lying when you are anyone else has yet to post anything else proving the accusation. You people brought the accusation so you should bring the proof (I started this thread about people getting the Holy Ghost and people had to start making accusations, c'mon).I would be afraid to post a testimony of God healing because I feel like people would turn it around and make me out to be liar.

The magic hair someone brought up was off subject, I was discussing the 40 wives of Bin Laden. You are kind of getting me mixed up on two different issues that I was not even talking about. As far as magic hair, I haven't heard the sermon so can't say anything. If Stoneking preached about women having magic hair. Bro. Stoneking is a UPC preacher which still teaches that it is a shame for a woman to cut her hair, so if her obedience to God's word causes her to have power with God, then why would the leaders in the UPC call him for it.

Again, I meant no offence to your family and I am not any upset, just having dialogue. If us communicating is going to cause you to become upset I will direct my posts to others. To anyone else, sometimes when we are going back and forth are posts become more direct and straight forward, but I don't want people to think I am arguing in a bad Spirit.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

I'm still trying to find out about the story of the NASA scientists who looked through their super telescope and saw the New Jerusalem coming towards earth.