Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 10-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

Re: I'll be the first to say it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
The fact that the church can thrive under communism does not mean the church MUST or SHOULD thrive under communism. It is the duty of every Apostolic believer to take up arms against communism or any other form of tyranny.
The UPC by laws forbid their people from serving in the military except in a non violent role.

Did the 1st century Apostolic Church take up arms against Rome? Chapter and verse please.
Old 10-10-2020, 05:03 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
The UPC by laws forbid their people from serving in the military except in a non violent role.

Who cares?

Did the 1st century Apostolic Church take up arms against Rome? Chapter and verse please.
Apples and oranges. God has placed us in a Condtitutional Republic whose existence is due to the the struggle of armed Christisans. Nobody during the Revolution was going around ringing their hands saying "Oh this is sin for a Christian to be a part of." It is no more wrong for us to preserve by arms the nartural rights God has given than it is for us to defend our homes by force against an intruder.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:12 AM
Registered Member

I will now double-down on my original prediction in order to keep my jinx going. Biden will win this election.
Old 10-23-2020, 01:43 PM
Registered Member

Then you have this:

https://spectator.org/helmut-norpoth...-win-november/

Quote:
Professor Norpoth just as confidently predicts that Trump will trounce Joe Biden in November. Specifically, he gives the president a 91 percent chance of winning the election with an unambiguous 362-176 Electoral College margin. If this seems implausible, considering the avalanche of polls that portend Trump’s imminent political demise, it will seem less so when Norpoth’s track record is taken into account. The 2016 election was by no means his first foray into political projections. His model has correctly predicted five of the last six presidential elections, and projected the correct result in all but two of the last 27 contests when pre-election data were fed into his “Primary model.”

The article is worth a read.
Old 10-23-2020, 09:20 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I will now double-down on my original prediction in order to keep my jinx going. Biden will win this election.
Biden cannot win by normal means. The guy literally had like 6 people show up at a rally, meanwhile 8000 Trump supporters show up for a pro Trump rally that didn't even have Trump attending.

If Biden is installed it will be just another proof there are no such things as elections in the USA.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-23-2020, 09:57 PM
Registered Member

I may be wrong. When it comes to predicting elections I have a poor track record. But I believe Trump is gonna win BIGLY.
Old 10-24-2020, 02:28 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Biden cannot win by normal means. The guy literally had like 6 people show up at a rally, meanwhile 8000 Trump supporters show up for a pro Trump rally that didn't even have Trump attending.

If Biden is installed it will be just another proof there are no such things as elections in the USA.
I completely agree

I have been asked to pray over 2 patriot rallies the past 2 weeks. The amount of support for Trump is unprecedented. On my way to the last rally, I was stuck behind the Trump Train, I couldn’t believe how long that train was.
Obama held a rally for sleepy, and there was just a handful of people. I can imagine Joe winning by the voters alone.
Old 10-24-2020, 04:32 PM
Give it some gas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
I completely agree

I have been asked to pray over 2 patriot rallies the past 2 weeks. The amount of support for Trump is unprecedented. On my way to the last rally, I was stuck behind the Trump Train, I couldn’t believe how long that train was.
Obama held a rally for sleepy, and there was just a handful of people. I can imagine Joe winning by the voters alone.
Praying for a patriot rally is funnnnnnY!!!!!!

Did you have to wave the rebel flag and sing "The south is gonna rise again?"

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 10-24-2020, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoop Harted View Post
Praying for a patriot rally is funnnnnnY!!!!!!

Did you have to wave the rebel flag and sing "The south is gonna rise again?"

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Actually I rebuked the spirit of witchcraft that is attacking my county. I was able to talk for a couple minutes about the condition of their heart. And some there actually got behind me. That afternoon a young man from the rally met me on the corner of the church, we talked for a while. He’s actually taking an offering for the church and matching it. God is good.

Tithemeister, the offering will go straight to the church.
Old 10-24-2020, 05:31 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Actually I rebuked the spirit of witchcraft that is attacking my county. I was able to talk for a couple minutes about the condition of their heart. And some there actually got behind me. That afternoon a young man from the rally met me on the corner of the church, we talked for a while. He’s actually taking an offering for the church and matching it. God is good.

Tithemeister, the offering will go straight to the church.
That’s wonderful Brother Nicodemus. Offerings typically come FROM the church. I was afraid it would go to the pastor. And according to Monterrey, pastors aren’t saints, hence they would not be part of the church.

I’m sure the widows, orphans, and the poor and imprisoned will be happy someone “gave as unto the Lord” in the spirit of Matthew 25.