Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-19-2018, 04:47 AM
BuckeyeBukaroo BuckeyeBukaroo is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 938
Trump's NK Approach Is Bearing Fruit

North Korea will shut down key missile test facilities in the presence of “international experts” and is willing to close its only known nuclear complex if the United States makes reciprocal measures, South Korean president Moon Jae-in has announced in a joint press conference with Kim Jong-un.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...m-jong-un-moon
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-19-2018, 09:06 AM
jediwill83's Avatar
jediwill83 jediwill83 is online now
Believe, Obey, Declare


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 2,489
Re: Trump's NK Approach Is Bearing Fruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
North Korea will shut down key missile test facilities in the presence of “international experts” and is willing to close its only known nuclear complex if the United States makes reciprocal measures, South Korean president Moon Jae-in has announced in a joint press conference with Kim Jong-un.





https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...m-jong-un-moon

No need to keep making test cakes when you have your recipe down...also...key word is "known" nuclear complex.


You can bet that the mountain that they have been openly busy turning into the world's biggest nightlight isn't their only facility...in fact last I heard they had to shut it down due to the area becoming unstable...like mountain is gonna collapse unstable so they really aren't giving anything up of value...just smoke and mirrors typical of NK.
__________________
Blessed are the merciful for they SHALL obtain mercy.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-19-2018, 09:25 AM
BuckeyeBukaroo BuckeyeBukaroo is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 938
Re: Trump's NK Approach Is Bearing Fruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
No need to keep making test cakes when you have your recipe down...also...key word is "known" nuclear complex.


You can bet that the mountain that they have been openly busy turning into the world's biggest nightlight isn't their only facility...in fact last I heard they had to shut it down due to the area becoming unstable...like mountain is gonna collapse unstable so they really aren't giving anything up of value...just smoke and mirrors typical of NK.

Ultimately, it is best for America for our President to be decisive on the international stage AND for him to have bi-partisan support when it comes to international issues. When he stumbles, we stumble. When he is bold and successful, we are bold and successful.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-19-2018, 09:46 AM
jediwill83's Avatar
jediwill83 jediwill83 is online now
Believe, Obey, Declare


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 2,489
Re: Trump's NK Approach Is Bearing Fruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
Ultimately, it is best for America for our President to be decisive on the international stage AND for him to have bi-partisan support when it comes to international issues. When he stumbles, we stumble. When he is bold and successful, we are bold and successful.

Look, if he could walk on water and turn loaves into fishes you can bet that the DNC would start stocking up on wood, hammers and nails.


Bipartisan sounds nice and all but when you have people that are in charge of steering the bus that you are on...I just want to get to where I'm going without taking a header off a cliff.


Brash and abrasive? Yes.


This back and forth with NK has went on for a while and won't be solved overnight...I think Trump played the best hand he had in a situation not of his making that was laid down in layers over multiple administrations.


Ultimately I'd rather us not be over there but we are and leaving a sudden power vacuum wouldn't have the best result I think...it'd be like losing the world's longest starting match.


I think that offering Kim legitimacy gives Trump leverage because if you are offered a seat at the table you now have something that can be taken away.
__________________
Blessed are the merciful for they SHALL obtain mercy.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
An Apostolic Approach to Scripture larrylyates Deep Waters 37 04-08-2013 01:06 PM
Are we bearing fruit for jesus??? Tlswift2009 Soul Winners Haven 14 01-26-2013 12:10 AM
Finding our Bearing NotforSale Deep Waters 11 01-27-2009 11:53 AM
It is now bearing Fruit! Pastor Keith Fellowship Hall 9 09-29-2008 08:23 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Amanah
- by Aquila
- by Salome
- by n david

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.