Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 10-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Registered Member

Fornication kills (prayer request)

I am asking prayer today for a young lady of 17 in Mexico named Allyson. As I write this , she is in a coma and not expected tol live.

I met Allyson 3 years ago in Irapuato, Guanajuato at a home cell group. What struck me abut her was her beautiful smile and her very petite physical frame. She is just one those exceptionally small people, weighing maybe 80 pounds soaking wet.

Allyson and her family came to Christ in this home cell group. Sadly, like too many Christian youth, she chose to date a non-believer, Even sadder was the fact that they fell into fornication. One month ago Allyson gave to a baby girl. The father of the child vowed to step up to the plate and help support them.

Last Sunday Allyson became very ill and slipped into a coma. It was determined that she still had some placenta in her womb that had caused an infection. The doctors removed her uterus over the weeken. She is not responding to treatment.

How sad. It breaks my heat. But it is a lesson that sin has consequences. This kind of thing happens every day to married women whose pregnancies were not fruit of fornication. But in this case, this young girl would not be facing death most likely had she not yielded to temptation. May God help us all to realize sin has consequences.

Please pray for a miracle in the life of this sweet young lady. We cannot throw stones at her because we all are in need of mercy and we all are just as capable of falling.

Last edited by Originalist; 10-08-2018 at 04:01 PM.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:19 PM
Banned

Re: Fornication kills (prayer request)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I am asking prayer today for a young lady of 17 in Mexico named Allyson. As I write this , she is in a coma and not expected tol live.

I met Allyson 3 years ago in Irapuato, Guanajuato at a home cell group. What struck me abut her was her beautiful smile and her very petite physical frame. She is just one those exceptionally small people, weighing maybe 80 pounds soaking wet.

Allyson and her family came to Christ in this home cell group. Sadly, like too many Christian youth, she chose to date a non-believer, Even sadder was the fact that they fell into fornication. One month ago Allyson gave to a baby girl. The father of the child vowed to step up to the plate and help support them.

Last Sunday Allyson became very ill and slipped into a coma. It was determined that she still had some placenta in her womb that had caused an infection. The doctors removed her uterus over the weeken. She is not responding to treatment.

How sad. It breaks my heat. But it is a lesson that sin has consequences. This kind of thing happens every day to married women whose pregnancies were not fruit of fornication. But in this case, this young girl would not be facing death most likely had she not yielded to temptation. May God help us all to realize sin has consequences.

Please pray for a miracle in the life of this sweet young lady. We cannot throw stones at her because we all are in need of mercy and we all are just as capable of falling.
We will definitely lift her up in prayer.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:19 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
We will definitely lift her up in prayer.
Thank you. I know her mon and grandmother will appreciate that.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:39 PM
Administrator

I am praying for Allyson also. Keep us posted when you get updates on her condition.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 11-01-2018, 09:27 AM
of 9!! :)

Any updates on this young girl? Prayers.
Old 11-02-2018, 07:02 AM
Registered Member

I have neglected to post an update.

While in a coma, Allyson had a dream. In this dream a doctor, clad in the standard white garb, came into her room and woke her up saying, "What are you doing here? You do not belong here. There is nothing wrong with you. Leave now !"

Allyson woke up from her coma at that moment. Looking around and seeing nobody in the room, she remembered the dream. The sense of urgency portrayed by the doctor in the dream drove her to start disconnecting wires and gadgets, setting off alarms. A swarm of nurses convened in her room and were astonished to see her awake and alert.

To the doctors; astonishment, organ function was returning to normal. Three days later Allyson was sent home and is expected to be fine.

Last edited by Originalist; 11-02-2018 at 07:06 AM.
Old 11-04-2018, 08:13 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:

While in a coma, Allyson had a dream. In this dream a doctor, clad in the standard white garb, came into her room and woke her up saying, "What are you doing here? You do not belong here. There is nothing wrong with you. Leave now !"

Allyson woke up from her coma at that moment. Looking around and seeing nobody in the room, she remembered the dream. The sense of urgency portrayed by the doctor in the dream drove her to start disconnecting wires and gadgets, setting off alarms. A swarm of nurses convened in her room and were astonished to see her awake and alert.

To the doctors; astonishment, organ function was returning to normal. Three days later Allyson was sent home and is expected to be fine.

HolyWow!
Old 11-06-2018, 03:54 AM
of 9!! :)

Quote:

What an incredible testimony!! Praise God!!