Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:10 PM
Registered Member

I want more of jesus

I WANT MORE OF JESUS MORE AND MORE AND MORE I WANT MORE OF JESUS THAN I EVER HAD BEFORE I WANT MORE OF HIS GREAT LOVE SO RICH AND FULL AND FREE I WANT MORE OF JESUS SO I'LL GIVE HIM MORE OF ME LORD JESUS I pray that you bless every soul in this world I pray for the people in the hospitals and nursing homes O GOD who are sick and scared and have no One to come see them LORD walk around and comfort them and administer healing to them in their time of need LORD touch the broken families and help heal them Lord I pray for AMERICA and our President that you will lead him and guide him to do right by this country Lord we need you to bless AMERCIA and I pray for every single lost souls tonight O GOD THAT THEY MIGHT SEE AND KNOW THE TRUTH AND THAT YOU WILL SAVE THEM O LORD SHOW THEM THE WAY i pray for the children O GOD who are being abused right now LORD comfort them and lead to you and bless them i love everyone O GOD PLEASE HELP ME TO FORGIVE and please help the anger that burns within in me Lord teach me thy ways and lead in the path of righteousness i need and want to do better PLEASE HELP ME I PRAISE YOU AND GLORIFY YOU MY LORD AND MY GOD AND JESUS IS HIS NAME!! I love all my apostolic family members GOD BLESS YOU ALL