Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 07-07-2014, 04:10 PM
Registered Member

Please pray

my husband just started a new job and will not get a payday till the 19th so please pray THE LORD will provide a way for gas money to get him to work and to get basic things till then ALSO PLEASE PRAY about this i have invented a very important product for mankind with the GRACIOUS HELP OF THE LORD and THE DEVIL is blocking it every way he can GOD is trying to provide a great need in the world there is not a person in the world that cannot use this product GOD HAS INSTRUCTED ME TO HELP THE CHURCH WITH FINANCES AND HELP THE MISSIONARIES THAT LABOR IN THE LORD and i will obey my GOD HE ALSO WANTS ME TO HELP BUILD CHURCHES AND I WILL but getting this to market THE DEVIL DOESNT WANT ME TO SUPPORT THE MINISRTY BUT I WILL FOR THE LORD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER my husband is to get 1/3 of his mothers estate and we have made our request known unto GOD we need at leat 13,000 out of it so i can pay the invention company for their work to get it there i would love us all to bing together in unity of prayer cause whne this is to market it will be a great day FOR THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH thank you and GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Old 07-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Registered Member

Re: Please pray

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiebowling View Post
my husband just started a new job and will not get a payday till the 19th so please pray THE LORD will provide a way for gas money to get him to work and to get basic things till then ALSO PLEASE PRAY about this i have invented a very important product for mankind with the GRACIOUS HELP OF THE LORD and THE DEVIL is blocking it every way he can GOD is trying to provide a great need in the world there is not a person in the world that cannot use this product GOD HAS INSTRUCTED ME TO HELP THE CHURCH WITH FINANCES AND HELP THE MISSIONARIES THAT LABOR IN THE LORD and i will obey my GOD HE ALSO WANTS ME TO HELP BUILD CHURCHES AND I WILL but getting this to market THE DEVIL DOESNT WANT ME TO SUPPORT THE MINISRTY BUT I WILL FOR THE LORD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER my husband is to get 1/3 of his mothers estate and we have made our request known unto GOD we need at leat 13,000 out of it so i can pay the invention company for their work to get it there i would love us all to bing together in unity of prayer cause whne this is to market it will be a great day FOR THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH thank you and GOD BLESS YOU ALL
God bless you too. I will pray for your husband's provision for getting to work and back everyday he is scheduled to work.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:49 PM
Registered Member

praying here
Old 07-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Registered Member

If I may ask, what is this invention?
Old 07-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Registered Member

well i signed confidental agreement with invention company i cannot ssay what i t is until patent in my name but dont worry it is not a toy or a game it i something everyonr need to use GLORY BE TO GOD