Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-18-2020, 07:49 AM
Banned

Re: Exposing the Wuhan Scamdemic lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
My coworker the other day, was exasperatingly stating that we have "over 1,000 cases in Lincoln". I just simply asked him how many deaths. He stopped, and then admitted, "I don't know about deaths". Number of cases are meaningless, if people aren't dying from it.

In fact, we technically don't even know how this compares to the flu, because the CDC literally estimates flu cases every year and compares the death rate to that. They have no actual data to support the death rate of the flu, it's all based on their own speculation. They even admit this in their own statistics.

Similarly, we don't know the actual death rate of C19, because many people who get it have mild or no symptoms, and so they never get tested. I myself have never been tested, but I wouldn't be surprised if I showed positive. I'm certain that the number of infections are far more widespread than they know, making the mortality rate far lower than current estimates (which is already pretty low to begin with).
The more identified infections and the higher the number of people included in the analysis the more accurate the numbers. Helps to use completely independent sources, see if things check out.

Right now: US - 2.9% of 6.1 million cases, worldwide 3.1% of 30.4 million cases.

Very consistent correlation between the two. What do you mean “we can’t know”.

Right now in the US based on state (COVID
only) reports 202,266

From March to early Aug: 62,249 deaths per week (total raw deaths with or without COVID) - 55,288 (2019 average) x 27 weeks = 188,000 by the first week of August. Not attributed to COV, just raw totals. In about 8 weeks, those raw totals will catch up. Pretty close correlation.

You don’t know because you dont want to look. If you dont want to look it’s because you’ve been dismissing it, are probably part of the problem, and will spin any web that you need to spin in your own mind to clear that from your conscience. If I had been part of killing off more of my neighbors than the Korean War and every subsequent war combined that would weigh on me too. No wonder you people are going babbling nuts spinning stories around to avoid accountability for it.

What’s the latest? Oh we can’t know? Nonsense. Way down, you know.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 09-18-2020 at 08:22 AM.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
The more identified infections and the higher the number of people included in the analysis the more accurate the numbers.
The PCR test can NOT determine "infections".

You have been played.

Last edited by Steven Avery; 09-18-2020 at 08:40 AM.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:31 AM
Banned

Hiding cases is real smart too. LOL

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wln...-covid-19/amp/

“I am begging you not to share this outside our church family” what’s that about?

You think that kind of behavior makes your community neighbors feel like you are a positive part of the community?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5793E2B1-DB08-4EE0-852E-7C2FD72BEC99.jpg (19.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 09-18-2020, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I’m not “claiming” anything friend. There are reported COVID deaths and reported cases from Sweden. Deaths divided by cases = fatality. Cases divided by population = infection rate. Fatality divided by population = deaths per 100k or mortality rate. Or fatality divided by population X 100 = percent death by total population. You saying these are my claimed made up numbers? Those numbers are Sweden’s own. Dial Sweden and work it out. .
You do not know how to read numbers.

Reported COVID cases is a bogus number, largely based on the PCR test, which is not a measure of infection.

Covid deaths can be almost anything called covid, there is no actual sensible standard. No autopsies.

Fatality divided by population is a small %, not 7%.

Every claim you make is wrong.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:39 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wln...-covid-19/amp/
You think that kind of behavior makes your community neighbors feel like you are a positive part of the community?
"Testing positive" means nothing. Generally healthy people. Maybe they had a flu shot, a cold, or a quirky batch of tests. The snippets of RNA and DNA residue that trigger a positive result are normal in today's world, without any sickness.

It definitely does NOT mean some sort of covid virus infection.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
The PCR test can determine "infections".

You have been played.
I haven’t been “anything” friend. False negatives are common, but false positives? Not so. You’re being played because your handlers highlight the inaccuracy of picking up the infection but when it does? That positive result isn’t false positive.

Now your conscience needs everyone but you, the whole world, to be played? Save it.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 09-18-2020 at 08:45 AM.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/texas/
Here’s the statewide numbers. Actually every state. They match up with every county. If anyone here thinks Texas counties are making up numbers you’re nuts.
Stop being so stupid. The only graph there that looks like it might be all cause mortality is at the bottom.

It shows most days around 40 a day. Which is about 15,000 a year.

Texas population is almost 30,000,000. Which means that the normal deaths would be 300,000+ a years. (1% or more)

Oops. You have been duped, again.

The ONLY numbers that mean anything are all cause mortality. Originally, you seemed to understand this simple truth. Now, you grasp at any meaningless, bogus numbers you can find.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:50 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
False negatives are common, but false positives? Not so. You’re being played because your handlers highlight the inaccuracy of picking up the infection but when it does? That positive result isn’t false positive.
You need to read carefully Andy Kaufman, Stefan Lanka, Kary Banks Mullis (1944-2019), and a dozen others who really know about the PCR tests. You are abysmally ignorant. False positive estimates generally range from 20% to 80% (to 100% since the virus is not identified.)

You need to read the letters to the science organizations asking if they ever purified the so-called covid virus. They said no.

Most of the positives are "false positives". Healthy people with a little RNA snippet that trips the 50% code in the test, which itself is based on a variable number of cycles. This tripping can be from a flu shot, a cold, or many other body causes. Reading your stuff is painful, because you are so ignorant and so uninterested in learning.

The model of the covid virus they use for the PCR test is a computer fabrication, never found in a real person.

Last edited by Steven Avery; 09-18-2020 at 08:55 AM.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:58 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
From March to early Aug: 62,249 deaths per week (total raw deaths with or without COVID) - 55,288 (2019 average) x 27 weeks = 188,000 by the first week of August. Not attributed to COV, just raw totals. In about 8 weeks, those raw totals will catch up. Pretty close correlation.
These are real numbers, however averaging hides the real issues. The bulk of this is in a 7-week period right AFTER WHO called a pandemic and lockdowns had negative effects to the hospital system and millions of individuals. This is what is in the Denis Rancourt paper.

The hospital system accounted for most of the deaths, with poor treatment of often-mild ailments, including the ventilator murder machines.
Old 09-18-2020, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I send the TMC numbers already. You parroted the same site back to me? Good. Ya read it.
You did not give the urls and, as usual, misrepresented the data.