Apostolic Friends Forum  

Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Nursery
Facebook

Notices

The Nursery Where we await new little ones in our AFF Fellowship Family!

Old 12-23-2007, 10:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGirl View Post
how are all the preggo women doing???

i have had a good day. i didnt throw up and i didnt take a pill either!!!! i actually cleaned my house! i had some energy!!!!! MAYBE things are starting to get better!!!!!

YAY!!!!

Happy that you had a good day
Old 12-23-2007, 11:20 PM
Mama to four little angels.

Oh I'm so happy to hear that! I hope they really are getting better and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Quote:

i have had a good day. i didnt throw up and i didnt take a pill either!!!! i actually cleaned my house! i had some energy!!!!! MAYBE things are starting to get better!!!!!

God did it for us. Out of sheer generosity he put us in right standing with himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where he always wanted us to be. And he did it by means of Jesus Christ. ~Romans 3:24 from The Message
Old 12-24-2007, 09:20 AM
arbitrary subjective label

Quote:

I'm happy for you. If it is going to go away, the morning sickness will go away after the first trimester. You'll feel your best during the middle trimester, and perhaps as much as the first half of the third. During the first trimester I bring my wife a ziplock bag with some club crackers and a small 12-oz bottle of pepsi to put beside the bed before I go to work. Later in the first trimester, she'll feel nauseous at any random time during the day. She combats this with frequent protein-laden snacks.

Near the end, you'll begin to worry that it's never going to end. Although "no man knows the hour," a woman certainly does. You will be delivered, and God willing you'll get a cute baby out of the deal.

We will find out what sex it is soon. And even though our resident renegade chimney sweep (I'm watching you brother Steve ) has wished twins upon us, only one strong, healthy heartbeat has been detected.

My wife is a rare treasure among women. Her love for children, her fierce loyalty to our family, and sincerity about understanding the mind of God regarding families is a source of great comfort and pride to me.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Despite today's rising cost of living, it remains popular.

"It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried." - Sir Winston Churchill

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Sir Winston Churchill

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." - Benjamin Franklin
Old 12-24-2007, 09:25 PM
GO CUBBIES!

thank yall! today was an okay day too. i did have to take a pill....but i felt okay after that.

we find out the sex Jan 16th!
Old 01-01-2008, 10:01 PM
GO CUBBIES!

How are all the mother to be doing???
Old 01-02-2008, 07:59 AM
Banned

I am doing pretty good! I am 4 and a half months along and my morning sickness is almost gone! Woo Hoo! Now if I could figure out what to do about heartburn and shortness of breath. LOL

But the great part is that I can feel her moving around now, makes the pregnancy feel more real.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:00 PM
GO CUBBIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sis Santos View Post
I am doing pretty good! I am 4 and a half months along and my morning sickness is almost gone! Woo Hoo! Now if I could figure out what to do about heartburn and shortness of breath. LOL

But the great part is that I can feel her moving around now, makes the pregnancy feel more real.
i am 16 weeks. i cant wait to feel the baby move! that was one of my favorite parts of being pregnant.

glad your sickness is almost gone! I think mine maybe headed out the door too! i was not sick at all yesterday. yesterday was the 1st REAL meal i had eaten since Thanksgiving!!!!! i am feeling pretty good so far today!!! LORD MAY IT CONTINUE!!!!

about the heartburn, my doctor gave me a script...cant remember what it is...lol ask your dr. they will give you something!
Old 01-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Banned

Thanks! We just moved back from Brazil, so I am still trying to get a doctor's appt. Congratulations on your 1st meal! I find some days or times of days I can eat well and other times, well...Get that food away from me. LOL
Old 01-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Registered Member

My daughter Ariel getting her first piano lesson from me! 4 mos. old today!
Old 01-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sis Santos View Post
Thanks! We just moved back from Brazil, so I am still trying to get a doctor's appt. Congratulations on your 1st meal! I find some days or times of days I can eat well and other times, well...Get that food away from me. LOL
Will you be heading back to Brazil soon?