Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

View Poll Results: You Be the Judge
Coward 14 100.00%
Compromiser 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2007, 08:03 AM
God's Son

Coward or Compromisor?

When a legalist makes a comment like the statement which stands I highlighted, one must ask the legalist if they are are so sure that people with opposing beliefs are going to hell, why throw in the word may? If rckrt is so confident FCF, and AFF is so wrong, why beat around the bush? It's easy to tell the living they are going to hell, but once they pass on from this life, they MAY not be lost. If they may be lost, the other side of the coin is they MAY be SAVED.

Rckrt's comments is an attempt to intimidate the living. He knows he has no power over those who are no longer with us. In spite of how many bad mushrooms rckrt eats, he cannot be judge, jury and executioner over those who are not living.

I wish I would have met the founder of FCF. He made such a tremendous impact on my life. Believer's Bootcamp is a must read for every Apostolic Believer.

Rckrt's insinuations are repulsive on the surface, but after some thought, it really exposes him to be the coward many have known him to be.

Rckrt has a spirit of pride and arrogance. The same spirits Lucifer exhibited before his expulsion from the presence of God.

Quote:
AFF is the living room of Pastor Rutledge's Apostolic net. If sinners came there seeking salvation and read all that filth and trash they would continue in the world since there would be no difference. It is a crying shame what some men will do so they can have traffic on their web sites and forums. The spewing hatred and bigotry over there allowed by Brother Rutledge and his moderators shows they either have compromised beyond redemption or they are just letting these serpents speak what is in their own hearts. Then they can sit back and laugh that someone else is saying what they do not have the guts to say. AFF needs to be flushed.
Quote:
It is nothing but a copycat of the old Faith-Child forum of a man who may have died lost because of his backsliding and liberalism.
I pray those who are new babes do not find that spiritual pig stye.

Sister Caya AFF is owned by Brother Rutledge and as you have seen is hosted on Apostolic.net servers. The WhoIs told it all. Now we know who is behind the filth spewing out over there.

Pastor Reckart
1:58 PM
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...65437108199108

Legalism has no pity on people. Legalism makes my opinion your burden, makes opinion your boundary, makes my opinion your obligation-Lucado

Some get spiritual because they see the light. Others because they feel the heat.Ray Wylie Hubbard

Definition of legalism- Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. TV
Old 11-24-2007, 08:07 AM

Sad ....

First to imply that Jim Yohe is lost ...

Second ... just because a site is being hosted on someone's server does not mean they own it ...

Does blogger.com own the ApostolicContender?
Old 11-24-2007, 08:13 AM
God's Son

Does that make rckrt a coward or compromisor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alicea View Post
Sad ....

Quote:
First to imply that Jim Yohe is lost ...
Second ... just because a site is being hosted on someone's server does not mean they own it ...

Does blogger.com own the ApostolicContender?

Legalism has no pity on people. Legalism makes my opinion your burden, makes opinion your boundary, makes my opinion your obligation-Lucado

Some get spiritual because they see the light. Others because they feel the heat.Ray Wylie Hubbard

Old 11-24-2007, 08:19 AM
*sigh*

why can't i vote both? Actually, niether apply.

I will give Gary this, He is not a coward. And compromiser? He isn't that either. He is "The Man God Made" and he will not back down from that.

Gary Reckart is niether.

Wolf with rabies....

OK he is that.

My Countdown Counting down to: End of the World
It's all over, fat lady done sang...
Old 11-24-2007, 08:21 AM

TV ... how 'bout starting an Apostolic Pretender blog site to mirror his ... as to rebut and parody his articles ... I'm in ... if you're in.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:22 AM
God's Son

The issue is does gary compromise when he refuses to pass the same judgement on the dead as he does the living or he a coward for skirting the issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Atkinson View Post
why can't i vote both? Actually, niether apply.

I will give Gary this, He is not a coward. And compromiser? He isn't that either. He is "The Man God Made" and he will not back down from that.

Gary Reckart is niether.

Wolf with rabies....

OK he is that.

Old 11-24-2007, 08:24 AM
crakjak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv1a View Post
When a legalist makes a comment like the statement which stands I highlighted, one must ask the legalist if they are are so sure that people with opposing beliefs are going to hell, why throw in the word may? If rckrt is so confident FCF, and AFF is so wrong, why beat around the bush? It's easy to tell the living they are going to hell, but once they pass on from this life, they MAY not be lost. If they may be lost, the other side of the coin is they MAY be SAVED.

Rckrt's comments is an attempt to intimidate the living. He knows he has no power over those who are no longer with us. In spite of how many bad mushrooms rckrt eats, he cannot be judge, jury and executioner over those who are not living.

I wish I would have met the founder of FCF. He made such a tremendous impact on my life. Believer's Bootcamp is a must read for every Apostolic Believer.

Rckrt's insinuations are repulsive on the surface, but after some thought, it really exposes him to be the coward many have known him to be.

Rckrt has a spirit of pride and arrogance. The same spirits Lucifer exhibited before his expulsion from the presence of God.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...65437108199108
How about a fruitcake? His rantings are worth anywhere near the oxygen that he is getting on this forum. We must be really bored to even acknowledge his ravings.
For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God. (Romans 14:11- NASB)

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org
Old 11-24-2007, 08:31 AM
*sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by crakjak View Post
How about a fruitcake? His rantings are worth anywhere near the oxygen that he is getting on this forum. We must be really bored to even acknowledge his ravings.
Dude! (or dudess...whichever applies) thou hast helped me go from "absolutely furious" back to "yah...oh well"

I dislike being angry, blood pressure, negative emotions...all that.

ty for restoring the perspective.

My Countdown Counting down to: End of the World
It's all over, fat lady done sang...
Old 11-24-2007, 08:34 AM
the ultracon

Wreck-hard is not worth the breath of a good apostolic to even waste time discussing.

If his apostolic pretender was printed on paper and I was out of paper in a certain room of my house ........ well then I might find a use for it.

Oooohhh, I feel a prophecy a comin on, " Yeah in the last days there shall be idiots among us. Beware of idiots, saith the Lawd"

Calling Jim Yohe lost ? Sorry, that takes an idiot.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:41 AM
God's Son

Is this a double dog dare? I'm mulling around a blog with a Don Imus/Glenn Beck style backed up with a lot of Biblical references. The timing isn't quite right yet. It's not the man I'm against. It's the demonic forces he allows to control him I oppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alicea View Post
TV ... how 'bout starting an Apostolic Pretender blog site to mirror his ... as to rebut his articles ... I'm in ... if you're in.