Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet > Testimonies
Facebook

Notices

Old 10-20-2022, 08:12 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Update on jobs

This is Katherines first week at Walmart and its been going well. Abby is able to stay with me at my job and on breaks I work on her homeschooling with her. Got some drama going down with the job though...people from other stores causing issues which is good fun. 🤣

God is blessing though. All the drama has me a little on edge however.
Old 10-20-2022, 12:18 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: Update on jobs

Walmart must be a good place to work now. The customers do all the work while the employees watch.
Old 10-20-2022, 01:53 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
Walmart must be a good place to work now. The customers do all the work while the employees watch.

Hey, its hard work trying getting paid to look busy while folks are faking scanning merch!
Old 10-20-2022, 06:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
LOL! That's a good one.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-20-2022, 11:34 PM
Registered Member

Here where I am from, Walmart employees work very hard. They are very short staffed and customers are often very rude. My daughter just went to work for them and she is getting between 15,000-20,000 steps a day and she has blisters on her feet that have bled through her socks. I have nothing to say negative about Walmart employees. I feel sorry for people in retail and food businesses because the financial crunch has got people edgy every time they go shopping. Sadly many people who are guised as Christians can be the worst ones. When you see those suits and ties come in on Sundays you better brace yourself lol.
Old 10-20-2022, 11:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Hey, its hard work trying getting paid to look busy while folks are faking scanning merch!

They caught a person today shoplifting a loaded buggy of groceries. I don’t know how it was handled since they didn’t get out of the store and the goods got returned, but self checkouts are definitely making it opportunistic for shoplifting.
Old 10-21-2022, 07:54 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by good samaritan View Post
Here where I am from, Walmart employees work very hard. They are very short staffed and customers are often very rude. My daughter just went to work for them and she is getting between 15,000-20,000 steps a day and she has blisters on her feet that have bled through her socks. I have nothing to say negative about Walmart employees. I feel sorry for people in retail and food businesses because the financial crunch has got people edgy every time they go shopping. Sadly many people who are guised as Christians can be the worst ones. When you see those suits and ties come in on Sundays you better brace yourself lol.

Holy cow thats some major hustlin! My wife is just a cashier at the moment and gets about 6000 steps in but I can totally see her getting more in.
Old 10-21-2022, 08:03 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Holy cow thats some major hustlin! My wife is just a cashier at the moment and gets about 6000 steps in but I can totally see her getting more in.
She is a picker and because they are short staffed they pull her off her job to help in other departments. Then she has to go back to her department and do her own job. A lady chewed her out last week because she was the lucky person to bring out an order that someone else filled wrong. She took it in stride, I am proud of her. I know God will do great things in her life.
Old 10-21-2022, 09:00 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Wal Mart is a cult.

How do I know? I worked for them at their Temple, TX distribution center. "Sam says" everything you need to think as a Wal Mart employee. Then there was the "Wal Mart Cheer" we had to do every shift. I hated being the "squiggly".

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-21-2022, 11:45 PM
Covenant Apostolic

I shop at Walmart early in the morning to avoid the crowds. There is a young lady who works there stocking shelves who is always softly singing songs of praise to the Lord as she works. Her singing always blesses me and lifts my spirit.