Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 03-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Saved & Shaved

Cool Dreams

Do/have you had/have cool dreams?? 2 nights ago I had this really cool dream:

In the dream I felt my heart beat really hard "thump" "thump" and I fell to the floor.
Heart went "thump" again. I tried to lift myself up and a final hard "THUMP."
I collapsed completely -DEAD!!! And I got up and out of my body! It felt so real!

This is by far the coolest dream that I have ever had!!
Old 03-08-2007, 10:48 AM
Registered Member

Kiddo...are you on DRUGS??
Old 03-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Saved & Shaved

Quote:
Originally Posted by whollyHis View Post
Kiddo...are you on DRUGS??
I was on Naproxen/Naprosyn marketed over the counter as Aleve. I guess I'm allergic to this stuff. It made my face swell. Also, I'd wake up in the middle of the night shaking. I'd wake up in the morning with a shake.. and twice it almost incited an anxiety attack.
It's a real mild pain reliever.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Registered Member

Had a dream not to long ago that a friend and I were trying to escape from what we thought was a gang of thugs. We ran into this abandoned house and hid. While we were in there we realized we would have to fight our way out. We looked around and found a couple knives and made a plan for escape as we could see the group of what we thought were thugs outside.

We ran out of the house ready for battle and as the thugs approached we lashed out with our weapons slashing there faces and causing gashes on their bodies.

At the end of the altercation one of the wounded looked up and with his last bit of energy and said, "What are you doing?" "we were just looking for something to eat"

It really spoke to me at the time. We set up walls and turn people off for various reasons when all they are really doing is looking for nourishment.

don't mean to be a Debbie Downer.

have your pets spayed or neutered
Bob Barker
Old 03-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Saved & Shaved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutless View Post
Had a dream not to long ago that a friend and I were trying to escape from what we thought was a gang of thugs. We ran into this abandoned house and hid. While we were in there we realized we would have to fight our way out. We looked around and found a couple knives and made a plan for escape as we could see the group of what we thought were thugs outside.

We ran out of the house ready for battle and as the thugs approached we lashed out with our weapons slashing there faces and causing gashes on their bodies.

At the end of the altercation one of the wounded looked up and with his last bit of energy and said, "What are you doing?" "we were just looking for something to eat"

It really spoke to me at the time. We set up walls and turn people off for various reasons when all they are really doing is looking for nourishment.

don't mean to be a Debbie Downer.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Saved & Shaved

Over a yr ago I had a dream about a snake. In the dream I was at a distance and I could see church folk walking by and over the snake. They didn't realize it was there. The snake appeared to be dead.
I approached the snake and it tried to strike me, but was not successful.

Why didn't the church folk see the snake? Why did it try to attack me? Thank God it was not successful!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Saved & Shaved

When I was a junior in h.s. (8 yrs ago) I had this dream:

I was walking through a neighborhood in town (where the white folk live). I knew that I was expected at a certain house. I entered the house from a side or back entrance and there were lots of dead bodies on the floor, some piled on others.
I proceeded, making my way to the front of the home (living room/ den) and there were more bodies, but they were in body bags. The authorities were present and I was accountable...

When I woke the Holy Ghost spoke to me concerning the dream. At school that day in English class, I wrote the dream on paper and passed it to my friend. He wrote back.... what he wrote was what the Holy Ghost spoke to me regarding the dream.

I will not say what was spoken.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Jellybean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkeley View Post
When I was a junior in h.s. (8 yrs ago) I had this dream:

I was walking through a neighborhood in town (where the white folk live). I knew that I was expected at a certain house. I entered the house from a side or back entrance and there were lots of dead bodies on the floor, some piled on others.
I proceeded, making my way to the front of the home (living room/ den) and there were more bodies, but they were in body bags. The authorities were present and I was accountable...

When I woke the Holy Ghost spoke to me concerning the dream. At school that day in English class, I wrote the dream on paper and passed it to my friend. He wrote back.... what he wrote was what the Holy Ghost spoke to me regarding the dream.

I will not say what was spoken.
Talk about a cliff hanger!!!

Thanks a lot!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Prayerful lives are powerful

My mom always has the coolest dreams. One time she had a dream where she was out of her body (I assume she was in her spirit) and she was looking down on her flesh. She has had many out of body dreams.

Recently she had a dream and her body was lifted up and an angel took her by the hand and told her to lead the ladies of the church. She is so blessed. I always have the bad dreams. boo hoo.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Saved & Shaved

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mrs View Post
Talk about a cliff hanger!!!

Thanks a lot!!!
I would If I could.... but I'm sorry.. at the moment I can't...