Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet > Testimonies
Facebook

Notices

Old 09-04-2008, 07:25 AM
Registered Member

Re: Praise Report Re Nahkoe!!!!

Dan, Ron or James will one of yall pm me if you read this... I have a question and need to get ahold of one of yall Thanks!!!! I know yall lurk sometimes and dont post thats why I put this here.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:39 AM
delete account

Can't wait to celebtrate with Nahkoe, AG, FALLA, and kids on Saturday...dancing in the streets

Blessings, Rhoni
Old 09-04-2008, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoni View Post
Can't wait to celebtrate with Nahkoe, AG, FALLA, and kids on Saturday...dancing in the streets

Blessings, Rhoni
I know me either! I am so excited!!!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoni View Post

Blessings, Rhoni
Having heard just some of the details how it all played out ... WE ALL SHOULD BE DANCING ...

He is a WayMaker!!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 07:55 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alicea View Post
Having heard just some of the details how it all played out ... WE ALL SHOULD BE DANCING ...

He is a WayMaker!!!!
Amen!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Mama to four little angels.

I've made it through most of the last week without crying, but not right now.

Y'all are wonderful people. There aren't words to express my gratitude for all the prayers and support through this. It's definitely not over, but I've just seen some things happen that were *impossible*. Completely, totally, absolutely impossible.

And I keep getting sweet baby hugs.

Definitely please keep praying for my children. There have obviously been some things happen this summer. It's going to take some time, and a lot of very hard work, to help them work through all of this.

God did it for us. Out of sheer generosity he put us in right standing with himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where he always wanted us to be. And he did it by means of Jesus Christ. ~Romans 3:24 from The Message
Old 09-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Registered Member

Ok... Heather cannot read this at least until Sunday morning so here goes....

I want to thank every single person on AFF... for the prayers... the offerings and the thoughts...I know Rhoni already thanked you all but you just do not understand.

This was such a serious ordeal.. so much that could not even be explained for saftey reasons on the forum... so many things that couldnt be said because we just didnt know... but its over... there is still a long road ahead but the big part is somewhat behind us...

I sit in my living room right now... looking at tons of school supplies and clothes for these babies... clothes for Heather... Even a few small toys for these babies... Money for food sits here and yes there are still more needs... but yall have given so much.. you have prayed so much.... I sit here holding a check that came to me today... cant hold back the tears any longer...

We all are Apostolic but... as some say... what is apostolic anymore? Nah this isnt a thread like that but I said that to say even though we are all so different in so many ways... one thing is no matter what we are a family that binds together. She felt your prayers... I felt them.

This morning I went to get clothes.. Prayed over the money and prayed over the car before I left... I have not been to a single garage sale in forever... Headed to Target it was literally like my car veered off the road toward the garage sale... Didnt feel like going I had so much to do to get ready for Heather... I went... Found clothes... brand new with tag exact size I needed for one of the kids... Then I get to walmart... and all their school supplies were like 75% off! It was utterly amazing... God did direct my path today...

Thank you all!

The prayers are still needed.. this is not by any means totally over but thank you for getting Her this far
Old 09-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Christmas 2009

AG--
Does she still need things? Keep us posted.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri View Post
AG--
Does she still need things? Keep us posted.
Yes she does... There are actually a lot of needs still... Basically any funds that were present have been maxed due to attorneys and all this entailed. She is trying not to have to go to working a 2nd job but right now just not sure. Anything anyone can do is still greatly appreciated. I think we have the clothes covered and school supplies are covered... Most of all and I know this is a need no one here can supply so please do not think I am asking that yall.. but pray that the need for a vehicle will be met soon...

God is in control
Old 09-06-2008, 09:27 PM
delete account

Just got back from meeting Nahkoe, her children, and fellowshipping with Falla & Amazing Grace. We had an awesome time. Nahkoe is a sweet and tender person. She is so happy to have her children home.

We took pictures which I will develop at Walmart tomorrow so that I can send them to her and she can post as she wants to...it is her story.

Thank you again for all the money, clothes, and school supplies for she and the children. makes me feel good that AFF can do some good in helping missionaries, orphanages, churches, and individuals in need.

God is good and has some good people working in the harvest.

Blessings, Rhoni