Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet > Testimonies
Facebook

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey Now!

Re: Praise Report Re Nahkoe!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoni View Post
Just got back from meeting Nahkoe, her children, and fellowshipping with Falla & Amazing Grace. We had an awesome time. Nahkoe is a sweet and tender person. She is so happy to have her children home.

We took pictures which I will develop at Walmart tomorrow so that I can send them to her and she can post as she wants to...it is her story.

Thank you again for all the money, clothes, and school supplies for she and the children. makes me feel good that AFF can do some good in helping missionaries, orphanages, churches, and individuals in need.

God is good and has some good people working in the harvest.

Blessings, Rhoni
Yes, Sis. Rhoni, we had an awesome time. God is so good and to see how
He so faithfully went with Sis. Nahkoe and brought her safely back to Texas
with her four precious children with her. He didn't allow her to make the long
tiring trip up to Idaho and Wash. state, and come back empty handed. God,
You took care of it.
Thank You, Lord God, for seeing our little sister through this difficult time.
And thank You that You will be with her every day, week, month and all year
long. You are SO great and greatly to be praised.

Blessings,

Falla39
Old 09-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Registered Member

We did have an awesome night and are now fixing to head out to load up the van and head to Austin, have enjoyed an awesome night of fellowship and look forward to the rest of our time together. Heather is A wonderful friend and I am so glad things have worked out so far and I know Gods hand if on her and these beautiful babies and He will be their guide
Old 09-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Mama to four little angels.

I'm back in Texas (obviously..lol). I'm heading home here in a few minutes. It's going to be a late night, but I just wanna get home.

Rhoni and Falla and AmazingGrace are wonderful people, I really enjoyed meeting all of y'all tonight.

Thank you everyone here for the support and prayers.

God did it for us. Out of sheer generosity he put us in right standing with himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where he always wanted us to be. And he did it by means of Jesus Christ. ~Romans 3:24 from The Message
Old 09-07-2008, 06:40 AM
delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahkoe View Post
I'm back in Texas (obviously..lol). I'm heading home here in a few minutes. It's going to be a late night, but I just wanna get home.

Rhoni and Falla and AmazingGrace are wonderful people, I really enjoyed meeting all of y'all tonight.

Thank you everyone here for the support and prayers.
God always sets up guides and helps on our journey. We are just props and vessels but the master of the journey has been God. It was good to meet you but most of all...it was good to see God move on the behalf of a single mother who is trying to do things right.

There are many not listed who have given behind the scenes. I know some of the names and I know many have been single parents and also in the need of prayer and help. Thank you for paying it forward.

Love & Blessings, Rhoni
Old 09-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Registered Member

Well the drive to Austin went well other than we were all so tired. We got in about 445 and crashed then got up and went to church. We got to meet Ronzo also what a wonderful person and her pastor and his wife the same they have a wonderful church and church family. God Has definitely placed heather here for a reason!
Old 09-07-2008, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
Well the drive to Austin went well other than we were all so tired. We got in about 445 and crashed then got up and went to church. We got to meet Ronzo also what a wonderful person and her pastor and his wife the same they have a wonderful church and church family. God Has definitely placed heather here for a reason!
I wasn't sure you even got much of a chance to say hi to anyone. lol My kids weren't quite in the mood for church, it's going to take awhile to get them used to it again, but even Hannah warmed up AG. The woman I told you about with the horses was bugging her..said she could come out and work for her for a week. I told her to be careful, Hannah'd take her up on that...and they got to talking about horses. Hannah ended up leaving with a smile on her face.

God did it for us. Out of sheer generosity he put us in right standing with himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where he always wanted us to be. And he did it by means of Jesus Christ. ~Romans 3:24 from The Message
Old 09-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

I am so glad to hear that girl!!! We got here this afternoon and then I crashed for a couple hours then they took us to dinner and we are headed to the Riverwalk now
Old 09-07-2008, 07:36 PM

Quote:
I am so glad to hear that girl!!! We got here this afternoon and then I crashed for a couple hours then they took us to dinner and we are headed to the Riverwalk now
Awesome...y'all have fun! I love the Riverwalk.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Registered Member

We had a blast and as I said to you earlier tonight it was a fun and exciting night and my back didnt act up!!!! Altho I wanted to go to my fav mexican rest. there but they ended up taking us to this very nice Chinese place instead but hey! It was food....

Girl we had a wonderful time visiting with you and the kids and are already looking forward to the next trip!!! I am so excited about what all God is doing for yall it just fills my heart with joy! I will email you all the pics later tomorrow probably but they are adorable of the kids

All of the kids have them on their phones too and as their screensavers LOL.. they are smitten! BTW I have 3 more bags of clothes that were given to me tonight and I think most of them are for baby boy a lady in our church gave them to me. She has one just over his size.

I will send the rest of the stuff your way tomorrow probably as I was too tired this evening to do anything.

Send the kids our love and have a wonderful night my dear friend!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 09:25 PM

Quote:
We had a blast and as I said to you earlier tonight it was a fun and exciting night and my back didnt act up!!!! Altho I wanted to go to my fav mexican rest. there but they ended up taking us to this very nice Chinese place instead but hey! It was food....

Girl we had a wonderful time visiting with you and the kids and are already looking forward to the next trip!!! I am so excited about what all God is doing for yall it just fills my heart with joy! I will email you all the pics later tomorrow probably but they are adorable of the kids

All of the kids have them on their phones too and as their screensavers LOL.. they are smitten! BTW I have 3 more bags of clothes that were given to me tonight and I think most of them are for baby boy a lady in our church gave them to me. She has one just over his size.

I will send the rest of the stuff your way tomorrow probably as I was too tired this evening to do anything.

Send the kids our love and have a wonderful night my dear friend!!!
Awww...your kids are precious AG.

Hun...he's the only one short on clothes.