Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 12-10-2007, 03:22 PM
"It's Never Too Late"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyOne View Post
LOL!

Those of us from FCF days know who he's talking about, so no worries.

Maybe CC1 has info about him.
I know. LOL!

I just didn't want the new folks to look at my post weird going forward...

I was around during the FCF days..
Old 12-10-2007, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trent4 View Post
Nathan is living with his dad and from what I hear he is doing good.

I see his dad everyday.

He has a myspace page/site whatever it is called.
Well tell him to stop by. I think he should be allowed to propose some ground rules too. If I were him, I would vet (not vent), to the extent I would feel comfortable, the goings on of past few years and let that be it. Nuff said, period, thats it off limits. .

Tell him we would love to have him back.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:16 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpenter View Post
Well tell him to stop by. I think he should be allowed to propose some ground rules too. If I were him, I would vet (not vent), to the extent I would feel comfortable, the goings on of past few years and let that be it. Nuff said, period, thats it off limits. .

Tell him we would love to have him back.
what Carp said.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Administrator

I have prayed a lot for Nathan but failed to keep in contact with him as I had promised. Right after he went to the big house my son was deployed to Iraq the first time and over time I just kept praying for him but not stayinig in touch.

I hope he is doing well but from what I had heard his mindset was pretty far from God (one reason I ceased contact since I was emotionally and mentally drained already).
Old 12-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Blessed!

Someone said he had a MySpace account. Anyone know where his page is? A lot of us on here have MySpace.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Registered Member

Yes, Nathan is back home....he's here in Kingsort with his dad. His dad is the Director of Ministries at our church. Nathan does not attend, as he believes NOTHING from his upbringing.

No, he didn't have to serve the entire sentence. He got out this past February.

His myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/dionysian_

Beware: it's not for the faint of heart. The language can get pretty raw at times. Put it this way, his stepmother has seen it and has threatened to kill anyone who tells Nathan's dad about it...he has heart problems and this will surely put him over the edge.

Hope this answers your questions.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Ronzo

He caught me on AIM awhile back... I think in March... it was an interesting conversation to say the least.

He hates Christians. Thinks we're all stupid and blind. Anyone who believes in God in any way, shape or form is lumped into that.

He didn't handle the disappointments in his life all that well. He let them make him bitter, instead of better.

Keep praying for him.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisafitzh2o View Post
Yes, Nathan is back home....he's here in Kingsort with his dad. His dad is the Director of Ministries at our church. Nathan does not attend, as he believes NOTHING from his upbringing.

No, he didn't have to serve the entire sentence. He got out this past February.

His myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/dionysian_

Beware: it's not for the faint of heart. The language can get pretty raw at times. Put it this way, his stepmother has seen it and has threatened to kill anyone who tells Nathan's dad about it...he has heart problems and this will surely put him over the edge.

Hope this answers your questions.
Well, I don't know the kid or anything about him other than what I have read here, but after viewing his MySpace page, it appears as if his ego is doing fine. Not to be ugly, but when somebody needs to try that hard to come across as cool, I instantly suspect that they are not so much.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzo View Post
He caught me on AIM awhile back... I think in March... it was an interesting conversation to say the least.

He hates Christians. Thinks we're all stupid and blind. Anyone who believes in God in any way, shape or form is lumped into that.

He didn't handle the disappointments in his life all that well. He let them make him bitter, instead of better.

Keep praying for him.
Nathan was always very kind in our communications but after a lapse of contact I found out that this was his position from someone and at the time I just didn't have the energy or stamina to try and correspond with someone in that frame of mind. I still pray for him. There is always hope but it is very difficult when one has crossed the bridges he has. He is not just in sin but apparently has renounced God, Christianity ,etc.

He was involved in more than what he went to prison for and the things he was involved in clearly showed no moral compass or at least a conscience that had been seared.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Registered Member

Last contact I had with Nathan he was exploring universal reconciliation and what heaven and hell meant. This was just before his troubles with the law.

How anyone can hold a bitter old curmudgeon like Nietzsche in such high regard is beyond me. I've unfortunately seen more than one example of someone raised in an exclusive religious system with an insular view of education who when finally introduced to the reality of critical thinking was sent for a loop.

God have mercy on us for not recognizing the real battleground of this unbelieving world.

May God guide his heart back to faith in him.