Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-13-2021, 09:02 AM
Banned

Re: Voter Fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Sean, their outcast status began in Babylonia and Assyrian captivity of Judah, and Israel. But, you seem to be sacred to explain to us where is Judah today? Where would we find a physical place called Judah in 2021? Where are these people who are born from the line of Judah, who live in a place called Judea, and can be Biblically called Judeans? It looks like you have the "weird" doctrine. Also your failure to answer my original question, proves you are an instigator who has only one focus. Which isn't truth.
Rene.

They were dispersed to the 4 corners of the earth in Babylon?

Also, Judah is a people, not a place. Jesus comes from Judah, a person.

God knows where they are. He keeps the lineage.

Last edited by 1 God; 01-13-2021 at 09:06 AM.
Old 01-13-2021, 09:23 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 God View Post
Rene.

I gave you two Kingdoms Sean. You are an American, because you a born citizen of that government and country. Biblically, Judah was a kingdom, its people Biblically had a register. Which they were judged by a book of genealogy. If you were not found in the book, you were removed from citizen status. Jesus came from the tribe of Judah, and Jesus has a genealogical registry He could produce. We have it in Matthew and Luke. It was so important to them that we were given such proof. God keeps one lineage those in the line of Christ. Hence lineages came to a halt for the physical Israel and Judah. Therefore teaching a doctrine that God has unregenerate sinners who call themselves Jews who are God's chosen outside of the church is blasphemy. There is only one group God regonies and that is those who have been baptized in Jesus name and filled with His Spirit, with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues. God told us the only way you could prove a Judean is a Judeeanis through a written registry of genealogy. Or the urim and thummim. We have neither, unless you are a Mormon.
Old 01-13-2021, 09:24 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Rene.

A complete unbiblical cop out. It looks like your doctrine is based on wind.
Old 01-13-2021, 09:25 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Could you explain the "they" and the "us" and how to two will face off against each other? Are we talking about the powers of darkness vs the power of light?
Or the sons of liberty vs the sons of tyranny? Please explain my brother.
I simply do not hold to the defeatist view of some. In every struggle, there are set backs. The oppressed masses behind the iron curtain outlasted the Soviet Empire and watched as it fell. The Sino/Yankee Empire will be no different.
Old 01-13-2021, 09:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
I gave you two Kingdoms Sean. You are an American, because you a born citizen of that government and country. Biblically, Judah was a kingdom, its people Biblically had a register. Which they were judged by a book of genealogy. If you were not found in the book, you were removed from citizen status. Jesus came from the tribe of Judah, and Jesus has a genealogical registry He could produce. We have it in Matthew and Luke. It was so important to them that we were given such proof. God keeps one lineage those in the line of Christ. Hence lineages came to a halt for the physical Israel and Judah. Therefore teaching a doctrine that God has unregenerate sinners who call themselves Jews who are God's chosen outside of the church is blasphemy. There is only one group God regonies and that is those who have been baptized in Jesus name and filled with His Spirit, with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues. God told us the only way you could prove a Judean is a Judeeanis through a written registry of genealogy. Or the urim and thummim. We have neither, unless you are a Mormon.
Rene. Were you unregenerated before you obeyed Acts 2?

Also, here are your unregenerated Jews in the future tense....

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
Old 01-13-2021, 10:56 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I simply do not hold to the defeatist view of some. In every struggle, there are set backs. The oppressed masses behind the iron curtain outlasted the Soviet Empire and watched as it fell. The Sino/Yankee Empire will be no different.
Old 01-13-2021, 11:27 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Rene. Were you unregenerated before you obeyed Acts 2?

Also, here are your unregenerated Jews in the future tense....

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
You are still only speaking about literal Judeans in the first century. Like Paul, who was once blind as he killed Christians but regained site when he met Christ. As you had admitted, there are no longer physical Judeans born from the physical line of Judah. Sean/Rene you preach a weird doctrine that has some secret group gaining salvation at some unknown time in the future. But not until the return to Israel where 3/4s are murdered in a blood bath. Good grief
Old 01-13-2021, 11:35 AM
Banned

The Judeans were not exterminated, just dispersed. God dispersed them and will regather them. Jesus Christ will not allow the extermination of His ancestry.
Old 01-13-2021, 12:22 PM
Not riding the train

BREAKING: Texas Election Fraudster Caught in Project Veritas Undercover Sting Arrested For Widespread Vote Harvesting – Faces Up to 20 Years in Prison

Undercover Democrat

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-years-prison/
Old 01-13-2021, 01:14 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
The Judeans were not exterminated, just dispersed. God dispersed them and will regather them. Jesus Christ will not allow the extermination of His ancestry.
That is a fallacy, which you have no Biblical precedent. Because in order to be a Judean, one would have to be born through a registered family lineage. Recorded through parental genealogy. No one living today can legitimately prove any relationship with anyone living in Rabbinical Medieval lineages, let alone trace their way back to anyone living in the first century. Jesus not allow the extermination of His ancestry? I don’t know what you believe, but I’m one God, and therefore Jesus’ ancestry is eternal through His body made up of believers dating back to the patriarchs to Apostolic believers in this day. The prophet declared “ who shall name his generation?” That generation is the offspring of Christ and the New Jerusalem the mother of us all. It’s you Sean/Rene who have the weird doctrine. Which brings in a people through flesh and blood, which shall never inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.